LeSean McCoy allegations

4 minutes ago, scribo said:

Suspended for what? If he isn't charged in a criminal court, there are no grounds to suspend him.

For having awful life judgment skills?

I would be shocked if Shady is found guilty of anything criminal in a court of law-there is too much ambiguity and doubt. With that being said the Bills will hopefully do there own investigation and decide if he did this heinous act. If the Pegulas believe he did I hope they cut him and they believe he is innocent they should publicly back him-this is not a time for half measures.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

58 pages of unbridled speculation.  And 20 pages of real estate law.

Real estate law, Landlord Tenant law, Fourth Amendment, Brady and Rosario material, and the Rules of Evidence all wrapped up in one little neat package. 

1 hour ago, MarkAF43 said:

When reading the press release from her attorney, my only question is why at 3am if she's sleeping she's wearing expensive bracelets? That doesn't make a lot of sense, most women remove most if not all jewelry before they go to bed. 

PDCS

There's a lot of weird little factoids in this case.  Whatever the truth is, it's not going to explain away all of them.  We'll be left with some that are nothing more than weird coincidence.

9 minutes ago, Lurker said:

In other words, we can all get a Trump University degree for reading it.   

Cool!...

Can you still get a degree off a book of matches?  Do I need to explain 'book of matches' to our younger TBD participants?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
Punctuate properly...dummy. Fred Sanford had it right.

21 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

For being accused.  Goodell doesn't need grounds to suspend him, just feelings.

Out of all of the suspensions they've handed out, were there any where the suspended player wasn't the person who inflicted the actual abuse?