LeSean McCoy allegations

Just now, hondo in seattle said:

Shady is evicting her legally.  But he may also have items in the house that she's threatened to take or destroy.  And so maybe he sent a guy to retrieve the items, not rough her up.  But a confrontation ensued.  

I hope Shady's not involved in any way.  But I'm not convinced.  

You're a huge apologist on this one. Of course you're not convinced.

1 minute ago, Fadingpain said:

Lots of men will side with Shady in this particular instance, or anyone in Shady's role in a situation like this, simply b/c they are misogynists but don't know it.

Or because we don't have all of the facts and everyone is rushing to say "he's guilty - OBVIOUSLY!".

He might be guilty, he might not be, but let's not act like we all KNOW the truth...

Just now, dneveu said:

If he asked someone to go there to retrieve say - a piece of jewelry.  It's going to be hard to say that he asked him to assault her.  

If there isn't a phone record, and you don't know who did it though - how can you accuse him of literally anything?

I wonder if Shady's lawyer has already talked to the assailant to negotiate a bargain.  Maybe financial help for his statement that he was only sent to get something, not rough her up.  

Just now, Fadingpain said:

Lots of men will side with Shady in this particular instance, or anyone in Shady's role in a situation like this, simply b/c they are misogynists but don't know it.

or because they have personal history with false accusations like myself. Like I've spoken about willingly through this and the Reuben Foster Fred thread. Then there's individuals like Reuben Foster and Brian Banks. The later of witch went to jail for 5 years.  accusing someone of being a misogynist because they don't share your view is morally reprehensible and borderline fascist.  Especially when there is tangible evidence of women making accusations in a vindictive manner. Not all women are vindictive. And not all men are innocent. But when we get in the habit of treating the accused like he was already guilty we are slipping down a dangerous path. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

mcderm cares about character. shady's probably done in Buffalo. 

Not trying to give you a hard time but you and others please tell me....how will it play out if the Bills cut McCoy and it turns out he did nothing?

You tell me, how will that go over in the locker room and around the league?

I’ll save you the time and answer myself...players will look upon the Buffalo Bills organization as one that doesn’t have their players backs.

Do you really think they want that? I mean, I know everyone that plays the game dreams of being a Buffalo Bill but.....

• Thank you (+1) 1

I wonder if Shady's lawyer has already talked to the assailant to negotiate a bargain.  Maybe financial help for his statement that he was only sent to get something, not rough her up.  

It's also incredibly possible that a "friend" of shady's knew he didn't live there currently and went there to lift some specific valuable items for their own personal gain.  

Shady is evicting her legally.  But he may also have items in the house that she's threatened to take or destroy.  And so maybe he sent a guy to retrieve the items, not rough her up.  But a confrontation ensued.  

I hope Shady's not involved in any way.  But I'm not convinced.  

Its his house . He can go anytime and pick them up. A plane ticket is nothing to him

he can hop on a jet at a minutes notice, go to his house , and be back training in Florida by sunset

you won't believe the woman's side, but you'll believe that she was threatening to destroy his property (your own guess) and that a guy came to retrieve Shady's things at 3:48am. Please, stop. 

3 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

I'm contending that there is no "he ends up being innocent". Show me the scenario where he's not involved in this. 

I can do that as much as you can show me he is involved. That's where we're having our problem. We live in an innocent until proven guilty country. Especially considering the accused wasn't in the vicinity. When it starts to become apparent that facts and evidence are showing Shady participated, I am all for burying the guy. But having had a woman accuse me of violence wrongfully in my life I am not prepared to crucify Another Man based purely on an accusation

4 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Or they are being rational and waiting for facts to come out. If waiting for information makes me a misogynists or Trump supporter (which others have stated), !@#$ yourself, 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

you won't believe the woman's side, but you'll believe that she was threatening to destroy his property (your own guess) and that a guy came to retrieve Shady's things at 3:48am. Please, stop. 

I have seen a report that he requested items, but I haven't seen anything specifically say they were Shady's items. As far as I can tell Shady had moved out with the exception of furniture. But she was living in the house with her items as well right?

2 minutes ago, dneveu said:

It's also incredibly possible that a "friend" of shady's knew he didn't live there currently and went there to lift some specific valuable items for their own personal gain.  

Certainly possible.  Shady doesn't live there any more.  Security cameras reportedly gone.  Electricity reportedly off.  It could make the place a target.

15 minutes ago, Threedollabills said:

I edited to include that upon sale of the home there is no eviction needed. She must leave once it belongs to someone else unless they want her to stay.

Not the way it works...at least in Georgia. First hand experience. Due notice is still required and the squatee/rentee still has a few tricks they can try....and Georgia law is very friendly to owners/landlords.

Guest Mike147
30 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

I disagree. Those not involved should always presume innocence and be skeptical of accusations. Unfortunately our society has tipped in the other direction. That’s a bad thing and why everything is a # now. Everyone is now automatically guilty of something whether it’s racism or whatever the flavor of the month/ year is. 

I agree but it is difficult if the accused has a track record of getting into trouble.

Let's take Jameis Winston as an example. He has just been punished for the uber incident in which he was accused of sexual assault. Now when that came out it honestly didn't surprise me because of the other incidents in his college days. So while you might want to give him the benefit of the doubt and take the innocent until proven guilty approach, it is very difficult to not think "oh there he goes again". 

In regards to McCoy. Again this is not his first troubling incident. There was the nightclub incident and the alleged assault back when he was with Eagles. Granted he never got charged on either count but there was a lack of evidence to bring charges or prosecute. So as much as I'd like to say we should give the guy the benefit of the doubt and wait until he's proven guilty, I would not criticize anyone that thinks "oh there he goes again" or "it was only a matter of time with him" (etc) because he's had run ins off the field before. 

It's always been that way with people with accusations next to their name. Think back to school. If someone got in trouble for something in the past and then something happened of  similar nature again, no one would be surprised if they looked at that kid first. Now if McCoy had no history off the field, it's easier to not jump to a conclusion and think the worst, but sadly he's had those accusations - true or false - and that's why people jump to conclusions in this instance because he's got a past. It was that way before social media, and it's still the case now. It's just things like this spread easier via social media.

To be clear I'm going to sit on the fence and wait until he's proven guilty to lament him. But it's difficult not to think the worst.

Edited by Mike147

23 minutes ago, Threedollabills said:

Shady effed up regardless of his guilt/innocence. All of this removing her stuff and turning off the power and filing lawsuits to get her out of there IS NOT WHAT OUR SUPERSTAR SHOULD BE MESSING AROUND WITH DURING THE OFFSEASON!!!! Here is an idea or two; SELL THE HOUSE BRO!!! FOCUS ON THE SEASON!!! You put it up on the market and she must leave upon sale. ugh

And sometime"It's time for you to leave"should be enough!

Why is nobody worried about the actual assailants who broke into the home. I bet you if we find them we'll find many answers.

We're ready to bury Shady, but we are not worried about the dude who assaulted two women?

Edited by JaxBills