LeSean McCoy allegations

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

This is plausible.   The robber could have known the victim was supposed to be evicted that day, but got there a few hours too early.

How does that make sense if you want her jewelry wouldn’t you want her there?

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

That was essentially option 2 in my 4 options

Didn't read it that way, as you said "get some stuff back," which makes it sound less like "robbery for profit" and more like "OJ Simpson Asset Recovery Service."

You think, in any of these "friend of Shady's robs Shady's ex without his knowledge" stories, Shady's smart enough to not become an accessory after the fact?  Could easily see, if a friend approached him and said "Hey, Shady, look what I got back for you!" him saying "Uh...great, thanks?  Let's keep this quiet.  Bros before hos."

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

How does that make sense if you want her jewelry wouldn’t you want her there?

Hmmm, yeah, you're probably right..  I was thinking she would leave the jewelry there if McCoy paid for it and technically owns it, but she probably would have taken every piece of it with her.

12 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

Shady’s phone might be meeting the Team Hillary hammer or Tom Brady acid bath.

According to reports he had new security cameras set up that only he has access to. Will be interesting to see if he gives the footage to police or if there was a *cough* malfunction.  

Edited by QCity

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Hmmm, yeah, you're probably right..  I was thinking she would leave the jewelry there if McCoy paid for it and technically owns it, but she probably would have taken every piece of it with her.

Maybe, maybe not.  Most sane women don't wear jewelry worth 5 figures an an every-day thing.

But then, she apparently wears it to bed, just after she gets back from London.  So really, who the !@#$ knows?

38 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

What if she beat up the guy she knew SO he would beat her up to look like an accident. Ever thinka that?!

Two women were attacked in the incident, sir. And no I dont jump to those conclusions because I respect victims, unlike you. There is a police report, no one who is credible doubts that an attack to place, except alot lowlifes on this board.

Edited by MURPHD6

25 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

That's actually one of the more well-written and coherent police reports I've ever seen.  

For me, it is quite the opposite.

55 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Writing has never been a strong suit for police. lol

I disagree with that. In fact, today’s police are quite educated.

1 minute ago, MURPHD6 said:

Two women were attacked in the incident, sir. And no I dont jump to those conclusions because I respect victims, unlike you.

It's a shame what happened here, but it's really looking more and more like Shady is just as likely the victim of a smear campaign as anything else. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5509326

3 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

For me, it is quite the opposite.

I disagree with that. In fact, today’s police are quite educated.

Really depends on what force you're talking about.  My city police are fairly dull-witted, and I know Rochester PD will hire high school dropouts with undiagnosed dyslexia.  

But Arlington County and Fairfax County PD, in Virginia, tend to be pretty good.

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

It's a shame what happened here, but it's really looking more and more like Shady is just as likely the victim of a smear campaign as anything else. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5509326

Did I miss some developments today??

2 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Did I miss some developments today??

More and more it's looking like it could be one of twelve things, from either side. But it does appear as if it could very well be worse or better for Shady. As far as the girl goes, that is harder to say, and she may or may not know something.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5509326

He could be. The problem is that such cases are rare, and they involve alot of orchistration and I don't think he hangs out with CIA agents. For the record, the victim had only stated that she thinks he was involved. No one, including myself, said he did it. I just think he's off the team. And Its an opinion that infuriates some.

Nothing has come out to question that what the victim said through her lawyer is false. Yeah her freinds said other crap and blabbed online. People do that when their friends get attacked.

Edited by MURPHD6