LeSean McCoy allegations

1 minute ago, SouthNYfan said:

You said he's finished regardless of the outcome.

If everything is innocent then I'm sure he'll be fine.

He still has to be found innocent in the eyes of Goodell.  That's a coin flip.

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Haha.  Whiny because I don’t agree with your BS?  Dudes like you get more upset about Kaepernick pretending you’re some great American than women beaters.

heres where I’m at.  If McCoy had anything to do with this, he is a piece of garbage who should never play again.  I also want the best team possible.  Kaepernick is a better qb than possibly anyone on the Bills (Allen would be considered a success if he has CK’s career).  If we didn’t have possibly the best Ss, I would want Reid on this team.  I don’t care about this political BS like some fans do.  Along as guy isn’t a criminal, I want the best guys on the team.

You have no idea what my political leanings are. And yes implying that Reid is "lifetime banned" because he is unsigned, while dismissing the current slow safety market is whiny. I support Kaepernick right to do what he wants, freedom of speech is not freedom of consequence though, and grown ups understand that the NFL is a business. When your play doesn't out perform your negative effect on ticket sales etc... you don't get picked up.  I have no sympathy for a guy that is childish enough to wear pig cop socks and unintelligent enough to support Castro/Che.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

Stereotype much?

You are trying to compare the behavior of individual players with a movement, which is nonsensical.

I said some.  And this mind blow some people’s minds but I’m fine with different opinions.  I wasn’t a fan of Rex Ryan bringing Trump out but if he was a better coach, I’d still want him here.  And if CK is a better qb option than the guys on our roster, he is, I want him to.

the beauty of sports is a lot of different guys can put aside differences for a common cause.  

Just 2 weeks prior in the neighboring town of Milton,GA...

https://patch.com/georgia/alpharetta/cash-jewelry-taken-during-violent-home-invasion-alpharetta

I think she is assuming McCoy was behind this, obviously she has resentment towards him and wants to see his downfall, again,I just can't see him being this stupid and sloppy...

I post this just to show these things happen all the time and right next door just weeks ago...Lets all relax and wait for thr official investigation to conclude..

12 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

no he won't be

innocent isn't a term you get these days, he is rich and can easily buy his way out of it with a big cheque, a pattern of abuse is charged and he can't get out of it

that's how the world works there, youngster... especially in the #metoo era, you should get out more and see what is going on....

in all its injustice...

Edited by row_33

6 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

Stereotype much?

You are trying to compare the behavior of individual players with a movement, which is nonsensical.

Just like you blamed all of Ruben Foster's bad decision making on a woman.  I think Stephen A Smith tried that one, too.  

2 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Just 2 weeks prior in the neighboring town of Milton,GA...

https://patch.com/georgia/alpharetta/cash-jewelry-taken-during-violent-home-invasion-alpharetta

I think she is assuming McCoy was behind this, obviously she has resentment towards him and wants to see his downfall, again,I just can't see him being this stupid and sloppy...

I post this just to show these things happen all the time and right next door just weeks ago...Lets all relax and wait for thr official investigation to conclude..

McCoy got an 11 on the Wonderlic. That's not dispositive of anything, of course, but a rocket scientist he ain't. 

Just now, JerseyBills said:

Ok well I still find it hard to believe he would think this out and plan this while going through this dispute, like I said , I could see him losing his temper and this happening but to have this planned like that , especially while going to court , it'd be moronic and he just doesn't strike me as that.

I think they are both morons so I don’t rule out anything. Court gets delayed he loses his temper? I’m on the side that it’s much more likely something nefarious happened to the woman than her faking the entire thing.

Flying  across the Atlantic and getting home at 3am and then staging a robbery just 15 minutes later in which you will be head knocked by a pistol seems less likely but sure it’s possible. 

It’s crazy town and McCoy has made a few visits there already during his career. I wonder what the tone of the chatter is at OBD. You don’t want to bail on a player in the face of a false accusation but at some point enough is enough. Having your family/friends/movers try and take away all the furniture while she is away at a wedding is so damn childish. Shady is a rich ass dude, why would he be worried about some furniture? That’s being spiteful. If he actually followed through with the eviction process she would have been gone along time ago.

