LeSean McCoy allegations

9 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Nope, not sad at all. If it didn’t involve McCoy not many of us would be interested or even know about it. I do know she is refusing to leave a house that she doesn’t own. I can only imagine what else she finds to be acceptable behavior in her life. Her claimed “ victim” status doesn’t move my sympathy meter much. Guess I’m a terrible person. 

.. I guess, you're obviously reading her story more than I am, I don't care to read it cause it's nothing to do with the Bills. Call me crazy, but outside of serious criminal behavior nobody deserves to be beaten to a pulp lol. We don't need to act like this was an act of vigilante justice for pete's sake.

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

row, what isn't good for the image of the Shield?!

What DID HE DO THAT YOU KNOW AS FACT?!!!!!!

My biggest problem so far has been the use of language and allegations as fact in this.

I'm the guy who twittered Howard Simon yesterday and said you shouldn't use the word "facts" and instead use the word "allegations" which he did.

That's technically Libel, and horrible reporting. Good hustle.

Pretty sure row was being facetious. I hope (whoever uses words "the shield" seriously is a tool). But he's right.. facts aren't required, since Ray Rice, you don't need facts, just simple publicity on domestic violence ruins the INTEGRITY OF THE SHIELD.

Zeke is a classic example, and I could see Shady getting 6 games the year after next, unless he's proven to have absolutely no involvement. A tall order to prove total innocence, rather than a proving not guilty.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Pretty sure row was being facetious. I hope (whoever uses words "the shield" seriously is a tool). But he's right.. facts aren't required, since Ray Rice, you don't need facts, just simple publicity on domestic violence ruins the INTEGRITY OF THE SHIELD.

Zeke is a classic example, and I could see Shady getting 6 games the year after next, unless he's proven to have absolutely no involvement. A tall order to prove total innocence, rather than a proving not guilty.

Great points.

@row_33

...and, row, if that is true above, forgive me for being a thick skull, which I usually think I am quick on the uptake with some of these things.  My bad.

17 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

facts aren't required, since Ray Rice, you don't need facts, just simple publicity on domestic violence ruins the INTEGRITY OF THE SHIELD.

Wasn't there video evidence in the Ray Rice case?

Edited by ricojes

10 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Does nobody feel bad she got the crap beat out of her by somebody?? It's brutal. Might not be Shady but damn the character bashing here is so depersonalized.

I'm sorry she's blaming our favorite Bill.. are we not sad she is clearly a victim here?

Nah, here's why. There are two possibilities here. One, the one we're hoping for, is that Shady is completely innocent. If that's the case, she's a scumbag for lying about it. The other situation, is he's guilty. If that's the case, than he's been violently abusing his son, and she's kept her mouth shut, because it didn't directly affect her. 

6 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Nah, here's why. There are two possibilities here. One, the one we're hoping for, is that Shady is completely innocent. If that's the case, she's a scumbag for lying about it. The other situation, is he's guilty. If that's the case, than he's been violently abusing his son, and she's kept her mouth shut, because it didn't directly affect her. 

At this point the possibilities are endless. There aren't just 2 possibilities

1 minute ago, DanInUticaTampa said:

At this point the possibilities are endless. There aren't just 2 possibilities

Agreed.  Honestly, Dan, this story is crazy in the way it cuts, or falls evenly at this point, on both sides.

When they catch the assailant, we'll obviously have a better idea of what this is or was all about.

7 hours ago, ALF said:

If they find the attacker , I just hope he has no connection to Shady. 

First Poyer now this during down time , at least Dareus is gone. 

What is the poyer stuff i keep hearing about. the google returns nothing

4 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Agreed.  Honestly, Dan, this story is crazy in the way it cuts, or falls evenly at this point, on both sides.

When they catch the assailant, we'll obviously have a better idea of what this is or was all about.

I doubt anyone will get caught. Unless he wasnt wearing a mask and decided to keep the weapon he beat her with. Right now they have one person to talk to based on the victim....if she said that is the man that beat me, he would be in jail. Without that guy there is nothing to point to McCoy. Without hard evidence or a confession from the person who did it, no DA is going to file charges on someone that was in another state at the time it happened. They have 4 yrs to figure it out until the statute of limitations runs out. Maybe he will be able to get her out of the house by then. 

2 minutes ago, BillsfanAZ said:

I doubt anyone will get caught. Unless he wasnt wearing a mask and decided to keep the weapon he beat her with. Right now they have one person to talk to based on the victim....if she said that is the man that beat me, he would be in jail. Without that guy there is nothing to point to McCoy. Without hard evidence or a confession from the person who did it, no DA is going to file charges on someone that was in another state at the time it happened. They have 4 yrs to figure it out until the statute of limitations runs out. Maybe he will be able to get her out of the house by then. 

By now, I would have to think that forensics has gone through the house looking for prints and any other type of physical evidence.  But, it could take weeks to analyze everything that they've found.

29 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

oh okay so this is vigilante justice. What a hero whoever did this /s.

3 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

I’m just here for my daily thread visit.

Anyone overreacting in here or what?

yeah I'm pickin fights

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

yeah...unless it quickly becomes obvious that Shady had zero part in this (in a different state, no connection at all to whoever did this) I easily see 6 games.

If he is culpable, he's gone.

3 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

I’m just here for my daily thread visit.

Anyone overreacting in here or what?

Absolutely not.    btw, the Bills might sign Eddie Lacy.  Apparently he's down to 280 pounds.