LeSean McCoy allegations

7 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Be honest- wipe her friends knee jerk IG post out of the story.... how does your opinion actually change?

It doesn’t.  There’s zero evidence that Shady was involved.  If/when there is, he’s gone...not just because we’ll cut him, but because he’d be facing jail time.  

That IG/FB Post just adds to the mountain of sketchiness that is this story.  

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

You said "one side" posted accusations to social media. Unless you're saying her friend was somehow involved too that isn't true. I mean you could just as easily say "one side" was involved in a bar fight with police officers last year if you want to stretch the truth. Or hey, Shady is friends with Richie Incognito, so I suppose one side recently got arrested for making threats towards someone at a gym.

The burden of proof is not on LeSean McCoy.  I don’t care what Richie says, or what McCoy’s past is, because, guess what.... somebody needs to prove he was involved.   That somebody is Cordon and her lawyer.  

16 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Well she reportedly refused to take off a bracelet that the guy was demanding off her wrist, so I'm sure she was screaming and saying something as she is refusing and this could have enraged the guy and caused him to excessively beat her...

I'm not sure what your point is here? I don't want to put words in your mouth but you're on the wrong side of the argument here.

And also you're making assumptions here, the exact thing you don't want people to do to Shady. It works both ways.

14 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

https://reddit.app.link/zCyeIAeQtO

The baby mother is Steph in the convo..

Clearly doesn't care or want to get involved with the victims situation,she is just speaking on their son and claims that child abuse claim was false and their just trying to ruin Shady..

Victim  is Losing credibility by the day. 

That's what I didn't understand about the whole thing. They knew he was abusive towards beings that could not choose to remove themselves from the situation, his son and his dog. They looked the other way? But now they have an issue because of what took place?

Again, I lean towards Shady not being involved but if what all they said is true, it's disgusting that they wouldn't get the child out of that situation.

29 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Be honest- wipe her friends knee jerk IG post out of the story.... how does your opinion actually change?

Her friends post makes me think less that he was involved with all that **** she said.

Her just returning home getting jewelry lifted that he reportedly asked for is the only thing that makes me feel he might be involved at all. Even then it is a stretch.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

https://reddit.app.link/zCyeIAeQtO

The baby mother is Steph in the convo..

Clearly doesn't care or want to get involved with the victims situation,she is just speaking on their son and claims that child abuse claim was false and their just trying to ruin Shady..

Victim  is Losing credibility by the day. 

You’re funny. And how do you know that Steph is telling the truth as opposed to the victim? You know either of these women? 

No. You’re just making stupid assumptions based on how you would like this to play out. Don’t worry, there are plenty more simps in this thread doing the same.

• Like (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

You think it’s so far fetched that what she may have assumed and what I’m presenting as a different scenario based on what happened cause she clearly has no clue who did this to her, she’s just assuming it’s Shadys guy. But can she prove it is my point?! Was it really Shadys guy, is my point?!  Every has taken her word and her lawyers word for everything. Shadys denied everything, what if he’s not lying is my point?!

But you got it all figured out. Thanks. Your 2 scenarios mean crap.

I only posted one scenario: you're an idiot.

You're not exactly proving me wrong.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

This is super stressful. Is there some way we can turn this into a Tyrod Taylor thread?

If we still had Tyrod, we wouldn’t have to count on a RB to be the leader of our offense 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

I am just joining in this discussion now (and have no interest in trying to look back through this 100+ page thread) so I don’t know what has been said and what hasn’t.

But I, for one, am going to take a total wait and see approach, and let all of the information come out. 

Time me will tell what truly happened. 

I really hope that girl is ok, and I hope that shady had zero involvement with this. 

But I am not going to make any claims either way on anyone’s guilt or innocence in this whole situation until this process plays out more. 

I am with you and I totally agree.  On the other hand and this is pure speculation (obviously), it is possible Shady will never play another down in the NFL.  Not predicting this, just saying it is possible.   Or even a year.  I also would not be surprised if the Bills cut him.  They have to certainly at least be considering other options for this year (at this point in the process).  When you are planning for a season and starting training camp in a matter of days, they have to.   

And by the way $10 mil is a lot to pay for this situation.  

6 hours ago, unbillievable said:

That's the biggest red flag showing that this is a setup.

McCoy only had to wait a day to get her kicked out. Her time was running out. This smells of a desperate woman trying to fabricate a case at the last minute.

Soooo, let me get this straight.  She had someone pistol whip her to that extent to get back at Shady?  Oh, OK.  Thanks for straightening that out for me.  

