LeSean McCoy allegations

4 minutes ago, BuffaloSol said:

Here we go with this whiny BS again. There are many safeties that had great years unsigned.

Haha.  Whiny because I don’t agree with your BS?  Dudes like you get more upset about Kaepernick pretending you’re some great American than women beaters.

heres where I’m at.  If McCoy had anything to do with this, he is a piece of garbage who should never play again.  I also want the best team possible.  Kaepernick is a better qb than possibly anyone on the Bills (Allen would be considered a success if he has CK’s career).  If we didn’t have possibly the best Ss, I would want Reid on this team.  I don’t care about this political BS like some fans do.  Along as guy isn’t a criminal, I want the best guys on the team.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, mattynh said:

Along with Vacarro and Boston which is a market condition thing for safeties.    There are hundreds of guys in the NFL who have kneeled.  How do you explain that?

Vaccaro kneeled.  Boston turned down a contract offer from the Cards.

2 minutes ago, mattynh said:

Along with Vacarro and Boston which is a market condition thing for safeties.    There are hundreds of guys in the NFL who have kneeled.  How do you explain that?

"Something something something, racism. Something something something I'm a victim."

2 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

What a crazy off season this has been. 

Some good things happened. (Getting a third rounder for TT, the draft, signing Star)

Some bad. (Eric wood/incognito retiring)

And some just crazy (Zay, and now these allegations)

Josh Allen is going to make all the frustration go away. 

4 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Fair point but he never put his career in jeopardy. And there was a reason that bar fight wasn't taken by the DA because as widely reported, it's likely the off duty cops were the aggressors and instigated it. Other than that, he never did anything to jeopardize his team and career ,and that was deemed justified by the league and DA...

I was worried yesterday, thinking he could have been there and just lost his temper but this would have had to been a premeditated attack , thought out by McCoy on the early morning of their next court appearance!! They were supposed to meet in court yesterday,which I believe was going to probably be cancelled by his Ex GF attorney because of a family issue on her end. I can't see McCoy being that stupid, I could be wrong, anything is possible , but I personally don't see it

The court was postponed a few days ago from what I read. 

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Haha.  Whiny because I don’t agree with your BS?  Dudes like you get more upset about Kaepernick pretending you’re some great American than women beaters.

heres where I’m at.  If McCoy had anything to do with this, he is a piece of garbage who should never play again.  I also want the best team possible.  Kaepernick is a better qb than possibly anyone on the Bills (Allen would be considered a success if he has CK’s career).  If we didn’t have possibly the best Ss, I would want Reid on this team.  I don’t care about this political BS like some fans do.  Along as guy isn’t a criminal, I want the best guys on the team.

Allen would be considered a success if he had the career of CK? CK had a few decent years with a loaded 9ers squad. I hope and expect Allen will be better than that.

Just now, Sky Diver said:

Who says that they aren't upset about violent offenders?

There was never as much outrage or protests about women beaters as there was about the kneelers.  The only thing close was possibly Mike Vick.  

There have ave been plenty of allegations about SB bills players.  Yet most fans don’t care.  But if Jim Kelly kneeled, we need to get him off the wall of fame.  Personally, I just hate double standards.  Some of the most upset people are the type of guy who drives around with the American and confederate flag on the back of their truck.  Merica!

5 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Thats what I was going off of, hours ago. Tom is as reliable as it gets in my book. The dude with the King Hat (whose opinions he insists you collaborated) thought otherwise. And he said alot of other things too, feel free to take a look, and to keep defending him Mr. Oxford.

Edited by MURPHD6

2 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

You really should stop digging. I'll stop there. (Also, please try to refrain from putting words in my mouth.) 

Yep, just walk away.  MURPHD6 was proven wrong and still has yet to provide any proof his definition of 'plausible' is correct.  He's spinning his wheels.  Lemmie help illustrate the differences...

Possible: Bills get 16 wins

Plausible: Bills get 10-12 wins

Probable: Bills get 6-9 wins

2 minutes ago, BuffaloSol said:

"Something something something, racism. Something something something I'm a victim."

Haha.  Drop a snowflake or use butt hurt.  Keep going with your script.

anyways, I’m done with this.  I really hope McCoy didn’t do this.  But it’s crazy that we just had a thread about Adrian Peterson possibly replacing McCoy!  A guy who has been alleged to beat his son he didn’t really even know.  

9 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

There was never as much outrage or protests about women beaters as there was about the kneelers.  The only thing close was possibly Mike Vick.  

There have ave been plenty of allegations about SB bills players.  Yet most fans don’t care.  But if Jim Kelly kneeled, we need to get him off the wall of fame.  Personally, I just hate double standards.  Some of the most upset people are the type of guy who drives around with the American and confederate flag on the back of their truck.  Merica!

Vick was given a bargain to not face drug and money laundering charges....

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

Ok well I still find it hard to believe he would think this out and plan this while going through this dispute, like I said , I could see him losing his temper and this happening but to have this planned like that , especially while going to court , it'd be moronic and he just doesn't strike me as that.

1 minute ago, MURPHD6 said:

Thats what was going off of, hours ago. Tom is as reliable as it gets in my book. The dude with the King Hat (whose opinions he insists you collaborated) thought otherwise. 

OK; good to know. I went back a few pages, but didn't see it. I have a feeling this isn't going to end well. 

3 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Stereotype much?

You are trying to compare the behavior of individual players with a movement, which is nonsensical.

Edited by Sky Diver

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Haha.  Drop a snowflake or use butt hurt.  Keep going with your script.

anyways, I’m done with this.  I really hope McCoy didn’t do this.  But it’s crazy that we just had a thread about Adrian Peterson possibly replacing McCoy!  A guy who has been alleged to beat his son he didn’t really even know.  

Thank god.

4 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Allen would be considered a success if he had the career of CK? CK had a few decent years with a loaded 9ers squad. I hope and expect Allen will be better than that.

If Josh Allen had a 4 td to 1 int season with Jerome Kerley as his number 1 wr, we would extremely happy.  And that was in Kaepernick’s “awful” last season.

obviously, I want Allen to be more Big Ben.  But if Allen takes us to a SB and almost wins it?  That’s a great draft pick.  

Just now, dave mcbride said:

OK; good to know. I went back a few pages, but didn't see it. I have a feeling this isn't going to end well. 

Hes probably done, if there's a conspiracy charge. They take a while to put together.

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, row_33 said:

like he is just going to got back out there and it won't be a total fiasco?

even if he ekes his way out of civil and criminal responsibility?

You said he's finished regardless of the outcome.

If everything is innocent then I'm sure he'll be fine.