LeSean McCoy allegations

6 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

It's the perfect storm of off-season boredom, our best player involved in allegations, sprinkled in with some misogyny, race baiting, and character bashing.

Don't forget real estate law and debate about dictionary utility...

17 minutes ago, SoCoBills said:

Whoever this dude is that’s ripping apart the other dudes grammar - please stop. That is quite possibly the most annoying thing someone can do on a message board. Also - it is unequivocally the laziest argument a person can make. It is probably the MOST COMMON logical falllacy. Instead of trying to prove his point wrong or argue his point in any way you are trying to dismiss his point all together by attacking grammar. Pathetic. Please stop. 

That’s all - back to your bickering now.  *Gets popcorn ready*

Generally I’d agree with you, and wasn’t the one who did this, but Murph’s first posted made sweeping generalizations about a group of people by calling 50% of them stupid while using poor grammar. So yeah, I think it’s fair to criticize his spelling and grammar. 

16 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Surprised nobody has blamed this on Trump. 

There could be video evidence of Trump pistol whipping this woman and 37% of you would blame it on Obama. They would say African American unemployment has never been lower so this is just fake news. ??

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

52 minutes ago, dubs said:

You actually are friends with them?  Like real life friends!?  Wow. You are very enlightened and thanks for gracing us with your wisdom.

*Still waiting for the underlying researching that shows people who get their news from conservative sources believe false accusations account for 50% of all accusations made. 

https://www.taylorfrancis.com/books/9781351519199

Feel free to read the book. There's alot on media framing and victim blaming in there, since you care so much about the problem.

Edited by MURPHD6

10 hours ago, GG said:

I feel there may be another Marshall Mcluhan moment here :ph34r:

Congratulations, YOU ARE WINNING POST NUMBER 3000.

AND YOU WIN.... A NEW CAR!

Image result for game show, win a new car

Edited by THE SLAMMER
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, Paul Costa said:

There could be video evidence of Trump pistol whipping this woman and 37% of you would blame it on Obama. They would say African American unemployment has never been lower so this is just fake news. ??

That’s just crazy talk. Everyone knows that everything forever is and always will Bush’s fault.

• Like (+1) 1

I am very dissapointed in all of you this morning.  I can't believe this thread has only made it to page 121.  This is unacceptable.  I expect more from this group.  Think about this moving forward.  I expect us to be at 150 pages by midnight!:w00t:

Bills need to be ready for possibility LeSean McCoy ends up on exempt list

It’s still too early in the investigation regarding the injuries inflicted on Delicia Cordon to know whether the proof will ever point to Bills running back LeSean McCoy as being in any way responsible for them. And before the situation ever would get to the point where there would be enough proof to convict McCoy of a crime, there could be enough proof to result in the placement of McCoy on the Commissioner Exempt List.

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Bills need to be ready for possibility LeSean McCoy ends up on exempt list

It’s still too early in the investigation regarding the injuries inflicted on Delicia Cordon to know whether the proof will ever point to Bills running back LeSean McCoy as being in any way responsible for them. And before the situation ever would get to the point where there would be enough proof to convict McCoy of a crime, there could be enough proof to result in the placement of McCoy on the Commissioner Exempt List.

In that case, they might as well cut McCoy, sign Demarco Murray, and tank for Nick Bosa.  Oh, and trade back into the 1st for Bryce Love, if he's still available.

12 hours ago, DCOrange said:

This doesn’t sound remotely similar.

this case: two attackers, attacked at night, hit one person and tied the others up, didn’t speak to the victims or request anything, simply searched the house for what they could find

McCoy case: 1 attacker, attacked in the morning, beat the **** out of Cordon and also hit the cousin, requested specific items from the victims

the only similarity is location and that some valuables were taken. 

Also, at McCoy's house, no forced entry.  Not a "break in"...

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

In that case, they might as well cut McCoy, sign Demarco Murray, and tank for Nick Bosa.  Oh, and trade back into the 1st for Bryce Love, if he's still available.

Why sign Demarco Murray if you're tanking?  Might as well make Bryce Brown and Mike Tolbert split feature back duties if that's the strategy.