LeSean McCoy allegations

8 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Actually, I would suggest at best this whole thing is a mess.

At worst, it is a serious crime resulting in jail time for multiple parties and a destroyed NFL career.

Shady has more than enough money and the right lawyer to pay the woman off if necessary.  I can't imagine he'll do any jail time even if guilty.

13 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

There's little new information in that police report.  Most interesting thing is that someone tied a sheet to a window.

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Gonna be hard to identify the assailant with this description.

Sounds like OJ...

6 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The Buffalo News has more detail on those calls (gasp!...they actually broke something)...

https://buffalonews.com/2018/07/12/police-called-three-times-to-mccoys-house-before-ex-girlfriend-reported-assault/

"McCoy also told police he was concerned that Cordon would take things or make false accusations about him and that he was being careful around her because of the "climate of domestic abuse in his profession."

Edited by Lurker

23 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

"THE FEMALE ADV SHE IS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX BUT SHE DOES NOT WANT TO HEAR IT."

???????

"THE CALLER SON IS MISSING - 16 YEAR OLD."

??????

I wonder what the implications are regarding the two statements quoted above.

5 minutes ago, Peter said:

"THE FEMALE ADV SHE IS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX BUT SHE DOES NOT WANT TO HEAR IT."

???????

"THE CALLER SON IS MISSING - 16 YEAR OLD."

??????

I wonder what the implications are regarding the two statements quoted above.

16 year old son was missing at 3 in the morning when this all went down. I find that odd.

But, hey, I think a woman, her cousin, and her teenaged son all living in an ex-boyfriends house is kind of odd too. And that probably makes me a POS.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Lurker said:

The Buffalo News has more detail on those calls (gasp!...they actually broke something)...

https://buffalonews.com/2018/07/12/police-called-three-times-to-mccoys-house-before-ex-girlfriend-reported-assault/

"McCoy also told police he was concerned that Cordon would take things or make false accusations about him and that he was being careful around her because of the "climate of domestic abuse in his profession."

Good report by TBN.  Based on everything I read here, I'd say McCoy was doing everything within the process of the law for the past year.