LeSean McCoy allegations

Just now, Augie said:

Anybody who does something like that deserves every bad thing that comes to them. The same is true for any person who falsely accuses somebody of such horrific behavior. 

The more that comes out the less likely it is that “nothing” happened and it’s just a matter if Shady was involved or not. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

The more that comes out the less likely it is that “nothing” happened and it’s just a matter if Shady was involved or not. 

I never doubted something happen I won't with DV until its absolutely proven false. Your right the big question is Shady's involvement. As shown with the Janoris Jakins thing it just takes a dumb*ss family member to create a stupid situation the player has no involvement with. It's not far to see Shady asked a buddy to take some of her stuff out of his house and instead the dude went ape. Also has to be questioned if Shady told the guy to?

Maybe someone was actually robbing the house, found her there and beat her up?  Or maybe Shady put a hit out on her (which, if so, I don't even know what to say - on many levels).

Going to be interesting to see where this one goes...

9 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

#womanbeater, #childabsuer, and #animalabuser were the three hastags that he was allegedly involved in. Or maybe he had someone else do that too. ;)

Do you think it's inaccurate to refer to someone that pays someone else to beat a woman as a woman-beater? I guess that's a matter of opinion but I would guess that her friends feel that he is a woman-beater due to the (from their point of view) fact that he paid someone else to beat her.

2 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

And if he was NOT, to accuse him is pure evil. I’ve not read every post or news item here. I just have no idea what happened and I won’t jump to judgement until more is know. I saw the picture of her face and yes, something definitely happened....and it was horrible! 

If the Bills find out that McCoy did indeed do this, McDermott is going to cut him right away and McCoy will never get another job in the NFL.

But too many of us put the cart before the horse in instances like this.

I will wait to condemn McCoy, but if this is all true.................... would this shock anyone?

And so much for a real quiet off season.

Edited by njbuff

Just now, Augie said:

And if he was NOT, to accuse him is pure evil. I’ve not read every post or news item here. I just have no idea what happened and I won’t jump to judgement until more is know. I saw the picture of her face and yes, something definitely happened....and it was horrible! 

Remember at this point the friend is the accuser not the GF. When people split one person also can go nuts and will find any reason to go after the other. The whole thing is just going to need time to sort out involvement etc..

• Like (+1) 1

I don't really have much to say regarding the actual allegations.

What's nearly just as alarming as these accusations is how quickly and easily so many people instantly believe it. Just quickly browsing through the comments on Shady's IG page was ridiculous. There are people threatening him, telling him they hope he dies, hope he gets robbed, loses all his money, has his kid taken away, etc. etc. and all of this without zero evidence that any of this stuff actually took place. There aren't any witnesses to corroborate any of these allegations, there have been no confirmed facts, really no nothing yet the pitchforks are out and a whole sh*tload of people automatically buy what they see/hear and then social media provides a way for them to personally go after someone. It's mind-blowing and disgusting. I feel like anyone associated with even like, a D-list celebrity or anyone remotely famous could go on one of their social media outlets and say, "So the other day, I invented the cure for cancer, visited a few billion galaxies, altered reality, went back in time and slapped Abe Lincoln for the hell of it, had a vacation on Uranus and then made a helicopter magically appear from my left nostril." And the comment section would be plastered with crap like, "Yup, for sure, this is definitely true. Why would this guy lie? I have zero proof, evidence or anything whatsoever to verify this story but I KNOW it's true, I just know it, and if you question me, or this guy, then YOU are a lying, racist, sexist, abusive piece of crap and you should be locked up in jail for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111" It's freaking insane.

And I know that's just the way of things these days. Even reputable media sources have altered their methods over the last few years from working to report truthful, verified, factual news to working on being the first outlet to slap a link on Twitter or Facebook. It's not about who's got the real story, it's all about who's first. F*ckin' sucks.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, corta765 said:

Remember at this point the friend is the accuser not the GF. When people split one person also can go nuts and will find any reason to go after the other. The whole thing is just going to need time to sort out involvement etc..

Exactly. I’ll wait for more  info. 

Edited by Augie

4 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

I don't really have much to say regarding the actual allegations.