Edited by Fred Marchibroda
formatting

5 hours ago, unbillievable said:

The red flag was that proceedings were underway and that it was imminent. If the postponement was recent, maybe the plan to get back at McCoy was already in motion.

Maybe it's just me, but the fact that they went to the court of Social Media and basically accused McCoy of anything they can think of just screams scam. For me, the puppy beatings turned it from legitimate to desperate.

She was pistol whipped.  That was part of the scam.  What is left of your brain cells to suggest this? 

5 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Seems like this has to be one of these 4 scenarios:

1. Shady is dumber than dog sh*t and had someone enter the home to get his stuff despite knowing he would be the prime suspect given the on going legal battle and recent eviction attempts.
  2. Some idiot close to Shady took actions into their own hands unknowingly to Shady to try and get some stuff back, likely someone who had been there previously as part of the group of friends trying to evict her.
  3. Victim was legitimately robbed by someone unrelated to Shady, yet saw an opportunity to point the finger at Shady to gain an advantage in her on going legal battle with him and to hurt him and his character.
  4. Victim staged this whole thing for the same reasons above to gain leverage in her battle.

Most of these scenarios are on the level with Chris Ivory paying someone to do it.  He had every motive.  Perhaps it was Chad Kelly.   JEEZ people.  

5 minutes ago, Fred Marchibroda said:

She was pistol whipped.  That was part of the scam.  What is left of your brain cells to suggest this? 

Most of these scenarios are on the level with Chris Ivory paying someone to do it.  He had every motive.  Perhaps it was Chad Kelly.   JEEZ people.  

Have you read Eagles message boards lately??

3 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

LMAO...they are not going to cut their best offensive player, and probably best player overall if he's been falsely accused.  If evidence surfaces that connects him, then things can change.  But the team isnt going to cut him because they "dont want the distraction", thats utterly ridiculous and would be suicide in their attempts to recruit players if the team turns on them before there is a reason to.  

Not to mention, we have a team full of young QB's with little other weapons...they both want and need Shady, so they are not going to react to baseless accusations until there is some type of confirmation and evidence linking to McCoy.  I mean he is NOT even a "person of interest" yet nor is he named in anyway as a suspect by anyone with authority.  

Now, if the PD comes out and says they have sufficient evidence to charge him with something, then all bets are off.    

I respectfully disagree.  You seem to have no clue how important PR is to the NFL these days.  Additionally you factor in the current regime did not trade or draft for shady and wants people with character.  Then you factor is we have the only woman owner in the NFL, the Ray Rice situation and oh the $10million dollars and the 30-year old RB too.  And the new Bills regime (in case you haven't noticed), pretty much only talks about building long-term sustained results.  They have basically admitted its going to take time to do this and a 30-year old RB and a project QB do not equate to competing for a SB this year (or probably next).  Sorry.  I'm an optimistic fan too.  But listen the what McBeany and Co. say.  

3 hours ago, DCOrange said:

Facts..

https://patch.com/georgia/alpharetta/cash-jewelry-taken-during-violent-home-invasion-alpharetta

Apparently this could be the same people, speculation at this point but sounds very similar to this attack , this was a town away from Milton by the way.. 

-------

This doesn’t sound remotely similar.

this case: two attackers, attacked at night, hit one person and tied the others up, didn’t speak to the victims or request anything, simply searched the house for what they could find

McCoy case: 1 attacker, attacked in the morning, beat the **** out of Cordon and also hit the cousin, requested specific items from the victims

the only similarity is location and that some valuables were taken. 

Additionally, if you read this story, the burglars took over, yes over $80K in cash.  Who has that kind of cash in their house?   I don't know, but I would bet the people who took it knew it was there.  Or do we think they just got lucky and picked the right house??   

Does nobody feel bad she got the crap beat out of her by somebody?? It's brutal. Might not be Shady but damn the character bashing here is so depersonalized.

I'm sorry she's blaming our favorite Bill.. are we not sad she is clearly a victim here?

• Like (+1) 4

2 hours ago, dubs said:

Ha. Exactly. 

Very discouraging how everything turns political and how some people have the need for immediate conclusion. I mean, is it really impossible to know what role, if any, McCoy had in this. There are plausible explanations for either case. Don’t really see the need to assign a % to each here. We will just have to wait and see. 

If all posters here adopted a sensible, "let's wait and see", non-confrontational position on all issues in all threads, there would be very little left of this forum!

:lol:

5 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

This is plausible.   The robber could have known the victim was supposed to be evicted that day, but got there a few hours too early.

If he was after jewelry in her possession, why would he chose a break in time, post-eviction?

She and her possessions, including jewelry, would be gone. 

In that scenario, you'd want to hit the house before she was evicted, right?

• Like (+1) 1