LeSean McCoy allegations

1 minute ago, DanInUticaTampa said:

marcus vick..... not a great name to be mentioned with.

Right. It’s a good reference for what kid of idiots we are talking about here. This is the same chick that tweeted “little dick problems just caught my man with a hooker, get your money girl” That was towards McCoy. 

that's what they get paid to do, that's why she was there if i recall correctly, she was hired to strip.  could be wrong but I am not going to check the details of the night in question.  if she was hired as a stripper and DIDN'T take her clothes off, aka Strip, I'd want a refund.

Just now, #34fan said:

Oh so because she's a stripper, it's a forgone conclusion she took all her clothes off!  -What century do you people live in?

3 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

It's not clear that she is dating McCoy, or how recent the dating was. She may be dating someone else, and that comment may be a backhanded swipe at McCoy. We don't know.

Shady claimed in his statement on Instagram he hasn't been face to face with any of the people involved in months.

I think if this is all true, Shady should be immediately cut and locked up. But I'm a little skeptical of it considering all the other circumstances (they had a court date today????), and on the flip side, if the woman made this up, she should be locked up.

On a side note, is Shady also saying he hasn't seen his kid in months??? :blink:

It should be noted that, regardless of whether or not the accusations are true, Shady will be suspended for quite a few games, for violating the league policy against being accused of domestic violence.  Given there's a graphic picture, he may be suspended for a whole year.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

Shady claimed in his statement on Instagram he hasn't been face to face with any of the people involved in months.

I think if this is all true, Shady should be immediately cut and locked up. But I'm a little skeptical of it considering all the other circumstances (they had a court date today????), and on the flip side, if the woman made this up, she should be locked up.

On a side note, is Shady also saying he hasn't seen his kid in months??? :blink:

Shady has too many allegations of being a deadbeat Dad

32 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

So I guess Shady was paying attention during the Chris Carter "Welcome to the NFL, Lecture Series 101"??

If I remember, the quote was "if you wanna be rollin like dis', somebody goin to jail.  Don't worry, We get him out.  But you gotsta have a fall guy"

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

It should be noted that, regardless of whether or not the accusations are true, Shady will be suspended for quite a few games, for violating the league policy against being accused of domestic violence.  Given there's a graphic picture, he may be suspended for a whole year.

Only in jeopardy if there are real allegations, in other words if he is at least named as a person of interest by the police and this event was confirmed to have at least occurred.  

He won't be suspended if all that exists is an Instagram post from some person.

If any of what is being alleged is true, then I find it very, very odd that it's all coming to light just now.

Serial beatings of women/kids/dogs would be a near certainty to have been reported by some medical professional that tended to the type of injuries that certainly would've been sustained.

Also, Shady is a smart enough guy to make women sign waivers prior to attending a party at his house, but he's stupid enough to send armed assailants to the home of a woman with whom he's currently embroiled in a lawsuit?  Just doesn't seem likely...but then again, who knows?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It Goodell's law....or should I say Roger Godell....