LeSean McCoy allegations

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

Hey... so could whoever created this thread maybe update what we know about this on page 1 in the OP???

Some of us aren't on Instagram or Facebook constantly hitting refresh.

Woman was assaulted at home, we don't know who did it.  Shady's associated with home and woman.

That's still pretty much the sum total of what's known.

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Nothing surprises me nowadays. Especially when it comes to the off-field decision making of NFL players. Anything is possible.

You actually believe the general population makes less stupid decisions in everyday life?  Famous people regradless of the field just happen to live life under the microscope, thus when one of them does something dumb, illegal, etc. more attention is drawn to the incident. 

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

You actually believe the general population makes less stupid decisions in everyday life?  Famous people regradless of the field just happen to live life under the microscope, thus when one of them does something dumb, illegal, etc. more attention is drawn to the incident. 

The average person does three stupid things a day.

Only done two so far today?  You've got one more ahead of you.  Done five stupid things today?  You overachiever, you...

40 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Lots of men will side with Shady in this particular instance, or anyone in Shady's role in a situation like this, simply b/c they are misogynists but don't know it.

You don't even realize that "I don't know" is a side that can be chosen.

Just now, DC Tom said:

The average person does three stupid things a day.

Only done two so far today?  You've got one more ahead of you.  Done five stupid things today?  You overachiever, you...

Does pressing F5 on this thread count as a stupid thing? Because if so, I'm good for the year.

Just now, DC Tom said:

Woman was assaulted at home, we don't know who did it.  Shady's associated with home and woman.

That's still pretty much the sum total of what's known.

And the woman is Shady's ex-girlfriend????

And his ex-girlfriend's best friend is the one making these accusations?

And Shady is claiming he hasn't had direct contact with "anyone involved" for months??? 

Is that about it so far???

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

This thread is ample proof of that premise...

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

And Shady is claiming he hasn't had direct contact with "anyone involved" for months??? 

The only thing we know as true to this point is that Shady's dog is named Henny. Otherwise, it's all pretty murky. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Suspended? I don’t see him playing in Buffalo if he is at all connected to this. McD is strict and Kim is the First Lady of the NFL. The league has been aggressive on DV they won’t want that image. 

If he told his buddies to go over and grab his stuff and they proceeded to beat her up then that is on them. If he told them to go there and hurt her then he is 100% at fault. 1st scenario would clear McCoy to the extent he didn't order a hit or anything and things got out of hand. NFL will suspend and its up to Bills if they keep him. The second he goes to prison. That's all I was saying and I agree any connection in anyway he is toast both NFL and potentially life wise.

13 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...something(s) have to lead the charge....door is only so wide, right??...........

You just Had to say wide right... thanks man

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Not really, but given their greater resources, celebrity, free time, and egos, I feel like anything is possible and they have a greater chance of being involved in crazy ****.

3 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

If he voluntarily lives in Jacksonville, FL, I would suggest "no".

Militay bud.  Besides, I love living here.  It's clean, safe inexpensive, low cost of living, no income tax, beautiful... Thriving middle class, St parks, hell, tourists pay our taxes.

I've lived all over, including New York, CT. And Mass...

North Florida is awesome.... There is no influx of people moving up north.  Not the same here....

It's funny.  My northen family never want to vacation in New England.  And they all plan to move here.

4 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

And the ex-gf removed the security cameras from his house, and he's trying to evict her, and he was nowhere near her when she was assaulted.  And he likes his women like he likes his coffee...

• Thank you (+1) 1

NSFW language wise idk if that's against board rules sorry if it is. Watch From 2:18-3:24 and you'll see what I think happened.  Was probably her friend that did it to her in a last ditch effort to F Shady out of all he's worth.  Probably how the other female ended up with minor injuries too, the retaliation shot.

40 minutes ago, Kevbeau said:

Not the way it works...at least in Georgia. First hand experience. Due notice is still required and the squatee/rentee still has a few tricks they can try....and Georgia law is very friendly to owners/landlords.

Same issue in Virginia.  Renter who missed several rent payments promised to make up but then missed another payment.

When we gave eviction notice we were told we had to give more notice and when she finally left she wrecked the house interior.

Guest Mike147
14 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Completely different situations, imo. With both Brady and Winston the league knew they were SOMEHOW involved in SOMETHING. They just couldnt prove to what extent.

In Shady's case, it will be about whether he was involved AT ALL.

To use your own words, if the NFL thinks McCoy is somehow involved they will punish him. The only way he comes out of this without punishment is if the accusation is proven to be false. Any doubt whatsoever will leave it open for the league to punish him because they can't be seen to be giving players free passes on accusations such as this. It is arguably why they punished Winston because they couldn't ignore it. They thought he was involved, probably couldn't prove it in a court of law, but that was enough to punish him. Same goes for McCoy. If there's any doubt, there will be a punishment ban and/or a fine.

I hope it's proven he was not involved but it's too early to say either way because we don't know whether these accusations are true or not.