LeSean McCoy allegations

Just now, DC Tom said:

No...but there's also not a shred of evidence to refute it.  

The actual facts we have are thin as hell.  Anyone who's not a total knucklehead like WEO can come up with at least twenty plausible theories of the crime, which may or may not involve McCoy.

As to the "possibility" that they staged a beating, in fact, there are several threads of evidence. Two witnesses, or don't witnesses count? Of course there are possibilities that would exonerate McCoy but there is zero evidence that this woman staged this and some evidence that she did not. 

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

But the most emotionally satisfying is to jump to the conclusion that most validates your moral outrage.

I actually like to speculate on what information is offered. It's like jumping to many conclusions without settling on anything. At this point there are some missing links in the story. 

Edited by Lfod

Just now, DC Tom said:

No...but there's also not a shred of evidence to refute it.  

The actual facts we have are thin as hell.  Anyone who's not a total knucklehead like WEO can come up with at least twenty plausible theories of the crime, which may or may not involve McCoy.

When someone reports having been beaten up in their house, and is pretty messed up, it is not normally a plausible extheory to start with that they beat themselves up. I am not saying that no one ever beats themselves up. Just the other day I watched a guy do it on LivePD. But what I am saying is, that "she beat herself up" is not a "plausible" theory that needs to be refuted. That it was "not caused by LeSean McCoy" is a very plausible theory. "She beat herself up" is an "unlikely" theory that should only be adeed to the mix if some evidence supports it. Otherwise, I could add "she was attacked by a black bear with mange" to the list of "plausible" theories, right?

4 minutes ago, MURPHD6 said:

They exist, usually. The reports could be false, I guess. But your making some pretty grand leaps of faith here.

There was supposed to be a hearing today, but the matter has been postponed until August 14th.   No transcript exsists. The leaps are being made by you when the matter has not begun yet. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 1

My current financial situation is tight.  If someone offered me $5000 cash to beat the crap out of me, I'd likely consider it.  Self-inflicted doesn't mean she did them to herself directly.  She could have easily staged it, and had someone else beat her so she could frame McCoy.  Am I saying this is what happend?  No. But it's plausible, and that's the point.  We need some actual evidence.

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned, but these are dumb, selfish, narcissistic people we’re talking about.  That means there is a wide range of seedy characters who knew this girl had tapped into a goldmine.  She probably posted pics all over the web of herself with the expensive ‘bling’. 

Maybe McCoy did arrange it, but I think it’s at least as likely someone just saw this as an easy score.

Remember Sean Taylor?  He died cause some local thugs knew he had bucks.

Edited by KD in CA
  • Like (+1) 1

I read and saw "The Lincoln Lawyer" and this idea that the girl beat herself up was the main defense by the client of the star of the movie, Matthew MacConaughey, who won the case, so it's entirely possible.

Sure his client was lying and actually did beat the **** out of the girl but that's not the point.

Sort of.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Mickey said:

As to the "possibility" that they staged a beating, in fact, there are several threads of evidence. Two witnesses, or don't witnesses count? Of course there are possibilities that would exonerate McCoy but there is zero evidence that this woman staged this and some evidence that she did not. 

Possible. Hell, there has been girls lied or she could of been hurt without McCoy or even sent anyone.  Thats in the wrong to accuse people without anything. 

Could be a power play she using even when hurt. I feel sorry for her (if not staged or anything) but don't blame others until have proof of it.

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mickey said:

I've flown back from London many times and as soon as I get I sometimes feel like really pissing someone so I pound my face into hamburger.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

You mentioned women faking injury for gain.  This isn't a faked injury.

You mentioned Munchausen by proxy.  That's a form of child abuse.  (the "by proxy") part.

This is several orders of magnitude beyond what you were using as (poor) examples.  This typeof self mutilation would not be performed with a sound state of mind (a scheme--which she just thought up as she got back into town that night?).

I'm only attacking the least plausible one.  Try to keep up.

You're a !@#$ing idiot.  

And I've seen faked injuries this bad, or worse.  Compound fracture of the radius and ulna?

People do strange, crazy things to maintain their sense of themselves...including faking a brutal beating to maintain their identity as a victim, getting medical help for the kids the abuse to maintain their identity as a caring mom, and arguing **** you know nothing about to maintain your identity as a self-righteous anal orifice.

1 minute ago, The Red King said:

My current financial situation is tight.  If someone offered me $5000 cash to beat the crap out of me, I'd likely consider it.  Self-inflicted doesn't mean she did them to herself directly.  She could have easily staged it, and had someone else beat her so she could frame McCoy.  Am I saying this is what happend?  No. But it's plausible, and that's the point.  We need some actual evidence.

