LeSean McCoy allegations

11 minutes ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

I was under the assumption she knew who attacked her, so confident it was one of Shadys guys... but no arrests have been made?

It sounded like she was confident it was someone sent by Shady, not that she knew who it was.

5 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Its weird to me that some of you are so incredibly eager to discount anyone against shady or point at a random robbery because it involves a woman and jewelry in the same state..... but someone getting a percentage of his income that doesn’t want his career to end is a source not to be questioned. 

Anything coming out today on either side is generally soap opera and short of video leaking will do little for us better understanding what happened 

Maybe because someone who calmly states their case in response to an issue is more believable than someone who’s friends post anger fueled rants accusing someone of something without evidence.  

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

You think I'm wearing a tinfoil hat because you're irrationally taking a wild guess at the final result of a football player's career based on evidence that has barely begun to be presented?

Yeah, okay.

I'm the one with the tinfoil hat. :lol:

And you think she might have staged it for money. Here is the reality, and why your guess work is lacking in good judgement and taste in my opinion. False accusations only amount to roughly 2% to 4 % of police reports filed. Feel free to look that stat up if you like.  So its not probable that any given case where two women have been assaulted has been made up.  When people make up assaults they rarely go to the police; their too lazy. They just talk crap online. And in cases where it was made up, and the police were called there is usually some pretty telling forensic evidence which sticks out that make cops suspicious right away (women and men who make false reports can be pretty dumb). The problem is that whenever a false accusation is proven its often written about by conservative news outlets, while the 96 to 98 percent if of  actual cases are not reported on, often to protect the privacy of victoms. So peolple who only consume conservative media think that false accusations are far more common than they are. That its like 50 50, and they use that knowledge to talk smack about women who are victims of violence and that prevents women from reporting violence in a lot of cases. So yeah, I think your opinions are baseless and harmful to victims, and that's my opinion.

I hope that no one in your family ever has to go through that and then deal with the extra pain that the speculations and assertions that you are making add to the situatuon. I take a very conservative position on this matter; its not lefty, snowflake, cuc stuff. Its victims rights.

Edited by MURPHD6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Maybe because someone who calmly states their case in response to an issue is more believable than someone who’s friends post anger fueled rants accusing someone of something without evidence.  

My point clearly being that, generally speaking, today’s theme for many is “I’ve made up my mind, and will twist, or ignore as needed to support it”

5 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

My point clearly being that, generally speaking, today’s theme for many is “I’ve made up my mind, and will twist, or ignore as needed to support it”

Post of the day...

53 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I'm pretty sure there were more attackers than 1 in McCoy case and she did refuse to give up some jewelry and run her mouth  which probably made them mad and caused such a serious beat down...

Also on Reddit there is a thread with the mother of Shadys kid saying he never touched him and is a great father and they apparently aren't even that close but she spoke up because she doesn't want lies ruining his career. I will post link shortly

She ran her mouth?

19 minutes ago, MURPHD6 said:

And you think she might have staged it for money. Here is the reality, and why your guess work is lacking in good judgement and taste in my opinion. False accusations only amount to roughly 2% to 4 % of police reports filed. Feel free to look that stat up if you like.  So its not probable that any given case where two women have been assaulted has been made up.  When people make up assaults they rarely go to the police; their too lazy. They just talk crap online. And in cases where it was made up, and the police were called there is usually some pretty telling forensic evidence which sticks out that make cops suspicious right away (women and men who make false reports can be pretty dumb). The problem is that whenever a false accusation is proven its often written about by conservative news outlets, while the 96 to 98 percent if of  actual cases are not reported on, often to protect the privacy of victoms. So peolple who only consume conservative media think that false accusations are far more common than they are. That its like 50 50, and they use that knowledge to talk smack about women who are victims of violence and that prevents women from reporting violence in a lot of cases. So yeah, I think your opinions are baseless and harmful to victims, and that's my opinion.

I hope that no one in your family ever has to go through that and then deal with the extra pain that the speculations and assertions that you are making add to the situatuon. I take a very conservative position on this matter; its not lefty, snowflake, cuc stuff. Its victims rights.

Seeing that you are citing some data sources, what source are you using to cite that people who consume “conservative” media believe that false accusations account for 50% of all accusations.  Would be great to know!

Just now, dubs said:

Seeing that you are citing some data sources, what source are you using to cite that people who consume “conservative” media believe that false accusations account for 50% of all accusations.  Would be great to know!

His ass.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, dubs said:

Yogi Berra.

• Like (+1) 1