LeSean McCoy allegations

Quick question... Was it stated that anything was stolen? I'm thinking jewelery might try to get pawned if it was a targeting robbery by someone not in the McCoy camp.

Doubtful he wants jewelery back for the immediate pawn shop value? 

Can that practicing lawyer from GA on the board take a quick spin by the local pawnshops to see if anything has recently been pawned. Thanks.

4 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Haven't heard much about the guy who actually beat her.   No leads on him?

If he was one of Shady's posse than presumably she'd have recognized him.

One of the stranger facts surrounding this - what about the guy that, you know, actually did the crime?  Are they trying to find him?  And since Shady changed the security system (but still had access, per the press release), does he have footage of the whole thing going down?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

How bad did Shady need something at 3am? He absolutely needed something it could have waited. 

Point is, only bad things happen at 3am. But then again, Shady wanting something out of his house at 3am isn’t breaking any laws either.

It's not that he needed the items so badly, it's that he has requested these item from her and she has refused to give them back. This is what gives rise to the possibility that he had his friend do the job for him by force. It just so happens that 3:00 is a good time to do it.

Just now, Heitz said:

One of the stranger facts surrounding this - what about the guy that, you know, actually did the crime?  Are they trying to find him?  And since Shady changed the security system (but still had access, per the press release), does he have footage of the whole thing going down?

The power was shut off i believe as well

Security systems need power...

I am just joining in this discussion now (and have no interest in trying to look back through this 100+ page thread) so I don’t know what has been said and what hasn’t.

But I, for one, am going to take a total wait and see approach, and let all of the information come out. 

Time me will tell what truly happened. 

I really hope that girl is ok, and I hope that shady had zero involvement with this. 

But I am not going to make any claims either way on anyone’s guilt or innocence in this whole situation until this process plays out more. 

3 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

F. Lee Bailey is still around, but I think he’s about 105. He looks it anyway.

...LMAO!.....did you ever see him in person?.....I was waiting for a plane at Logan in Boston and he was the first one off the arrival......he's about 5'2" in heels.....

1 minute ago, first_and_ten said:

It's not that he needed the items so badly, it's that he has requested these item from her and she has refused to give them back. This is what gives rise to the possibility that he had his friend do the job for him by force. It just so happens that 3:00 is a good time to do it.

It will be hard to prove that in court.

thats based on what her side says... which may have not happened at all. Dude comes in, whatever happens, they know it’s Shadys boy, obviously they are leaches and don’t provide for themselves, the opportunity is there to cash in... “let’s put this all on Shady and say all they wanted was Jewelry”

it it ain’t that simple.... both sides will be heard.

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...LMAO!.....did you ever see him in person?.....I was waiting for a plane at Logan in Boston and he was the first one off the arrival......he's about 5'2" in heels.....

Man, I wonder where he was coming from that he was wearing heals?!?

• Haha (+1) 1