Having his friend serve eviction papers to a minor and so on. The Pegula’s must be like WTF? It just sucks for fans that one of the better Bills players also happens to be the shadiest. 

5 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I said some.  And this mind blow some people’s minds but I’m fine with different opinions.  I wasn’t a fan of Rex Ryan bringing Trump out but if he was a better coach, I’d still want him here.  And if CK is a better qb option than the guys on our roster, he is, I want him to.

the beauty of sports is a lot of different guys can put aside differences for a common cause.  

There are probably some Armani suit wearing, Wall Street Investment bankers who are against kneeling too.

I agree that sports can bring people together. We also see that it can be divisive when players take their eye of the goal.

Edited by Sky Diver

9 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

There was never as much outrage or protests about women beaters as there was about the kneelers.  The only thing close was possibly Mike Vick.  

There have ave been plenty of allegations about SB bills players.  Yet most fans don’t care.  But if Jim Kelly kneeled, we need to get him off the wall of fame.  Personally, I just hate double standards.  Some of the most upset people are the type of guy who drives around with the American and confederate flag on the back of their truck.  Merica!

Your namesake and convicted rapist was known affectionately known as the Anal Destroyer by some.

10 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Haha.  Drop a snowflake or use butt hurt.  Keep going with your script.

anyways, I’m done with this.  I really hope McCoy didn’t do this.  But it’s crazy that we just had a thread about Adrian Peterson possibly replacing McCoy!  A guy who has been alleged to beat his son he didn’t really even know.  

That might be the most off-the-wall aspect of this discussion.

AP?? 

1 minute ago, BuffaloSol said:

You have no idea what my political leanings are. And yes implying that Reid is "lifetime banned" because he is unsigned, while dismissing the current slow safety market is whiny. I support Kaepernick right to do what he wants, freedom of speech is not freedom of consequence though, and grown ups understand that the NFL is a business. When your play doesn't out perform your negative effect on ticket sales etc... you don't get picked up.  I have no sympathy for a guy that is childish enough to wear pig cop socks and unintelligent enough to support Castro/Che.

I don’t disagree with any of this.  And I’ve never once said I think CK is some great dude. But here’s how it relates here:  there’s a group of nfl fans that would be more willing to overlook McCoy’s alleged incident than a guy who hasn’t had one legal issue in his career.

what does it say about fans that they get more upset and “boycott” the nfl (NASCAR ratings were down big too, probsbly all the kneelers!) about silent protests than Greg Hardy getting signed by Dallas, Josh Brown getting signed by the Giants, or Joe Mixon getting drafted in the 2nd round?  CK is without a doubt one of the best 40 qbs.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

For being accused.  Goodell doesn't need grounds to suspend him, just feelings.

They will do an internal investigation like they did with Zeke and then decide how they want it to look. He will get at least 6 games unless there is proof he didn’t do it. I read the Zeke stuff and there was no proof he did it hard not to think he didn’t. 

37 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Yup and I wanted to trade him last year instead of Sammy.  His value was rapidly decreasing before this.

Agreed, but Shady had little trade value last year, and zero now.

2 minutes ago, mattynh said:

Do you agree there are lots of players in the NFL who kneeled and are on teams?

Marquis Goodwin was rewarded for kneeling before every game last year with a nice new contract.

He bought his family a house and, as a testament to his continued commitment to the cause,  the ceiling  heights throughout the house are only 5 feet......

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I don’t disagree with any of this.  And I’ve never once said I think CK is some great dude. But here’s how it relates here:  there’s a group of nfl fans that would be more willing to overlook McCoy’s alleged incident than a guy who hasn’t had one legal issue in his career.

what does it say about fans that they get more upset and “boycott” the nfl (NASCAR ratings were down big too, probsbly all the kneelers!) about silent protests than Greg Hardy getting signed by Dallas, Josh Brown getting signed by the Giants, or Joe Mixon getting drafted in the 2nd round?  CK is without a doubt one of the best 40 qbs.  

10 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Not if he's charged with a criminal conspiracy. They won't want him in the league if that happens. You can't have your starting rb on court tv during the season.