LeSean McCoy allegations

7 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Will the Buffalo Bills store take trade ins on Lesean McCoy jerseys? If Kim Pegula is as smart as I hear, she'll let people trade them in and give $25 store credit. 

If your a real fan you'll burn it right now then buy a new one if he's cleared

• Haha (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, papazoid said:

beating girlfriend - 4 game suspension

beating dog - lifetime ban

Dog is a year ban

kneeling is a lifetime ban

and if you don’t have video, women beating is a 2 game suspension.

and roger Goodell makes $44 million!

• Like (+1) 1

As I stated earlier, in the Internet age when everyone expects things to be settled RIGHT NOW,  investigations take time.  The legal authorities and the league will do so, and when they know the facts then a decision will be made.  But I will say this:  expect pressure on the Bills organization.  My daughter (whom I have brought up to be a proud Bills fan) texted me this morning about this incident.  And to quote:  I don't want a player on our team that I can't be proud of.  The me too movement is thankfully alive and well, and I suspect women who are fans of the team will be watching this very closely to see what the league and the team do.  And I expect Kim P will be listening.

1 hour ago, The Red King said:

No...I really don't.  I am now one of three people that have provided evidence you are in the wrong.  You...have provided no actual evidence you are in the right.  I've wasted enough time actually looking things up.  You seem ready to easily handwave away what we've said while providing nothing to back your own assertions.  It's like arguing with a child.  "Well, you have to admit, this proves..."  "Nu-unh!" "Look, all the evidence sh..." "NU-UNH!!!".

Sorry, not wasting any more time.  I proved my point.  Time you actually prove yours.

Yep. Asserting that a woman beat herself up and called the cops is a very plausable scenario is a very respectful thing to say.  It doesnt make you an uneducated piece of garbage that has no clue how rare those cases are and how ****ty those assertions make actual victims of violence feel. They all agreed with you on that. 

Edited by MURPHD6

26 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Explain your logic here.

like he is just going to got back out there and it won't be a total fiasco?

even if he ekes his way out of civil and criminal responsibility?

Edited by row_33

10 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Dog is a year ban

kneeling is a lifetime ban

and if you don’t have video, women beating is a 2 game suspension.

and roger Goodell makes $44 million!

Kneeling is a lifetime ban? I didn't know that. Someone needs to show this picture to Goodell. The division is ours with a large chunk of the Patriots banned.

ap_17267617800478-1506275523-8578-152709

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

Some mornings I feel like I'm 50....does that make you feel better?

Back pain in the mornings....how in the hell did this happen at 36?!

Because of everything that happened before 36!

Stay young forever, Royale, but enjoy the sweet ride as you move North...the view is awesome!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, MarkyMannn said:

Whichever, don't mess with my dog.  There's a reason he's man's best friend   :)

Personally, beating a woman/ child/ dog should all be lifetime bans.  I hate to say it but I get more upset when animals die in movies than people.  That I am Legend scene with his dog still gets me. ?