LeSean McCoy allegations

11 minutes ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

Where is the proof of this?  Where is the HARD EVIDENCE that this is what happened, Mike/Jeremy?

Yes, because they are going to put all of that out there on social media just for you.

5 minutes ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

And what you are missing is how the NFL disciplinary system differs from the Georgia criminal justice system and/or the CBA executed by the NFLP and the NFL.  He may very well be innocent, but the NFL doesn't require guilt to discipline players.

It's possible he could get the perp walk from Goodell, just because.   But career ending without evidence?   That would be some s*** show...

1 minute ago, Wayne Arnold said:

So a guy walks into Shady's house in the middle of the night with no forced entry (had a key) and just happens to demand and take everything that Shady had been demanding his ex-girlfriend hand over for the last year or so?

Damn, that's a whopper of a coincidence.

Even if the 1% chance that Shady had nothing to do with this is true, I'm sick and tired of the constant drama with this guy. He surrounds himself around horrible people, he's way too old to have such piss-poor judgement. Adios, Shady.

or she simply neglected to lock a door.  It happens.  You don't know.

2 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

So a guy walks into Shady's house in the middle of the night with no forced entry (had a key) and just happens to demand and take everything that Shady had been demanding his ex-girlfriend hand over for the last year or so?

Damn, that's a whopper of a coincidence.

Even if the 1% chance that Shady had nothing to do with this is true, I'm sick and tired of the constant drama with this guy. He surrounds himself around horrible people, he's way too old to have such piss-poor judgement. Adios, Shady.

This post makes sense but I give it better than a 1% chance his buddy did this on his own. It's possible he hears Shady complaining about it and decides to take action.

Just now, Fadingpain said:

Well, this was fun for a while.  Enough immersion into lowlife culture for the time being. I need a bath.  

I'll tune back in when McCoy is off the team or charged with a crime or crimes.

So, to be clear...should he be cleared of all these allegations, you won't be coming back?  ?

Edited by The Red King
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, first_and_ten said:

This post makes sense but I give it better than a 1% chance his buddy did this on his own. It's possible he hears Shady complaining about it and decides to take action.

Kind of like Christmas Vacation when the Cousin goes to get the boss.  I get it?

Just now, The Red King said:

So, to be clear...should he be cleared of all these allegations, you won't be coming back?

hopefully not.

1 minute ago, I'm Spartacus said:

Still on page 99 - can't catch up!!! (be right back!)

Summary:  Some people are waiting for the facts.  Some people think the KNOW the facts.  It should be easy to tell who is who...

• Like (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, I'm Spartacus said:

Still on page 99 - can't catch up!!! (be right back!)

...well at least it's "something new".....could STILL be regurgitating 67,841 TT threads, the Browns new QB or 27,937 EJ threads, the Raiders QB for some valuable football discussion....

4 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Marquis Goodwin was rewarded for kneeling before every game last year with a nice new contract.

He bought his family a house and, as a testament to his continued commitment to the cause,  the ceiling  heights throughout the house are only 5 feet......

The ceiling is the Roof!

• Like (+1) 2