LeSean McCoy allegations

1 minute ago, Tenhigh said:

Ol' Yeezy is playing you turkeys like fiddles. 

I think everyone realizes he's a troll. It's just kind of fun to point at trolls and laugh sometimes. 

Edited by rodneykm

29 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Sadly, it's starting to seem like Shady sent someone to retrieve some of his possessions.  The ex gf didn't cooperate and the confrontation turned physical.  

Hope I'm wrong.  

Edited by hondo in seattle

1 minute ago, Threedollabills said:

Shady effed up regardless of his guilt/innocence. All of this removing her stuff and turning off the power and filing lawsuits to get her out of there IS NOT WHAT OUR FRANCHISE GUY SHOULD BE MESSING AROUND WITH DURING THE OFFSEASON!!!! Here is an idea or two; SELL THE HOUSE BRO!!! FOCUS ON THE SEASON!!!

You realize filing eviction, and basically letting your lawyers/people take care of it, is much easier than "just selling the house bro," right?

• Like (+1) 1

Shady effed up regardless of his guilt/innocence. All of this removing her stuff and turning off the power and filing lawsuits to get her out of there IS NOT WHAT OUR FRANCHISE GUY SHOULD BE MESSING AROUND WITH DURING THE OFFSEASON!!!! Here is an idea or two; SELL THE HOUSE BRO!!! FOCUS ON THE SEASON!!!

right, because the off season is no time to be dealing with personal issues...

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Yeezus said:

The guy should be cut tomorrow morning 

i don't care if he wasn't directly involved, he obviously has something to do with this whole mess and thats big enough reason. 

we get it...you need attention.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Just now, Threedollabills said:

So how is he going to sell the house with his crazy ex squatting in it?  What does the realtor say?  "It's a 7,000 square foot estate, with a pool, hot tub, and built in elevator.  Oh, and the woman on the couch posting selfies on Instagram comes with the property".

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, BILLriant said:

So she claims he was beating a kid .

But it wasn't reported, but will report Jim if it's her. She claims he was beating the dog but stayed with him so it couldn't of bothered her to much. Sounds all very "shady"

Woman never stay with abusive men.  Good point--very shady.

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

I disagree. Those not involved should always presume innocence and be skeptical of accusations. Unfortunately our society has tipped in the other direction. That’s a bad thing and why everything is a # now. Everyone is now automatically guilty of something whether it’s racism or whatever the flavor of the month/ year is. 

in almost any other situation i would agree with you. the court of public opinion is an awful thing. but for me, people on the periphery should be impartial because doubt and calls of bs is what is stopping a lot of victims coming forward. that's just my view personally. 

3 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

Sadly, it's starting to seem like Shady sent someone to retrieve some of his possessions.  The ex gf didn't cooperate and the confrontation turned physical.  

Hope I'm wrong.  

I've read this a lot in Twitter - if someone was demanding something specific from her, it MUST have been orchestrated by Shady.

Or, maybe she was at the club waiving around a $50k Birkin Bag and someone was like "Oh that's Shady's Ex, I know where she's staying - let's get that money!".  They broke in and said "give me that purse" (a specific item).  Doesn't mean Shady sent them after the purse (obviously this is just an example).

A whole lot of Jump to Conclusions in this thread...

Edited by Heitz

13 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

How is it that we "know" about the cameras being down and who took them down? 

The Twitter Telephone Game is really really bad. 

Well, She lives there.  He's been gone for months...  I see what you are doing, and it really was covered hours ago. really, you can use the search function and find it yourself.

I said flat out I don't remember where I sourced it from. And you can look for it on your own.

5 hours ago, uticaclub said:

Reading comments it looked to happen overseas when he was in Miami. Hopefully she is making it up to get back him for something, but if true he should be killed

no need for these type of people in the world

The post says "this is her just yesterday" and the photo shows her in front of Tower Bridge in London.

Is she in London?  Is Shady in London?  Did he pay someone to beat the woman?  Is it possible to put the 2 people in the same city at the same time? 

2 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

You realize filing eviction, and basically letting your lawyers/people take care of it, is much easier than "just selling the house bro," right?

No, it isn't. Filing to evict is a long process that he must be involved in no matter how many "people of his" carry the load.

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Court docs: LeSean McCoy was trying to evict former girlfriend who is focus of Instagram post

Atlanta attorney Jacoby Hudson, who is representing McCoy in the eviction, said Tuesday afternoon that he had spoken with McCoy, who adamantly denied the allegations. He said that McCoy told him he has been in Miami and not in the Georgia home for weeks. Hudson said that McCoy told him that he had surveillance cameras around the home, and Cordon had removed them.

For those wondering where we got that she had the cameras removed

No, it isn't. Filing to evict is a long process that he must be involved in no matter how many "people of his" carry the load.

Sure, and selling a house with a squatter living there is so much easier...

Bro, who is gonna buy the house with that woman squatting in it?

13 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Funny, but I’d bet most of those who are skeptical of the accusations are Trump voters. 

Against a rich, black NFL player with a 'born in the hood' public persona?   

More likely the majority are buying up all the rope they get their hands on even as we speak...