LeSean McCoy allegations

22 minutes ago, BillsfanAZ said:

I may be wrong but dont the police first have to evidence that McCoy is involved before being able to do that? I dont believe they can get a subpoena or a warrant based on a theory. 

Or maybe even charge him with a crime before firing up the Mystery Machine and playing CSI?

53 minutes ago, ALF said:

They have posted plenty of pictures since then of them together and happy... 

40 minutes ago, BillsfanAZ said:

I may be wrong but dont the police first have to evidence that McCoy is involved before being able to do that? I dont believe they can get a subpoena or a warrant based on a theory. 

The lawyer's description of events doesn't seem to have enough for probable cause.  They would need to catch the actual people who did it... search their phones or have them make a statement implicating McCoy.  

55 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

based on Zeke, it's literally the part of the sentence you didn't bold.

Zeke's victim claimed she was abused 4 times by him.  One time was a lie but the NFL believed the other 3.  That's why he got suspended. 

Does “no forced entry” worry you guys into thinking that McCoy “ordered” this woman to be Caponed?

That’s obviously the biggest question, along with how long this drags out?

And can Goodell put McCoy on the exempt list until this thing is figured out?

At worst, this whole is a mess for the Bills, their fans, the NFL, McCoy and mostly importantly......... the victim.

3 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Does “no forced entry” worry you guys into thinking that McCoy “ordered” this woman to be Caponed?

At worst, this whole is a mess for the Bills, their fans, the NFL, McCoy and mostly importantly......... the victim.

Actually, I would suggest at best this whole thing is a mess.

At worst, it is a serious crime resulting in jail time for multiple parties and a destroyed NFL career.

6 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Lock-picking is a breeze for even a half-assed burglar

Just now, x-BillzeBubba said:

Lock-picking is a breeze for even a half-assed burglar

Or she might have forgotten to lock a door, like she forgot to take off her jewelry before going to bed.

5 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Actually, I would suggest at best this whole thing is a mess.

At worst, it is a serious crime resulting in jail time for multiple parties and a destroyed NFL career.

Who knows. 

I’m just throwing suggestions out there.