LeSean McCoy allegations

1 hour ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

I am very dissapointed in all of you this morning.  I can't believe this thread has only made it to page 121.  This is unacceptable.  I expect more from this group.  Think about this moving forward.  I expect us to be at 150 pages by midnight!:w00t:

I'm disappointed too - but for a very different reason.  

I enjoyed this thread when it was offering new information, intelligent speculation, and spirited debate.   

It's seems to have gone off the rails a bit lately.  

• Like (+1) 1

If I'm the Bills. I get him placed on the Commissioner exempt list today. Don't wait. Your brand is much more important than one aging superstar. He stays there until it plays out. He gets charged, immediately cut. He doesn't, and the cops find no wrongdoing, he comes off the exempt list and back on the active roster. With allegations like these, he should even see the training camp field. 

4 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

I'm disappointed too - but for a very different reason.  

I enjoyed this thread when it was offering new information, intelligent speculation, and spirited debate.   

It's seems to have gone off the rails a bit lately.  

To add to the strangeness of this story, there’s no news, at all, since the initial posts and police report.  The story has even fallen off the main page of ESPN.    

When theres no news, nothing to speculate on, I guess all we have left is to go off the rails ha. 

1 hour ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

I am very dissapointed in all of you this morning.  I can't believe this thread has only made it to page 121.  This is unacceptable.  I expect more from this group.  Think about this moving forward.  I expect us to be at 150 pages by midnight!:w00t:

i think it caused a few to snap and get banned, who would have added 80 pages each on this topic.

9 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

If he was after jewelry in her possession, why would he chose a break in time, post-eviction?

She and her possessions, including jewelry, would be gone. 

In that scenario, you'd want to hit the house before she was evicted, right?

I was thinking that since the jewelry was owned by McCoy, she would have to leave it at the house when she left the property.  But as others pointed out, who knows what this girl would do with the jewelry.

7 minutes ago, Watkins90 said:

If I'm the Bills. I get him placed on the Commissioner exempt list today. Don't wait. Your brand is much more important than one aging superstar. He stays there until it plays out. He gets charged, immediately cut. He doesn't, and the cops find no wrongdoing, he comes off the exempt list and back on the active roster. With allegations like these, he should even see the training camp field. 

I would think the Commissioner is the one that gets to put people on the Commissioner's Exempt list.  And they're not even at training camp yet, so he's not seeing that field.

Regardless of WHAT the Bills do right now, Shady is tied to their brand (I just had to answer questions in the work kitchen ?), so might as well let it play out a little bit longer...

3 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Please.

Just !@#$ing please.

The woman was a freeloader, and recalcitrant. Just because she got beat up doesn't mean we should canonize her. THAT AIN'T MISOGYNY.  It's the truth.

I said SPRINKLED with...Don't take my word out of context.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

4 minutes ago, Watkins90 said:

Jeepers-creepers, Watkins, other than claims made in a statement from his ex-girlfriend/house squatter's attorney there is no evidence against him and no reason to just flat out believe (without supplemental information) the word of someone who has a direct and contrary interest to Shady's.

Come on, man, that's not right and that's not fair.  He's your player if your the Bills and you run on him at the very whiff of something?  Your other players would love that and thank management, I'm sure.

9 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Jeepers-creepers, Watkins, other than claims made in a statement from his ex-girlfriend/house squatter's attorney there is no evidence against him and no reason to just flat out believe (without supplemental information) the word of someone who has a direct and contrary interest to Shady's.

Come on, man, that's not right and that's not fair.  He's your player if your the Bills and you run on him at the very whiff of something?  Your other players would love that and thank management, I'm sure.

it's about the Image of the Shield, this is not good for the Image of the Shield

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

it's about the Image of the Shield, this is not good for the Image of the Shield

row, what isn't good for the image of the Shield?!

What DID HE DO THAT YOU KNOW AS FACT?!!!!!!

My biggest problem so far has been the use of language and allegations as fact in this.

I'm the guy who twittered Howard Simon yesterday and said you shouldn't use the word "facts" and instead use the word "allegations" which he did.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

The damage has been done to "the Shield" already.  Cutting or putting him on the Exempt list (if they can) based only on allegations would make the Bills look worse...

Edited by ricojes
  • Like (+1) 1

If people are advocating that players go on the exempt list due to, so far, unsubstantiated allegations... can we have someone on the board make unsubstantiated allegations against Tom Brady?

• Thank you (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, SCBills said:

If people are advocating that players go on the exempt list due to, so far, unsubstantiated allegations... can we have someone on the board make unsubstantiated allegations against Tom Brady?

That would be easy, he's been bending us over for years.

26 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I'm the guy who twittered Howard Simon yesterday and said you shouldn't use the word "facts" and instead use the word "allegations" which he did.

Whoa Whoa-this is a family board here....

image.thumb.png.13d0df2868069a8d83320065d0e19164.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, ricojes said:

The damage has been done to "the Shield" already.  Cutting or putting him on the Exempt list (if they can) based only on allegations would make the Bills look worse...

tough situation....

17 minutes ago, SDubills said:

There has to be a way to skim through this easier for new updates and stuff rather than jamming all 122 pages into one thread. 

who wants to read all 122 pages, mostly comprised of conversation consisting of:

eff you

no eff you

no eff you!!

NO!! EFF YOU!!!!

NOOOOO!!! EFF YOU!!!

• Like (+1) 1