LeSean McCoy allegations

The missing and highly salient individual in all of this discussion:

On January 9, 2006, Marcus Vick was charged with three counts of brandishing a firearm, a Class One misdemeanor,[27][28] in Suffolk, Virginia. A police report alleged that he pointed a gun at a 17-year-old in the parking lot of a McDonald's in Suffolk after Vick's girlfriend had an argument with three people.[29] Vick claimed that the gun in question was a BlackBerry cell phone and that his accusers were trying to blackmail him.[30]

On December 14, 2006, a 17-year-old girl from Montgomery County, Virginia, filed a civil lawsuit against Vick accusing him of molestation of a minor, fraud, and additional charges. In the lawsuit, seeking $6.3 million,[5] the girl claimed that when she was 15 (below the legal age of consent in Virginia), she was forced into a sexual situation with Vick, who was 20 years old, over a nearly two-year-long period. She also alleged that Vick offered to provide her alcohol and marijuana and forced her to have sex with other men.[6] On September 15, 2008, the parties agreed to a settlement in the lawsuit.[7]

On June 13, 2008, a bicycle officer in Norfolk approached a couple arguing in a car. When asked for identification, Vick allegedly took off, driving the car at high speed. When another officer spotted the car and stopped it, Vick failed a sobriety test. He was charged with DUI, misdemeanor eluding police, driving on the wrong side of a street, reckless driving, driving on a suspended license, and was taken into custody.[31] Vick was living at the time in his brother Michael's riverfront mansion in Suffolk and Michael's condominium in the South Beach section of Miami Beach.[32] He was released on bond later Friday morning.[33][34][35] On October 20, Vick pleaded guilty to DUI. He was sentenced to 12 months in jail, which the judge suspended, a fine of $250, and his Virginia driving license was suspended for a year. He was also convicted of eluding a police officer and driving on the wrong side of the road, and fined $280 on those charges.[8]

In August 2009, a judge ordered him to jail for probation violations including failure to complete an alcohol education program, testing positive for marijuana, missed appointments, and failure to pay court costs and fines. Vick was freed on a $25,000 bond and appealed the decision.[36]

In January 2013, a judge sentenced Vick to five days in jail for failing to produce adequate documentation about his financial status by a court-ordered deadline. On December 30, Vick was arrested in Forsyth County for a second DUI, driving without a license, and driving with an expired car registration.[37]

On April 5, 2016, Vick was charged with assaulting a police officer who was arresting him on a contempt charge in Virginia.[38] On July 11, Vick pleaded guilty in Newport News, Virginia to the resisting arrest charge and was ordered to serve one month in jail.[39]

On October 8, 2016, Vick was again arrested on drug possession charges. An officer reportedly detected an odor of marijuana coming from an apartment as they approached it. This odor became stronger after the door was opened by a man inside, who was later identified as Vick.[40]

9 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Doubt should always be cast upon accusations rather than the accused. We live under a justice system based on reasonable doubt, after all. Reasonable doubt of guilt should always be assumed until proven otherwise. It is on the accuser to prove guilt. Innocence is presumed. The court of public opinion would be a lousy system to live under, as the rush to judgement shows.

when you're part of the investigation, absolutely. it's a necessity to work from that viewpoint. but people not involved and picking sides and nailing their colours to the mast with no knowledge of the situation helps no-one. in fact, it can make it much worse.

i'm not saying anyone here is doing that. i just mean in general.

Edited by bills.avfc

I live in Jacksonville Florida. If anyone thinks it's a hop skip and a jump down 95 to Miami from here.........

I've lived in California Texas and Florida. I realize not all states or as big,. but it's a journey to get anywhere from Miami by car. There is only one Interstate that leaves the city.

1 minute ago, blacklabel said:

Right? People that have formed opinions and found their "facts" on Twitter played a huge role in that orange crap-sack ending up in the White House. It's just crazy to see how controlling the mob mentality can become.

I'm surprised it took 36 pages before someone brought Trump into a story about a home invasion and a vicious assault on the victim....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, wiskibreth said:

From what I understand the power was turned off before that.

Most security systems operate under independent power. Specifically so the security system will operate in a power shortage.  I don't know that hers operates like that, but mine does. And I don't make millions.

Just now, JaxBills said:

Most security systems operate under independent power. Specifically so the security system will operate in a power shortage.  I don't know that hers operates like that, but mine does. And I don't make millions.

Wasn't it McCoy's system given that he owned the house? Couldn't he in theory have it turned off? Would he be that stupid though?

1 minute ago, JaxBills said:

Right - but why would you want to be in a house with no power?  Can't see anything, can't cook anything, cant even charge ur phone to order a pizza.  So i have to think they made him turn the power back on or something.

5 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

Right? People that have formed opinions and found their "facts" on Twitter played a huge role in that orange crap-sack ending up in the White House. It's just crazy to see how controlling the mob mentality can become.

Take a hike, chump.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, dneveu said:

So she's living in a house with no power...?  and inviting friends over?

Not saying anything about the assault or whatever - i just think that is strange.  

He cancelled the account that was in his name. Since she's legally living  living there (pending the eviction lawsuit) she could have turned it back on in her own name.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Sweats said:

Doesn’t really sound fake or like false accusations to me......it’s being reported on every possible source of media outlet the whole afternoon 

Reporting on the actual event or reporting a social media post was made about it?

2 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Wasn't it McCoy's system given that he owned the house? Couldn't he in theory have it turned off? Would he be that stupid though?

It's been alleged that she is the one who terminated the camera service. Or at least took them down.

which leads to the next question. The utilities were obviously in his name so he was able to cut them off.  Did she terminate the security service, or did she just remove the cameras?