LeSean McCoy allegations

7 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Bills have had a crazy offseason with Zay and LeSean, but likelihood is neither player gets punished. 

McCoy will get punished if he was involved.  100 percent.

Now of course these are just allegations and nothing has been proved yet. Only time will tell

2 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

you won't believe the woman's side, but you'll believe that she was threatening to destroy his property (your own guess) and that a guy came to retrieve Shady's things at 3:48am. Please, stop. 

We don’t really know the woman’s side yet though. She hasn’t made any statements herself. All we know is someone got in the house and robbed and assaulted her. Her family/friends have posted things indicating they *think* mccoy had something to do with it. I haven’t seen them provide anything to back up their beliefs yet, and the victim hasn’t said anything. So, please, stop. You’re just white knighting at this stage.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

you won't believe the woman's side, but you'll believe that she was threatening to destroy his property (your own guess) and that a guy came to retrieve Shady's things at 3:48am. Please, stop. 

Her side?  That Shady had thugs beat her up?   It's possible but it would be incredibly stupid when he's already in the process of having her evicted.

Then again, athletes have done dumber things and no outcome to this story would shock me.  But if I had to bet, I'd bet on a middle ground.  Shady didn't have thugs assault her but he's not completely uninvolved either.  

5 minutes ago, dneveu said:

It's also incredibly possible that a "friend" of shady's knew he didn't live there currently and went there to lift some specific valuable items for their own personal gain.  

1 minute ago, hondo in seattle said:

Certainly possible.  Shady doesn't live there any more.  Security cameras reportedly gone.  Electricity reportedly off.  It could make the place a target.

Nope, unpossible - it HAS to be something much, much more complex!

26 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

Sadly, it's starting to seem like Shady sent someone to retrieve some of his possessions.  The ex gf didn't cooperate and the confrontation turned physical.  

Or someone knew he wasn't home, and went there themselves to steal some of his possessions without his knowledge.

A lot of this "evidence" we're seeing is inconclusive as **** on its own.

15 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Lots of men will side with Shady in this particular instance, or anyone in Shady's role in a situation like this, simply b/c they are misogynists but don't know it.

When the first anyone hears of an incident are FB/IG posts accompanied by rants, it leads most rational people to be suspect of said allegations.   

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

Her side?  That Shady had thugs beat her up?   It's possible but it would be incredibly stupid when he's already in the process of having her evicted.

Then again, athletes have done dumber things and no outcome to this story would shock me.  But if I had to bet, I'd bet on a middle ground.  Shady didn't have thugs assault her but he's not completely uninvolved either.  

Agreed. I could absolutely see he "sent friends over" to remove stuff from the house and then things got rough. One of those I didn't "authorize it" in anyway they just lost their control. Would be very hard to prove guilt and he probably would be suspended. But gotta see the facts.

23 minutes ago, Threedollabills said:

I edited to include that upon sale of the home there is no eviction needed. She must leave once it belongs to someone else unless they want her to stay.

Actually, the new owners would probably have to start eviction proceedings of their own.  Ever buy a foreclosure or tax lien sale?

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Actually, the new owners would probably have to start eviction proceedings of their own.  Ever buy a foreclosure or tax lien sale?

Actual experience or facts have no place here, Tom!  Come on man... :beer:

6 minutes ago, JaxBills said:

Why is nobody worried about the actual assailants who broke into the home. I bet you if we find them we'll find many answers.

We're ready to bury Shady, but we are not worried about the dude who assaulted two women?

What you say is true.....There are only two beliefs I have right now.

1- A young lady got her ass handed to her. That is never good.

2- The person that committed this act apparently was after specific item(s). Why and how did he know about these specific items bothers me, but not enough to point my finger.

18 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...sounds like a very nice girl you'd take home to Mom.............

Heavy.com Sports

Delicia Cordon, LeSean McCoy’s Ex-Girlfriend: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

LeSean McCoy’s ex-girlfriend is Instagram model and fashion designer Delicia Cordon. The couple has been dating since 2016. On July 10, Cordon’s friend posted a photo to Instagram showing Cordon, 34, with a bloodied face lying on what looks like a hospital bed. The friend alleged that Cordon was the victim of abuse allegedly orchestrated by LeSean McCoy. In a statement, Buffalo Bills star McCoy denied the allegations saying they were “totally baseless and offensive.” McCoy says that he has had no contact with Cordon in months. The couple has a child together and until recently lived together in Alpharetta, Georgia, according to TMZ.

https://heavy.com/sports/2018/07/lesean-mccoy-girlfriend-delicia-cordon/

There is no question she's crazy.

But crazy women get assaulted, too.  I'd guess they're more likely to get assaulted, in fact, since crazy women's judgement is impaired by being crazy.  It's a non-indicator.

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Or someone knew he wasn't home, and went there themselves to steal some of his possessions without his knowledge.

A lot of this "evidence" we're seeing is inconclusive as **** on its own.

DC Tom, you're absolutely right - even when you're disagreeing with me.  There's no damning evidence in the public record.   The victim hasn't said anything publicly.  The friend blames Shady but offers no proof.  Shady denies wrong-doing.  The tidbits coming from the police don't tell a complete and compelling story.  

With the little we know right now, Shady could be completely innocent or completely guilty or something in-between.   I'm hoping for the best, guessing the in-between, and fearing the worst.  

27 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Against a rich, black NFL player with a 'born in the hood' public persona?   

More likely the majority are buying up all the rope they get their hands on even as we speak...

That didn't take too........... long!