LeSean McCoy allegations

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

HBO Picked the wrong team to follow this year HA

”All or Nothing” on Amazon got the whole Zeke story last year

They can't pick a playoff team, or team with a first year head coach. So we haven't qualified the past two seasons. Thankfully this one is from being too good. :D

1 minute ago, JaxBills said:

Agreed.  what's really scary, is that this isn't even a weird case anymore. This is the status quo for the end of relationships at this point.

Well... Maybe if you're a millionaire and want some money after the relationship is over.

But the standard crazy if it ends up being falls accusations.

Was the description of what allegedly happened different on Intagram v. Facebook?

Someone suggested that elsewhere. If so, that might explain why one was taken down.  Although it would be recoverable.  

Just now, BuffaloRush said:

Seems like this is the latest.  Police report is on the way:

I don’t know though.  There is another update after that saying there is no police report at this time.  So wondering if there is one coming or not.  If anyone notified the police department (like anyone who read the story) then the police department would be looking into it, but doesn’t necessarily mean they will actually prepare charges of an attack on a police report.  

Weird story so far, I’m guessing we will know if there is really any substance here or not sometime today.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

There's a brutal picture that's floating around that I'm too sick to even link too and other allegations like child abuse, dog abuse and drug abuse. This is going to be a national story.

Already is, just heard it on ESPN radio

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

He's been working with Frank Gore as I posted earlier.

I think the question is more about whether Shady was behind this, not if he was actually on the scene and did the beating.

If it's proven that he did send people over to do this, he would face the same fate as if he was the one there hitting her.

Edited by dezertbill

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

All this happened 30 minutes away from me and I wasn't asked to help with this investigation?  I could help.

you should probably just go down there.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

They can't pick a playoff team, or team with a first year head coach. So we haven't qualified the past two seasons. Thankfully this one is from being too good. :D

Ah didn’t realize it couldn’t be a playoff team too.  Wonder if there is an exception when a team backs its way into the playoffs then craps the bed in round 1?  LMAO