LeSean McCoy allegations

1 minute ago, KDS73 said:

oh ok, if you say so.  

If hiring a lawyer to defend yourself implies you are guilty then what does it mean when the accuser hires a lawyer?

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Victims often feel scared for their lives and their kid's lives and either don't report things like that themselves or beg family/friends not to. This could all be a scam...but there could also be legitimate reasons for why it was never reported. 

Obviously, if it is true, she was right about what LeSean is capable of. Not saying I would've done the same, just that it certainly isn't an easy or cut and dry decision if you really are a victim. 

If she is scared for her and her kids lives wtf won’t she leave his house? 

8 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Should the real question here be why McCoy would ever buy a house outside of Atlanta?..

Supposedly Atlanta has a good party scene, so maybe for that reason alone.

2 minutes ago, Lurker said:

So, get the top-rated defense attorney in the state of Georgia and have a great shot at making everything go away.  Or get someone not as good and possibly have to worry about dropping soap bars in the shower.   

Not much of a decision, really...

Agreed. Hire the best lawyer you can.  Still doesn't mean you're automatically innocent.   

4 minutes ago, Lurker said:

So, get the top-rated defense attorney in the state of Georgia and have a great shot at making everything go away.  Or get someone not as good and possibly have to worry about dropping soap bars in the shower.   

Not much of a decision, really...

It's not a hard concept.  Again, guilty or innocent, you hire the best attorney you can afford.  Even if that means having to sell stuff to get him/her.

1 minute ago, KDS73 said:

Agreed. Hire the best lawyer you can.  Still doesn't mean you're automatically innocent.   

Doesn't mean you're guilty either.  The only thing it means is...you're smart for hiring that lawyer.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's not a hard concept.  Again, guilty or innocent, you hire the best attorney you can afford.  Even if that means having to sell stuff to get him/her.

Exactly. This is way more than just about football for him too. Something like this can get you jail time. And when the prime of his career is dwindling, it's not like he has long for this life as it is. Better to spend it on your terms than locked behind concrete walls & eating slop 3 times a day.

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

If she is scared for her and her kids lives wtf won’t she leave his house? 

Exactly,   she accuses him of all these horrible things,  yet he's been trying since 2016 to get her to leave and she won't.  

4 minutes ago, Comebackkid said:

Exactly,   she accuses him of all these horrible things,  yet he's been trying since 2016 to get her to leave and she won't.  

The lawyer is going to be all over the victim shaming. Zeke’s lawyer did the same.  I do think it’s a fair question to raise though. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The lawyer is going to be all over the victim shaming 

Two wrongs don't make a right.. However, if she was wasn't where she wasn't supposed to be in the first place this could not have happened.   I'd be all over it as well. 

...folks, I think despite the media fueled frenzy, we should all step back and consider the facts as we know them, indisputable and rock solid......so I'll offer FACT #1-Party City does NOT carry her size "balloons" period. I can attest to this FACTUALLY. I've checked numerous times and continue to do so DAILY to no avail and am a volunteer "balloon evaluator". Thus let's move on to FACT#2-.......???......

3 minutes ago, Comebackkid said:

Two wrongs don't make a right.. However, if she was wasn't where she wasn't supposed to be in the first place this could not have happened.   I'd be all over it as well. 

True, I’m not blaming her for anything. Just a question as to why she felt safe enough to remain in his house for a year after he tried to kick her out, with her kids, if he’s a DV and  child abuser as she claims. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

True, I’m not blaming her for anything. Just a question as to why she felt safe enough to remain in his house for a year after he tried to kick her out, with her kids, if he’s a DV and  abuser. 

Well it kinda sounds like she was happy to use his house and keep his jewelry until someone retaliated.   Now of course she's a victim and he's an abuser.  Perspective changes when your on the receiving end.