What's nearly just as alarming as these accusations is how quickly and easily so many people instantly believe it. Just quickly browsing through the comments on Shady's IG page was ridiculous. There are people threatening him, telling him they hope he dies, hope he gets robbed, loses all his money, has his kid taken away, etc. etc. and all of this without zero evidence that any of this stuff actually took place. There aren't any witnesses to corroborate any of these allegations, there have been no confirmed facts, really no nothing yet the pitchforks are out and a whole sh*tload of people automatically buy what they see/hear and then social media provides a way for them to personally go after someone. It's mind-blowing and disgusting. I feel like anyone associated with even like, a D-list celebrity or anyone remotely famous could go on one of their social media outlets and say, "So the other day, I invented the cure for cancer, visited a few billion galaxies, altered reality, went back in time and slapped Abe Lincoln for the hell of it, had a vacation on Uranus and then made a helicopter magically appear from my left nostril." And the comment section would be plastered with crap like, "Yup, for sure, this is definitely true. Why would this guy lie? I have zero proof, evidence or anything whatsoever to verify this story but I KNOW it's true, I just know it, and if you question me, or this guy, then YOU are a lying, racist, sexist, abusive piece of crap and you should be locked up in jail for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111" It's freaking insane.

And I know that's just the way of things these days. Even reputable media sources have altered their methods over the last few years from working to report truthful, verified, factual news to working on being the first outlet to slap a link on Twitter or Facebook. It's not about who's got the real story, it's all about who's first. F*ckin' sucks.

I lot of people remember the awful tip that one time and McCoy doesn't get much benefit of the doubt of being a good guy in the public eye.

If all this turns out to be false, the poster of these allegations should be arrested.

But, let's wait it out.

Edited by njbuff

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

I guess they could subpoena for his phone or something... but if they don't catch the people who actually entered the home and robbed her - its going to be really hard to find him responsible in the slightest.  Even if he asked people to sneak into the house and take his jewelry, etc. from the house - it's unlikely he asked those people to assault her.  

It seems like a lot of the problems in her life at the moment are stemmed from a bad break-up with him, and her side of things is that he must have been responsible for this happening.  It could also just be poor timing and a home invasion/robbery.  I don't know the house - or his role in any of this... so no matter what it will be difficult to find him guilty of anything.  The additional accusations levied against him also seem a bit out of bounds as the people accusing him are unlikely to know him well enough to be able to determine any of those things other than hearsay from what his angry ex told them.  

4 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

What's nearly just as alarming as these accusations is how quickly and easily so many people instantly believe it.

This is also the most alarming thing to me as well. Scary how this country is starting to get. 

8 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

It's morning here on the other side of the world and I'm trying to catch up on all of this. 

Can someone tell me if there's been a conclusion on if this story is real or not?

It's real in the sense that she was apparently attacked and the police were called/it sounds like she went to the hospital. No clue if McCoy is actually involved beyond it occurring at his house (that he apparently has not been in for quite some time).

He's accused of hiring the people that beat her (supposedly pistol-whipped her in the head and locked her in the bathroom based on piecing stories together) and he has come out and said the allegations are false and that he has had no direct contact with her in months.

The bolded doesn't really relate to the accusations at all, but it seems that he either didn't know the details of the accusations at the time and thought saying this would prove his innocence or he's simply trying to make it sound like he's innocent even though it's not really related.

Edited by DCOrange
  • Like (+1) 1

I can't believe this F N crap !! If there is any truth to this entire thing & Shady did any of what has been said to this point i hope McBean & company throw his butt to the curb !! 

If this has happened which i hope it hasn't he has ruined what other wise would have been a great career !! 

14 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

I'm curious if Shady knew she removed the cameras and plan the hit then, or if he sent the guys in they're not worrying about the cameras.

4 minutes ago, rodneykm said:

This is also the most alarming thing to me as well. Scary how this country is starting to get. 

Lot's of people are gullible and believe everything they read on the interwebs, which make social media a very scary weapon.

Want to get even with or hurt Shady, just cast some doubt...

Edited by ricojes
  • Like (+1) 1