LeSean McCoy allegations

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

She could honestly believe he set her up.  A 3:30am entry, assault, and robbery?  People hold on to incorrect first impressions generated in far less disorienting circumstances.

I mean, we already know she's delusional...she's been squatting in a house that isn't hers for more than a year.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, eball said:

I mean, we already know she's delusional...she's been squatting in a house that isn't hers for more than a year.

She was invited to reside there.  That's not "squatting."  Legally, she's a tenant.

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

She could honestly believe he set her up.  A 3:30am entry, assault, and robbery?  People hold on to incorrect first impressions generated in far less disorienting circumstances.

I agree with this. Say she was randomly robbed. She knows Shady was asking back for the jewelry, 1st thing that pops in  her head is he may have set her up. 

18 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I'm not totally sure what that means...but I think I got it in a Fortune Cookie the other day.

The Fortune Cookie was a great movie about a famous black running back in the NFL, and a fake injury to scam a bunch of money.

Coincidence?

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

yea thats true...plus she has her cousin/friend whispering things into her ear while she's trying to figure out wtf just happened to her...also, knowing the jewelry that was just stolen wasnt hers could have drove her to panic and come up with a story to try to get out of owing for it...even tho they are most likely insured

Edited by Tsaikotic

She was invited to reside there.  That's not "squatting."  Legally, she's a tenant.

The invitation was rescinded long ago.  Technically Shady may have had to go through the eviction process but it's the definition of delusion to stay somewhere you aren't wanted.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, eball said:

The invitation was rescinded long ago.  Technically Shady may have had to go through the eviction process but it's the definition of delusion to stay somewhere you aren't wanted.

One person's 'delusional' is another person's long lasting marriage. :mellow:

Potato, potato.

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Maybe that’s technically true....

However she is staying in her ex-boyfriends house for about a year even though they broke up and he wanted her to leave.  Any normal human being would pack up and leave. Maybe give her a few weeks or a month to find a new place. There is no excuse. 

For all the triggered folks in here, I’m not saying she deserves to be assaulted and physically harmed. That is reprehensible. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, eball said:

Also the definition of narcissism, and entitlement.

I'm not saying she's a mentally sane and stable person, mind you.  But "delusional" is stretching it.

9 minutes ago, Fred Marchibroda said:

Nope.  I must correct you, the banana in the tail pipe is the oldest trick.  ?

Hey, stick to the topic.   No need to bring up the Corney Bennett thread here...

Also the definition of narcissism, and entitlement.

I'm not saying she's a mentally sane and stable person, mind you.  But "delusional" is stretching it.

"based on or having faulty judgment; mistaken" -- I think the word is fine here.  But I hear what you're saying.

most or all states might have gotten rid of common law marriage but they cant seem to get rid of stupid tenant laws...you live somewhere for a certain amount of time and even if your name isnt on anything, its still legally your dwelling until the courts say otherwise