LeSean McCoy allegations

13 minutes ago, 416BillsFan said:

According to Albright, the news was Tamarcus Porter is unofficially a person of interest. He's a former college teammate of McCoy's and was involved in the Philadelphia scuffle with the cops 2 years ago.

So what exactly is an unofficial person of interest?

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, BringBackFergy said:

If any of youz start deleting old posts to move your post to the top of the page I'm gone sick Pac Man Jones on y'all

Pacman was actually the victim this time!

15 minutes ago, 416BillsFan said:

According to Albright, the news was Tamarcus Porter is unofficially a person of interest. He's a former college teammate of McCoy's and was involved in the Philadelphia scuffle with the cops 2 years ago.

Five days later, Tamarcus Porter, a former college football teammate of McCoy’s at Pittsburgh, filed a document in Fulton County court initiating eviction proceedings against Cordon, who, Porter wrote, “is ex-girlfriend of owner/plaintiff and refuses to leave.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/buffalo-bills-lesean-mccoy-denies-accusation-he-was-involved-in-assault/2018/07/10/d43af922-84a2-11e8-8f6c-46cb43e3f306_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f20b7e51bec8

10 minutes ago, Estelle Getty said:

That made me think, could Louie Anderson rush for 2 yards or more on 1 carry if you gave him 10 tries?

i'm not sure if he could get out of his stance, but i'd pay to see it.