LeSean McCoy allegations

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

I'm not denying that people harm themselves.  I've treated many such patients.

I'm saying tossing this out there as an as likely scenario (as has been posted here, is silly.

Also, are you saying that the images are faked and that the hospital staff assisted in the propagation of or could not recognize fake injuries?

The moon landing is still in question, so.....

8 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I read and saw "The Lincoln Lawyer" and this idea that the girl beat herself up was the main defense by the client of the star of the movie, Matthew MacConaughey, who won the case, so it's entirely possible.

Sure his client was lying and actually did beat the **** out of the girl but that's not the point.

Sort of.

Is that the one where Edward Norton killed the priest then turned into Hannibal Lechter?

11 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Having read the court document from her attorney, I think it's clear that shady is incredibly petty.  A couple key points...

The last time that the Defendant CORDON spoke to the Plaintiff was on the morning on June 1, 2018, when Plaintiff said that he was going to meet Defendant CORDON in Virginia to attend Defendant CORDON’s sister ’s graduation.

The police halted the removal of Defendant CORDON’s furniture and furnishings from the home on June 1, 2018. Plaintiff also has the electricity turned off at the residence.

1. According to his ex, McCoy never broke it off, he just stopped communicating (this is provable, and seems like a weird thing to lie about... not a good look for shady)

2. According to his ex, McCoy had not asked her to move out (this... seems wrong, and what you might say if you're squatting...but that's what she's alleging)

3. According to his ex, McCoy hired movers to remove her stuff (again, bizarre that he did so without telling her to move out...allegedly)

4. According to his ex, McCoy turned off the electricity, despite her living there with her kids

A few of those details, especially the bit about turning off her electricity, seem incredibly petty but not outside of the realm of an attempt to evict.  The part that is most tricky to me is how it all started so suddenly and how little communication she alleges that she had with McCoy.

McCoy's lack of empathy to the ex is a notable fact of the "case", and I feel like a clear motive is easily provable.  I think it's entirely possible that McCoy could be responsible for sending someone to the house, but it seems unlikely he would've have left an obvious trail of communication.

As of tonight there has been no evidence released that suggests McCoy is at all involved, and I think that conjecture from the original instagram post and the lack of empathy in this story overall could lead to a suspension as an investigation digs a little deeper.  It does seem though, that apart from tying him to the beating/robbing, there would be any reason to assume any criminal charges will come about.

6 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Whelp, then let's just change all instances of "self-inflicted" to "arranged to have do her herself".  Doesn't change the plausibility of it in the least.  Now you discuss the point rather then quibble over wordplay.

Entirely plausible, and just like the victim, supported with absolutely no hard facts.  Hell, you just proved my point for me.  Thanks!

Surrendering your face to the fist of another, whether you are consenting or not, is not the same as you actually damaging yourself to that degree.  

8 minutes ago, MURPHD6 said:

I don't know and I suspect that you don't know either. And I'm not about to take the internets word for it.

It was in the document. It was his buddy from the Philly incident who filed.

image.thumb.png.fe8640fa3730c051b264182e0fd05ced.png

Edited by Uncle Joe
add snip

7 minutes ago, MURPHD6 said:

I don't know and I suspect that you don't know either. And I'm not about to take the internets word for it. Either way these things can be checked out. Having a friend file an eviction notice and not your lawyer when you are a millionaire sounds a bit off and silly, but it could have happened. What's specified could matter in court, but all he needs is charges filed and he's likely gone. And if that is in fact the document the return of items sentence could be enough to charge him. 

Not true at all. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, MURPHD6 said:

I don't know and I suspect that you don't know either. And I'm not about to take the internets word for it.

It says right on the eviction request affidavit (and the GF's lawyer also attests to this in her motion) that it was filed byTamarcus Porter, who happens to be a friend of McCoy's...

1-250bdc8f76.png

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Ol Dirty B said:

Well the only property I've seen rumored in the dispute and the police report was jewelry. And that she has bruising on her wrists from someone trying to take it off her.

If it was furniture or something I'd completely agree with your point. But if we're talking rings, necklaces, and bracelets. It's hard to get that without her being in town usually.

Granted that's all just hearsay at this point.

Not everyone wears all their jewelry all the time.  Particularly expensive gifts.  

Most of these observations I make are not to say to people "You're wrong," but to point out "You're making assumptions, and in doing so discarding other plausible theories."  Why would you assume she'd wear jewelry gifted to her, worth five figures, on a jaunt to London?

For that matter...why the hell was she wearing it at 3:30 in the morning?  Who wears expensive bracelets while they're sleeping?  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, fridge said:

Having read the court document from her attorney, I think it's clear that shady is incredibly petty.  A couple key points...

1. According to his ex, McCoy never broke it off, he just stopped communicating (this is provable, and seems like a weird thing to lie about... not a good look for shady)

2. According to his ex, McCoy had not asked her to move out (this... seems wrong, and what you might say if you're squatting...but that's what she's alleging)

3. According to his ex, McCoy hired movers to remove her stuff (again, bizarre that he did so without telling her to move out...allegedly)

4. According to his ex, McCoy turned off the electricity, despite her living there with her kids

A few of those details, especially the bit about turning off her electricity, seem incredibly petty but not outside of the realm of an attempt to evict.  The part that is most tricky to me is how it all started so suddenly and how little communication she alleges that she had with McCoy.

McCoy's lack of empathy to the ex is a notable fact of the "case", and I feel like a clear motive is easily provable.  I think it's entirely possible that McCoy could be responsible for sending someone to the house, but it seems unlikely he would've have left an obvious trail of communication.

As of tonight there has been no evidence released that suggests McCoy is at all involved, and I think that conjecture from the original instagram post and the lack of empathy in this story overall could lead to a suspension as an investigation digs a little deeper.  It does seem though, that apart from tying him to the beating/robbing, there would be any reason to assume any criminal charges will come about.

So...the attorney of a woman being evicted by McCoy painted McCoy as a bad guy?  No big shock there.  That's part of their job.  When you cherry pick things and put a spin on as harsh as a washing machine you can make a saint look like Satan, and lawyers are the best at that.

• Like (+1) 1