LeSean McCoy allegations

2 minutes ago, Shotgunner said:

This animal can be lured, and is known to have an affinity for...

Bears, beets, battlestar galactica.

On the Shady front, we really need some new information to fill in the blanks. I hope it happens quick, the last thing we (or of course shady, or the girl) need is for this thing to drag out. No matter the outcome, everyone loses if this investigation doesn't move quickly. I'm hoping it's BS obviously but it wouldn't be the first time a Bills RB brought hired guns to get his stuff back. OJ did 9 years for it.

It's interesting, Shotgunner, the information that has trickled out so far has been just enough to feed the monster from both sides.  Hopefully (really hopefully) something comes out more definitively, either way, to spare us the continued drama.

10 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

I didn't attack your daughter, I said that I hope she got her mother's brains.

I don't understand how society has run foul because of the 5 year conviction of Brian Banks. The false allegations made against Reuben Foster individuals like myself, and apparently this browley fellow who apparently committed suicide after false allegations., unless you think it's morally acceptable to beat women, animals and children.

You seem to have a hard time grasping what the word if means, I would also say I'd like Shady on the roster if innocent. Why would I want our best player gone? No Shady = no playoffs, use your head man.

Can't bold, but fixed.

Okay, what if she's guilty? You haven't addressed that at all. Obviously because you jumped on me for it, it's aparent I'm willing to look at both sides of the situation. But you seem to have a cross to bear. So continue to Crusade along. Talk about my daughter. Accuse me of believing it's acceptable to beat women and animals and children. 

I like how you twisted everything to make me look like a misogynist again. Have a great day.

Edited by JaxBills

1 minute ago, JaxBills said:

Okay, what if she's guilty? You haven't addressed that at all. Obviously because you jumped on me for it, it's aparent I'm willing to look at both sides of the situation. But you seem to have a cross to bear. So continue to Crusade along. Talk about my daughter. Accuse me of believing it's acceptable to beat women and animals and children. 

I like how you twisted everything to make me look like a misogynist again. Have a great day.

You brought up your daughter and ex on a public message board twice, if you don't want me to comment on your private life don't post it on a public forum.

If she is guilty she needs to go to jail but I think that'll be hard to prove, she lost thousands of dollars and it could also mean that someone else robbed her and she mistakenly suspected Shady when it was someone else.

3 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Yep.

Again I'm not saying what happened with shady.. I'm just saying that everybody acting like there's no way this chick would stage it on herself because that's "too crazy" needs to wake up and realize people are crazy.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. That was the case with Foster.

This looks like a different situation. Maybe Shady has a crazy relative or friend who was impatient with the legal process and took matters into his own hands? Shady couldn't have been dumb enough to order it during the legal proceedings.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

@SouthNYfan

@Royale with Cheese

Tangent here and please correct me me if I am wrong, but didn't the accused in the Brawley case kill himself as a result of what this had done to his life?

Edit: Yes.  Harry Crist, Jr., police officer.

I'm not sure...I never heard of this case until Southern put it up.  I was about 5 years old at the time and the only thing I knew about at that age was Mario Bros, fruit roll ups and Super Soaker guns.

2 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

You brought up your daughter and ex on a public message board twice, if you don't want me to comment on your private life don't post it on a public forum.

If she is guilty she needs to go to jail but I think that'll be hard to prove, she lost thousands of dollars and it could also mean that someone else robbed her and she mistakenly suspected Shady when it was someone else.

Didn't expect scum to attack my daughter. I guarantee you would never have done that if you were standing right in front of me. that's not any kind of threat, it's just people tend to feel like they can say s*** like that on the internet.

17 minutes ago, MURPHD6 said:

Wrong definition, Merriam. I and the OP above are referring to Legal usage. And you don't know what that means still. Your world of probability seems to be carved out of a space where Jesus existed with dinosaurs.

That...was the Oxford definition.  The one you insisted on using.  The definition you wanted to use...proved you wrong.  Good grief.  ?

