LeSean McCoy allegations

5 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

A lot will depend on if they find this person who did the beating. 

We also don't know who else she has in her life, are we so sure it couldn't be another male who had this done? Because a friend "outed" Shady in a post, where she lied about the child abuse(Mother of son has said as much), doesn't amount to much evidence against Shady, unless they know this person is associated with Shady.

Yea, I mentioned those possibilities yesterday.  And I want to find the actual assailant.

7 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

When reading the press release from her attorney, my only question is why at 3am if she's sleeping she's wearing expensive bracelets? That doesn't make a lot of sense, most women remove most if not all jewelry before they go to bed. 

Apparently she had just arrived home from the airport at 3 AM.  Which makes everything so strange. I believe the call to 911 happened at about 3: 20. A. M. But I can't seem to find her lawyers allegations anymore.

Just now, NewDayBills said:

So now you're taking the opinion that you wrongfully attacked me for, even though I never said we should not cut McCoy until AFTER an investigation is done.

No.  I have always been in the camp of let's look at the evidence. Especially considering now even those allegations appear to be suspicious.

12 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

When reading the press release from her attorney, my only question is why at 3am if she's sleeping she's wearing expensive bracelets? That doesn't make a lot of sense, most women remove most if not all jewelry before they go to bed. 

Good point

2 minutes ago, JaxBills said:

No.  I have always been in the camp of let's look at the evidence. Especially considering now even those allegations appear to be suspicious.

That's not true, you went on about how this sounded similar to when your wife brought you to court and yada yada yada.

Once again, sounds like like you've done a 180° and my post was spot on.

I'm not saying what really happened, because at this point we really have no idea about who did it and what their motives were, and the only facts we have (I may be missing some) that have been publicly released are:

-mccoy and this girl dated and lived together in his Georgia home

-mccoy no longer lives at this home

-the ex refuses to leave the house since they broke up

-there is an active court case involving McCoy trying to evict her from the premise

-police were called to the house, she was found beaten and locked in a bathroom, and taken to the hospital

-mccoy was not the one who entered the house, rock solid alibi of being in another state

Everything else is speculation 

We have accusations of a break in, robbery, and assault.

If it was all staged by her then all that goes out the window.

There are a million possibilities and variables here that we don't know.

Ask yourself one question:

Who benefits from this?

Surely not McCoy, but the victim?? Other than the beating, she has everything to gain here with a civil suit afterwards.

Again I honestly don't know, but for those of you who keep acting like it's completely impossible for somebody to have staged this on themselves, I want to to look up one name:

Tawana Brawley

After you've read about her case, tell me that Delicia staging this is not something that somebody would do.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, NewDayBills said:

That's not true, you went on about how this sounded similar to when your wife brought you to court and yada yada yada.

Once again, sounds like like you've done a 180° and my post was spot on.

your post that caught me was the statement you made if he's guilty cut him. Which sounds like a personal indictment from yourself already, considering he's guilty he's going to prison. The f*** with being cut. You fall in line with many on this board that believe that because the accusation has been made we should look so terribly critically at him. All of my comments have been about the situation particularly.  I don't care about McCoy. And I don't care about his ex-girlfriend. And I haven't stated what should happen to either of them in any case. I have not made a 180. You mistakenly believe I defend Shady, when I defend the position in society that is gone a foul. To me, you're 180 statement is laughable. The kind of illustrates you don't remotely understand the point I am attempting to make. So I'm not going to argue it with you anymore. Especially considering you accuse me of being so mean and attacking and aggressive, and then make insults to my daughter.

11 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Oh, you mean this definition?

"(of an argument or statement) seeming reasonable or probable."

...highlighted the key word for you there.  Or.  My proper use of the word was the former, you're still claiming the latter.  So...thank you for outright proving the use of the word correct.  Again, do your homework next time.  Check, and mate.

Wrong definition, Merriam. I and the OP above are referring to Legal usage. And you don't know what that means still. Your world of probability seems to be carved out of a space where Jesus existed with dinosaurs.

5 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

I'm not saying what really happened, because at this point we really have no idea about who did it and what their motives were, and the only facts we have (I may be missing some) that have been publicly released are:

-mccoy and this girl dated and lived together in his Georgia home

-mccoy no longer lives at this home

-the ex refuses to leave the house since they broke up

-there is an active court case involving McCoy trying to evict her from the premise

-police were called to the house, she was found beaten and locked in a bathroom, and taken to the hospital

-mccoy was not the one who entered the house, rock solid alibi of being in another state

Everything else is speculation 

We have accusations of a break in, robbery, and assault.

If it was all staged by her then all that goes out the window.

There are a million possibilities and variables here that we don't know.

Ask yourself one question:

Who benefits from this?