Yes, it really does.

2 minutes ago, The Red King said:

You could be a idiot, am I saying you are an idiot, of course not, I am just saying its plausible.

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

That's the detail that makes me think he isn't.  The person living in his home is in London...and he sends someone there to retrieve property the night she gets back?

I mean...I can't rule it out, because PDCS (people do crazy ****).  But that's "leaving a gum wrapper at the murder scene" Aaron Hernandez level stupid.

Well the only property I've seen rumored in the dispute and the police report was jewelry. And that she has bruising on her wrists from someone trying to take it off her.

If it was furniture or something I'd completely agree with your point. But if we're talking rings, necklaces, and bracelets. It's hard to get that without her being in town usually.

Granted that's all just hearsay at this point.

3 minutes ago, Mickey said:

No, witnesses don't count.  Because if it were staged, they would then be "conspirators."

(That's above and beyond witnesses not counting because people are idiots.  And I should note: I do not believe this was staged.  I simply know it could have been.)

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

Yes, it really does.

Whelp, then let's just change all instances of "self-inflicted" to "arranged to have do her herself".  Doesn't change the plausibility of it in the least.  Now you discuss the point rather then quibble over wordplay.

1 minute ago, Mickey said:

You could be a idiot, am I saying you are an idiot, of course not, I am just saying its plausible.

Entirely plausible, and just like the victim, supported with absolutely no hard facts.  Hell, you just proved my point for me.  Thanks!

8 minutes ago, fridge said:

Look man, we're all Bills fans.  I like shady and want this to go away if he didn't do it just as much as anyone...

...but what's the point in calling her out the way that you are? One of the few facts that we do know is that she was beaten. I see no reason to jump so far ahead as to blame the victim, and I especially don't see why I would do that just because she's an instagram model (I don't understand why that's for shame btw - looks like it got her the opportunity to date an NFL star and go on fancy trips across the country...).

Look, I don’t care if we’re Bills fans or not. Doesn’t matter one bit. I’d think the same thing if he were on the Eagles. This is classic side chick $h**.  She clearly has no scruples if she won’t leave the house and by her friend’s allegations she was okay dating a hideous dog beating ped ingesting deadbeat creep if he paid her way. Blaming the victim ? Perhaps that’s PC jargon , but while everyone is rushing to judge McCoy ( who initiated a legal proceeding against this upstanding person) it doesn’t appear this is a squeaky clean individual alleging these things. Not calling anyone out, just raising the distinct possibility there is more than one “ shady” type involved here. Good for her, but her fling with McCoy ended so most normal people would just move on. We don’t know a lot here. You do as you see fit and I will as well. All speculation right now. 

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You're a !@#$ing idiot.  

And I've seen faked injuries this bad, or worse.  Compound fracture of the radius and ulna?

People do strange, crazy things to maintain their sense of themselves...including faking a brutal beating to maintain their identity as a victim, getting medical help for the kids the abuse to maintain their identity as a caring mom, and arguing **** you know nothing about to maintain your identity as a self-righteous anal orifice.

What a surprise. DC Tom calling someone names. I'm shocked!!

21 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Filed by a buddy, not a lawyer.

I don't know and I suspect that you don't know either. And I'm not about to take the internets word for it. Either way these things can be checked out. Having a friend file an eviction notice and not your lawyer when you are a millionaire sounds a bit off and silly, but it could have happened. What's specified could matter in court, but all he needs is charges filed and he's likely gone. And if that is in fact the document the return of items sentence could be enough to charge him. 

And thats the red flag, because you don't usually ask for items to be returned on an eviction notice. And thats the point that all the reporters are making. Most landlords don't include items when they rent a place, and theft is usually covered by security deposits if the place is furnished.

ITS A HARD FACT, dispute it all you want. It would not have been reported if it wasn't so.

Edited by MURPHD6

You're a !@#$ing idiot.  

I'm not denying that people harm themselves.  I've treated many such patients.

I'm saying tossing this out there as an as likely scenario (as has been posted here, is silly.

Also, are you saying that the images are faked and that the hospital staff assisted in the propagation of or could not recognize fake injuries?

No, witnesses don't count.  Because if it were staged, they would then be "conspirators."

(That's above and beyond witnesses not counting because people are idiots.  And I should note: I do not believe this was staged.  I simply know it could have been.)

Again, I'm not arguing that it is not possible, but really less likely.

I could be wrong.