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/plausible

"1(of an argument or statement) seeming reasonable or probable."

...as stated prior, do your homework.  You just proved me right.

Edited by The Red King

Just now, JaxBills said:

Didn't expect scum to attack my daughter. I guarantee you would never have done that if you were standing right in front of me. that's not any kind of threat, it's just people tend to feel like they can say s*** like that on the internet.

I never attacked your daughter and I hope for your sake you were drunk posting yesterday.

It’s interesting that while it is on ESPN, this hasn’t been much of a topic.  McCoy is one of the bigger names in the NFL, and if there was juice to the story right now, it would be all over the WWL.   

It hasn’t really gone mainstream anywhere else aside from local NY/Philly/GA outlets. 

Knock on wood it stays that way, but a bit odd that this is only a bullet point barely even making the ESPN scroll.  

Says to me that either A) The media has been burned enough to finally wait for facts to come out or B) that this allegation isn’t credible at the moment. 

Edited by SCBills

14 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

There would also have to be a phone trail here. How would Shady know she was home or coming home if, according to him, they haven't talked in months? Did she text him saying she was on her way home? Did he have a guy watching the house?

Obviously speculation, but they have a child together, so depending upon the custody agreement, they may have to let each other know when they'll be out of town?  Not sure how the communication structure would work such that McCoy hadn't had direct contact with her.

You're correct that such would dictate some type of phone trail.

This is such a weird situation

1 minute ago, thebandit27 said:

Obviously speculation, but they have a child together, so depending upon the custody agreement, they may have to let each other know when they'll be out of town?  Not sure how the communication structure would work such that McCoy hadn't had direct contact with her.

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/ec88f5d2-7323-4cba-91a3-a2cc2b0561ae

1 minute ago, thebandit27 said:

Or that brings the security camera question back into play. As her attorney asked in their statement was he able to see the house from his computer? 

7 minutes ago, The Red King said:

That...was the Oxford definition.  The one you insisted on using.  The definition you wanted to use...proved you wrong.  Good grief.  ?

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/plausible

...as stated prior, do your homework.

You still haven't proven me wrong. The Oxford lists multiple definitions, and you haven't identified a legal definition yet. Still stuck on colloquial. Maybe sign up for  an account with them. Or check out a hard copy at the library. If it hasn't been closed down yet, in your area.

Edited by MURPHD6

3 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Do they have a child together? I thought the mother of his child was someone else, girl named Steph. Who's already come out and said he wasn't abusive towards their son.

2 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

I never attacked your daughter and I hope for your sake you were drunk posting yesterday.

We're done bro.  This isn't constructive.  I made my point.  You didnt hear it.

You don't like me because I'm abrasive attacking a moral have a stupid daughter and drunk and I'm a moron. Did I miss any that you used?

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm not sure...I never heard of this case until Southern put it up.  I was about 5 years old at the time and the only thing I knew about at that age was Mario Bros, fruit roll ups and Super Soaker guns.

if memory serves i believe it was this case that got Al Sharpton his start...and he’s still add to this day.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, MURPHD6 said:

This just in. Plausible is a synonym for likely, reasonable, and believable. So if your shocked that someone took issue with your choice of words, then you are using words that sound smart to you without understanding how they are defined.When you say plausible you are asserting an above average degree of believability not a remote possibility.  

Not at all.   Per the Cornell Legal Institute:   https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/colorable_claim

"A plausible legal claim.  In other words, a claim strong enough to have a reasonable chance of being valid if the legal basis is generally correct and the facts can be proven in court.  The claim need not actually result in a win."  

"If the glove don't fit..." was plausible.    It didn't mean it had an above average degree of believability...

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, JaxBills said:

We're done bro.  This isn't constructive.  I made my point.  You didnt hear it.

You don't like me because I'm abrasive attacking a moral have a stupid daughter and drunk and I'm a moron. Did I miss any that you used?

Once again, putting words in my mouth on the whole daughter thing, I never attacked your daughter and I've never attacked you, just your posts.