LeSean McCoy allegations

4 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Guys, truly a lot said here, funny and argumentative.

The thing is our season really could be up in smoke.

I didn't think we were going to make the playoffs, but I was fine with that for this year.  If Shady's gone, though, I am not sure "Next Bill up" is going to cut it.  My prediction was 6-10 or 7-9, and the playoffs in 2020.

Man...that 6-10 could be very generous right now.

...not to jump the gun.

Relax.  He’s a 30-year old RB.  His absence (or presence) won’t move the dial much at all.

39 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Charges don't matter in the NFL's eyes. Their personal conduct policy involves how their players carry themselves in the public eye. 

This will be McCoy's second incident in the last couple years. His friends beat the crap out of some cops at a bar on camera, and now he's being accused of something much more severe. The NFL doesn't want their players getting this type of attention, and I think it will almost certainly result in a suspension. 

Remember also, soon after the Bills traded for McCoy, he did a party invite, where he invited only hot women.  This incident is low on the scale but showed somewhat the type of person we're talking about here.

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

As the best player on the entire offense of course it will.  Your post is awfully Schoppian. 

He was the best RB in a very bad offense.  He’s highly replaceable.  How much do you think the line would move if McCoy were suddenly unavailable for a game?  Not even half a point.

Just now, mannc said:

He was the best RB in a very bad offense.  He’s highly replaceable.  How much do you think the line would move if McCoy were suddenly unavailable for a game?  Not even half a point.

Who's talikng about betting?   If he's not in the lineup, the team doesn't not function as well. Period. 

3 minutes ago, DefenseWins said:

Reported via other sources earlier and taken from the ex-gf's lawyer's press release.  We'll see what comes out later that is corroborated. 

7 minutes ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

Remember also, soon after the Bills traded for McCoy, he did a party invite, where he invited only hot women.  This incident is low on the scale but showed somewhat the type of person we're talking about here.

Yeah. I will be surprised if the first statement from the team is not that he is being released immediately.

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Reported via other sources earlier and taken from the ex-gf's lawyer's press release.  We'll see what comes out later that is corroborated. 

Yeah, the items stolen were items he had requested in a court order. He's screwed. Gone. Out of the league. Will never play again. What a meathead. He will be lucky if he avoids jail.

Edited by MURPHD6

12 minutes ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

I am sure if you were going to have a party Roseanne Arnold would be first person you would invite and maybe only one. :devil:

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Corroborated by whom?  She was the only other one in the house.

13 minutes ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

Why would he invite women who aren’t hot to his party. Do we have affirmative action for party invites now?

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Why would he invite women who aren’t hot to his party. Do we have affirmative action for party invites now?

What was unusual was that the party was for females only.

I'm sure most of them on the invite list were hot, but it wasn't for "hot females" per se.  It was for females.