LeSean McCoy allegations

10 minutes ago, 416BillsFan said:

According to Albright, the news was Tamarcus Porter is unofficially a person of interest. He's a former college teammate of McCoy's and was involved in the Philadelphia scuffle with the cops 2 years ago.

This is what I was thinking this morning and didn't need Albright.  The case itself provides some possibles.  Albright is stating the obvious and scamming people to pay him for what they could figure out.  Whether Porter did anything, who knows??

Edited by NewEraBills

Just now, Commonsense said:

As we have said many times in this thread, he couldn’t be that stupid. Could he?

Hard to imagine.  But right now it’s all just various sources saying various things.  

I think we’ll know soon enough - sooner if it’s on the stupid side of things.  Here’s hoping it isn’t...

3 minutes ago, Estelle Getty said:

That made me think, could Louie Anderson rush for 2 yards or more on 1 carry if you gave him 10 tries?

NO.

Have you seen him on the show Splash, where he attempted to be a competitive diver. 

The answer is NO, he'd be tackled whereever the ball was handed to him.

3 minutes ago, billsfan2298 said:

I'd assume it means he's being investigated but isn't officially being treated as a suspect 

I was referring to the "unofficially" part.   

Unofficially according to whom?    The chick's attorney?    Police sources?      Little men in green?...

9 minutes ago, 416BillsFan said:

According to Albright, the news was Tamarcus Porter is unofficially a person of interest. He's a former college teammate of McCoy's and was involved in the Philadelphia scuffle with the cops 2 years ago.

So the person who signed the eviction document on Shady's behalf is also the assailant?  Can they really be that stupid?