Surely not McCoy, but the victim?? Other than the beating, she has everything to gain here with a civil suit afterwards.

Again I honestly don't know, but for those of you who keep acting like it's completely impossible for somebody to have staged this on themselves, I want to to look up one name:

Tawana Brawley

After you've read about her case, tell me that Delicia staging this is not something that somebody would do.

Damn!

Under the authority of New York State Attorney General Robert Abrams, a grand jury was called to hear evidence. On October 6, 1988, the grand jury released its 170-page report concluding Brawley had not been abducted, assaulted, raped and sodomized, as Brawley and her advisers said. The report further concluded that the "unsworn public allegations against Dutchess County Assistant District Attorney Steven Pagones" were false and had no basis in fact. Before issuing the report, the grand jury heard from 180 witnesses, saw 250 exhibits and recorded more than 6,000 pages of testimony.[5]

In the decision, the grand jury noted many problems with Brawley's story. Among these were that the rape kit results did not indicate sexual assault. Additionally, despite saying she been held captive outdoors for days, Brawley was not suffering from hypothermia, was well-nourished, and appeared to have brushed her teeth recently. Despite her clothing being charred, there were no burns on her body. Although a shoe she was wearing was cut through, Brawley had no injuries to her foot. The racial epithets written on her were upside down, which led to suspicion that Brawley had written the words. Testimony from her schoolmates indicated she had attended a local party during the time of her supposed abduction. One witness claimed to have observed Brawley's climbing into the garbage bag.[23] The feces on her body were identified as coming from her neighbor's dog.[24] Brawley never testified.

3 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Home at 3am, robbed at 3:18 am. 

There would also have to be a phone trail here. How would Shady know she was home or coming home if, according to him, they haven't talked in months? Did she text him saying she was on her way home? Did he have a guy watching the house?

8 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Already on it, my friend.

image.png

This animal can be lured, and is known to have an affinity for...

Bears, beets, battlestar galactica.

On the Shady front, we really need some new information to fill in the blanks. I hope it happens quick, the last thing we (or of course shady, or the girl) need is for this thing to drag out. No matter the outcome, everyone loses if this investigation doesn't move quickly. I'm hoping it's BS obviously but it wouldn't be the first time a Bills RB brought hired guns to get his stuff back. OJ did 9 years for it.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JaxBills said:

your post that caught me was the statement you made if he's guilty cut him. Which sounds like a personal indictment from yourself already, considering he's guilty he's going to prison. The f*** with being cut. You fall in line with many on this board that believe that because the accusation has been made we should look so terribly critically at him. All of my comments have been about the situation particularly.  I don't care about McCoy. And I don't care about his ex-girlfriend. And I haven't stated what should happen to either of them in any case. I have not made a 180. You mistakenly believe I defend Shady, when I defend the position in society that is gone a foul. To me, you're 180 statement is laughable. The kind of illustrates you don't remotely understand the point I am attempting to make. So I'm not going to argue it with you anymore. Especially considering you accuse me of being so mean and attacking and aggressive, and then make insults to my daughter.

I didn't attack your daughter, I said that I hope she got her mother's brains.

I don't understand how society has run foul because posters want Shady cut if guilty, unless you think it's morally acceptable to beat women, animals and children.

You seem to have a hard time grasping what the word if means, I would also say I'd like Shady on the roster if innocent. Why would I want our best player gone? No Shady = no playoffs, use your head man.

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Damn!

Under the authority of New York State Attorney General Robert Abrams, a grand jury was called to hear evidence. On October 6, 1988, the grand jury released its 170-page report concluding Brawley had not been abducted, assaulted, raped and sodomized, as Brawley and her advisers said. The report further concluded that the "unsworn public allegations against Dutchess County Assistant District Attorney Steven Pagones" were false and had no basis in fact. Before issuing the report, the grand jury heard from 180 witnesses, saw 250 exhibits and recorded more than 6,000 pages of testimony.[5]

In the decision, the grand jury noted many problems with Brawley's story. Among these were that the rape kit results did not indicate sexual assault. Additionally, despite saying she been held captive outdoors for days, Brawley was not suffering from hypothermia, was well-nourished, and appeared to have brushed her teeth recently. Despite her clothing being charred, there were no burns on her body. Although a shoe she was wearing was cut through, Brawley had no injuries to her foot. The racial epithets written on her were upside down, which led to suspicion that Brawley had written the words. Testimony from her schoolmates indicated she had attended a local party during the time of her supposed abduction. One witness claimed to have observed Brawley's climbing into the garbage bag.[23] The feces on her body were identified as coming from her neighbor's dog.[24] Brawley never testified.

Yep.

Again I'm not saying what happened with shady.. I'm just saying that everybody acting like there's no way this chick would stage it on herself because that's "too crazy" needs to wake up and realize people are crazy.