LeSean McCoy allegations

4 minutes ago, Threedollabills said:

Sell it cheap. the dude is a multi millionaire

Take a momumental loss on a likely multimillion dollar home instead of just going through eviction proceedings? Yes seems reasonable.

1 minute ago, JaxBills said:

If he didn't do it, shouldn't he fire the ex-girlfriend then? For lying?

so his ex gf is beaten up by a random stranger, and she's just a random target in a home she contentiously occupies that's owned by McCoy who is also pursuing legal action to have her removed. Got it. just a random coincidence. you're on the wrong side here.  

2 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

If Shady sent a guy to effectively commit a crime (like breaking and entering) and the guy committed further crimes in the process, Shady is screwed.

Is it breaking and entering when Shady owns the house?  

It's possible McCoy just sent him to get some items.  But the gf got belligerent and the errand boy lost his cool.  In this scenario, what's Shady's culpability?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, dneveu said:

I guess they could subpoena for his phone or something... but if they don't catch the people who actually entered the home and robbed her - its going to be really hard to find him responsible in the slightest.  Even if he asked people to sneak into the house and take his jewelry, etc. from the house - it's unlikely he asked those people to assault her.  

"But when I texted him to 'please kill my ex-girlfriend,' I was really talking about my new diet!"

"Sounds good...only a four game suspension for you."

1 minute ago, Fadingpain said:

If Shady sent a guy to effectively commit a crime (like breaking and entering) and the guy committed further crimes in the process, Shady is screwed.

Obviously... but shady is ALREADY fighting her legally in court 

it makes NO sense to do this when he is about to have her LEGALLY evicted

It is a real B&E

Or she realized she is about to lose all the money and the mansion, schemed a plot, removed all the security cameras and had someone rough her up

Shady is far from an angel, but I don’t think he would put a hit or anything like that on her because he is winning legally 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

so his ex gf is beaten up by a random stranger, and she's just a random target in a home she contentiously occupies that's owned by McCoy who is also pursuing legal action to have her removed. Got it. just a random coincidence. you're on the wrong side here.  

You implied that merely the implication was defamation of character enough for him to be fired. I contend that if he ends up being innocent, then the accuser is the person with a character issue. Then she should get fired!

If I misunderstood your point let me know.

Edited by JaxBills

...sounds like a very nice girl you'd take home to Mom.............

Heavy.com Sports

Delicia Cordon, LeSean McCoy’s Ex-Girlfriend: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

LeSean McCoy’s ex-girlfriend is Instagram model and fashion designer Delicia Cordon. The couple has been dating since 2016. On July 10, Cordon’s friend posted a photo to Instagram showing Cordon, 34, with a bloodied face lying on what looks like a hospital bed. The friend alleged that Cordon was the victim of abuse allegedly orchestrated by LeSean McCoy. In a statement, Buffalo Bills star McCoy denied the allegations saying they were “totally baseless and offensive.” McCoy says that he has had no contact with Cordon in months. The couple has a child together and until recently lived together in Alpharetta, Georgia, according to TMZ.

https://heavy.com/sports/2018/07/lesean-mccoy-girlfriend-delicia-cordon/

Just now, JoPar_v2 said:

Take a momumental loss on a likely multimillion dollar home instead of just going through eviction proceedings? Yes seems reasonable.

Seems like y'all are focusing on the lawsuit part. I'm talking more about the petty behaviour. He has a shot at the HOF. he has a shot at 12k to 13k career. FOCUS SHADY FOCUS

Just now, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Lots of men will side with Shady in this particular instance, or anyone in Shady's role in a situation like this, simply b/c they are misogynists but don't know it.

6 minutes ago, TBBills Fan said:

If true that could be a game changer in regards to the allegations....raises suspiscion for sure

Or "She had them removed because she didn't want her abusive ex spying on her."

Not a "game changer" at all - it can be used either way.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

"But when I texted him to 'please kill my ex-girlfriend,' I was really talking about my new diet!"

"Sounds good...only a four game suspension for you."

If he asked someone to go there to retrieve say - a piece of jewelry.  It's going to be hard to say that he asked him to assault her.  

If there isn't a phone record, and you don't know who did it though - how can you accuse him of literally anything?

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

Obviously... but shady is ALREADY fighting her legally in court 

it makes NO sense to do this when he is about to have her LEGALLY evicted

It is a real B&E

Or she realized she is about to lose all the money and the mansion, schemed a plot, removed all the security cameras and had someone rough her up

Shady is far from an angel, but I don’t think he would put a hit or anything like that on her because he is winning legally 

Shady is evicting her legally.  But he may also have items in the house that she's threatened to take or destroy.  And so maybe he sent a guy to retrieve the items, not rough her up.  But a confrontation ensued.  

I hope Shady's not involved in any way.  But I'm not convinced.  

1 minute ago, JaxBills said:

You implied that merely the implication was defamation of character enough for him to be fired. I contend that if he ends up being innocent, then the accuser is the person with a character issue. Then she should get fired!

If I misunderstood your point let me know.

I'm contending that there is no "he ends up being innocent". Show me the scenario where he's not involved in this. 

1 minute ago, hondo in seattle said:

Is it breaking and entering when Shady owns the house?  

It's possible McCoy just sent him to get some items.  But the gf got belligerent and the errand boy lost his cool.  In this scenario, what's Shady's culpability?

If a tenant is legally living in the property and hasn't given consent to the intruder to enter, yes.  Most likely.

It depends regarding your 2nd point.  The errand boy's actions could definitely accrue to Shady if the fact pattern is right.  (Legally speaking that is).

2 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

He threw a party once that he didn't want to be a sausage fest.

Was that in the Field House or at SJF?     Or on the team plane or in the whirlpool?   

Refresh my memory...

Just now, dneveu said:

If he asked someone to go there to retrieve say - a piece of jewelry.  It's going to be hard to say that he asked him to assault her.  

If there isn't a phone record, and you don't know who did it though - how can you accuse him of literally anything?

It was a joking reference to the Patriots' cheating, and dismissing their texts as "he was trying to lose weight!"

12 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

The post says "this is her just yesterday" and the photo shows her in front of Tower Bridge in London.

Is she in London?  Is Shady in London?  Did he pay someone to beat the woman?  Is it possible to put the 2 people in the same city at the same time? 

Stories are that she got back at 6pm yesterday.