LeSean McCoy allegations

1) he’s a known scumbag.  I thought he grew up the past couple of years but it could be like the Incognito situation.  

2) if did this, he’s a piece of garbage who should be in prison.  Sadly, he would only rank second in the list of criminal Bills’ rbs.  

3). If she is wacko enough to make this up, she needs to go to prison and/ or face a lawsuit.

4). More reason why I would have traded McCoy instead of Sammy.  RB about to hit 30.  His trade value is going to be nothing.

i want to believe this isn’t true.  I want to believe he has matured as a person.  So I guess it’s to let the facts come in.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I find it interesting the alleged victim posted this on May 1st if she was dating a child beater

474128150_ScreenShot2018-07-10at10_02_25AM.thumb.png.cf95466d31e06a04bda015575518d658.png

you are completely underestimating the control aspect of domestic violence. nothing she has said before now can be taken seriously.

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

Um ... this doesn't say anything about McCoy.

Its the woman he allegedly beat that the IG post also claims he beats his kids too.  

So if this woman has been dating Shady, who is also a terribly vicious beater of kids and animals, why would she post this?

1) If true, he should be gone and in jail.

2) Amazing how many on here and in social media immediately assume it can't be true.

3) How many of these allegations in the past have not been true? 

4) The NFL has a domestic violence problem and they will not address it. Greg Hardy and Ray Rice should never have the opportunity to play again. 

On the other hand, why are we shocked when things like this happen? We laud and lionize these men for the talent and violence that they bring to the game, and we're surprised when that violence bleeds into their "regular" lives?" I think they need help transitioning from "game time" to "real life."  I mean, real help - therapy, or something. 

Dating since 2016

She has a kid with Shady, also one with Marcus Vick.

Shady is in the process of suing her to get her out of a house he owns. The two were due in court today. 7/10

She accused McCoy of cheating on her with a hooker in 17’ 

A few things being reported. TMZ also confirmed that an EMT was called to a house on Cordon’s block. 

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

Its the woman he allegedly beat that the IG post also claims he beats his kids too.  

So if this woman has been dating Shady, who is also a terribly vicious beater of kids and animals, why would she post this?

It's not clear that she is dating McCoy, or how recent the dating was. She may be dating someone else, and that comment may be a backhanded swipe at McCoy. We don't know.