LeSean McCoy allegations

7 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

to be fair... who the hell memorizes definitions. why would you hold it against somebody to cite a dictionary to prove a point that what he said makes sense?

do you usually have an arsenal of definitions ready to recite for the words that you use? 

I don't agree or disagree with either one of you. but making fun of somebody for going and getting a definition to strengthen their argument is sorta lame on your part. 

people who don't accuse women of beating themselves and calling the police do. They understand what their words mean and the harm they can do to victims when you doubt them immediately because your a fan of a running back. 

Edited by MURPHD6

1 hour ago, TheFunPolice said:

maybe it was someone who knew one of the two of them, knew tons of expensive jewelry was there, saw her online posts and assumed she was out of the country and knew Shady wouldn't be around, so decided to take advantage and rob the place, not expecting to encounter anyone in the home....

If that were true I imagine they would case the house, get what they could and take off instead of confronting the victims.

1 hour ago, KDS73 said:

I wish I could say it means something, but it doesn't.  I certainly didn't expect her to say "sure, he beats the boy all the time, but I just let it happen without doing anything."  Then she becomes a target for backlash, and maybe even CPS.  

I could see what you are saying if she had generically responded along the lines of "he's a decent dad"  but when the ex says he loves his boy more than anything in the world, etc. that's well above and beyond.  This is his ex, they typically hate giving the estranged father credit for anything good. 

And, quite frankly, if she expressed doubts about LeSean's parenting he would be the CPS target not her.  Even more reason for her to speak out.

16 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

Shady's character was evident when he decided to stretch for the national anthem.

He put his character on display long before that during the infamous twitter battle he had with mother of his child while still with the Eagles.  Then he tried to pout his way out of being traded here, and even spent a few days saying that he would just refuse to show up.  Then after finally accepting the inevitable, he spent the next several months having a hissy fit about every time someone stuck a mic in his face, and tried to make it about racism.   

Yeah, anyone who kept up with the NFL outside of just the Bills already knew what a POS this guy was long before he ever wore a Bills uniform.  There were multiple incidents even before he was traded from Philly.    

Seems like this has to be one of these 4 scenarios:

1. Shady is dumber than dog sh*t and had someone enter the home to get his stuff despite knowing he would be the prime suspect given the on going legal battle and recent eviction attempts.
  2. Some idiot close to Shady took actions into their own hands unknowingly to Shady to try and get some stuff back, likely someone who had been there previously as part of the group of friends trying to evict her.
  3. Victim was legitimately robbed by someone unrelated to Shady, yet saw an opportunity to point the finger at Shady to gain an advantage in her on going legal battle with him and to hurt him and his character.
  4. Victim staged this whole thing for the same reasons above to gain leverage in her battle.
  • Like (+1) 3

30 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Right.

It is a VERY sloppy cover sheet completed by the police department which, ultimately, means nothing other than sloppy paperwork by the reporting officer and sloppy supervision by the boss that reviewed the report.

The juicy details will be in the Detective report, which won’t be released to the public any time soon....if ever.

That's actually one of the more well-written and coherent police reports I've ever seen.  

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Seems like this has to be one of these 4 scenarios:

1. Shady is dumber than dog sh*t and had someone enter the home to get his stuff despite knowing he would be the prime suspect given the on going legal battle and recent eviction attempts.
  2. Some idiot close to Shady took actions into their own hands unknowingly to Shady to try and get some stuff back, likely someone who had been there previously as part of the group of friends trying to evict her.
  3. Victim was legitimately robbed by someone unrelated to Shady, yet saw an opportunity to point the finger at Shady to gain an advantage in her on going legal battle with him and to hurt him and his character.
  4. Victim staged this whole thing for the same reasons above to gain leverage in her battle.

I'd add 5) Victim was robbed by someone related to Shady, who knew about the jewelry, but Shady wasn't involved in any way.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, uticaclub said:

Who wears expensive jewelry to bed?

There's a lot of screwy details in this case that, while not material to the accusation or events, still add up to making this case rate about an 8 on the Weird-****-o-Meter.

2 minutes ago, iccrewman112 said:

I see this as a likely possibility. Opportunistic "friend"

I see it as a possibility.  There's nothing in evidence that would allow any judgement of likelihood.

I'm also going to add 6) Victim robbed by someone unrelated to Shady, victim honestly believes Shady sent them.

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'd add 5) Victim was robbed by someone related to Shady, who knew about the jewelry, but Shady wasn't involved in any way.

And that person also could have been related to or "friends" with the exgf such as the vocal friend on Instagram...

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

This is plausible.   The robber could have known the victim was supposed to be evicted that day, but got there a few hours too early.

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

There's a lot of screwy details in this case that, while not material to the accusation or events, still add up to making this case rate about an 8 on the Weird-****-o-Meter.

yep. my Weird O Meter was recently calibrated and signed off  on by a professional firm.

Mine reads "High Levels of inconclusive but suspicious data " 
My Crazy eight ball says

" check back later "