LeSean McCoy allegations

Just now, N.Y. Orangeman said:

I have no idea what happened, other than this picture surfaced.  It doesn't look good and I'm more concerned about the victim than Shady right now.  That being said, do you realize how hard you had to twist yourself into a "Shady's innocent"  conclusion, just two hours after the the picture was posted?

I hope you are right

How can you be concerned about a victim you dont even know exists?  Post one thing that confirms that De Cordon was actually beaten.  You cant, because its not been confirmed yet other than by some random girl on IG posting this pic.  

Thats my point...you are concerned about something that has no evidence to have occurred and a lot of reasons to doubt its authenticity.  I promise you that if this story is confirmed, everyone will feel for the PROVEN victim...but I cant feel bad about a story I dont know to be true and seems highly skeptical to be true.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Turbosrrgood said:

Shady already said this didn't happen...but people don't want to believe him, they want to believe the fake news so they can express their outrage.

Any opportunity to wave their virtue flag around.  "Look guys!  I don't think beating up women is a good thing!  Am I a good boy now???"

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BeastMode54 said:

seems to me this is fake. look at this on facebook. same picture. different headline

https://www.facebook.com/VARichGirl

And there you go...this now seems to be completely and totally fake in regards to McCoy.  Wont say 100%, but its 99% fake at this point in terms of McCoy at the very least.

12 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Come on...this isnt fair.  No one is attacking the victim.  In fact, there is no confirmed incident yet, so still not a confirmed victim.  The girl allegedly beaten has nothing out there that suggests she was even beaten.  The girls in the pic dont even look like the same person.  Some random person posts a random IG post with a pic as the only evidence that doesn't even like the same person in the photo.  He has no history of this behavior, the pic of her is in a different country than where McCoy seems to have been, the IG handle of McCoy is incorrect, the beaten girls IG has no reference to McCoy and her even knowing each other, and the other allegation are so severe it seems impossible none of it would have come out before.

This is what is wrong with society...more than 90% of the stuff online is fake...its probably even worse than that...and yet people take all this stuff as true first before questioning it.  I am dumbfounded how many people are jumping to the conclusion this is real with a complete lack of evidence this event even happened.

Look if its true, everyone wants McCoy to go down hard for being an awful person.  But its totally reckless to assume some random thing like this is true without any history to suggest this pattern of behavior, no confirmation the beating ever even happened, etc etc.  Its actually quite disturbing how many people are defending a victim they dont even know exists or not.  

"The girl allegedly beaten has nothing out there that suggests she was even beaten." this is what happens with domestic violence. abusers have such control over their partner that they can make them do whatever they want. 

"The girls in the pic dont even look like the same person" come on dude, seriously? in the first pic she's modelled up. in the second she's been beaten to a bloody pulp.

"He has no history of this behavior" lol no kidding. if he did, he wouldn't be in the league any more.

"the beaten girls IG has no reference to McCoy and her even knowing each other" ask yourself...if your partner was beating you, would you want to post a picture of yourself with them?

"This is what is wrong with society...more than 90% of the stuff online is fake...its probably even worse than that...and yet people take all this stuff as true first before questioning it.  I am dumbfounded how many people are jumping to the conclusion this is real with a complete lack of evidence this event even happened."

by the same token, it's completely reckless to assume that it's fake. if everyone cries bs every time a DV victim comes forward,  they'll never find the courage to speak up. in fact, she never did. her friend had to do it for her.

i'm by no means accusing shady of anything yet, either. i'm just providing the counter argument here. let's just see how it plays out without leaning either way.

1 minute ago, Drunken Pygmy Goat said:

Are people trying to excuse it away, though? I get the point youre trying to make in all your posts, but perhaps your interpretation of what you're reading is off??? I don't think anyone is just blowing it off, or going out of their way to find reasons to discredit this. Maybe some are, but the reasons being mentioned seem plausible.

I don't know it to be true, one way or the other. But if they had been contacted, there's a very very good chance that we would all have heard about this sooner, and from a reputable source. 

Hey, I don't put you in that camp, but some are immediately chalking this up to photoshop, a vengeful breakup or some other tinfoil hat theory.  I'm saying this is bad if it happened to the victim, regardless of who did it and as a Bills fan, we shouldn't be so quick to poke at the victim.  As for the timing, sure, that is possible.  It is also possible that given this story is two hours old, things could be very different than your offer in your theory.

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

Bone structure looks different and other features look different.  

And how can people assume its true before its confirmed the alleged victim was actually even attacked?

Fair enough.  

I've assumed nothing.  I abhor the internet mob.  

I have never met Shady but the way he carries himself and the personality he portrays....he doesn't seem like a guy that would do this IMO.

He's not a violent guy with uncontrollable rage from my perspective.  

If this was Pac Man Jones....yeah I wouldn't be surprised.  Not saying Pac Man is a women beater but he has that demeanor about him where he could go off and nothing stops him.

2 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

She's the "manager" of this show: https://www.facebook.com/NicoleAndCicelyShow/

Scroll down to the first video. What the actual f?

Shrooms.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

How can you be concerned about a victim you dont even know exists?  Post one thing that confirms that De Cordon was actually beaten.  You cant, because its not been confirmed yet other than by some random girl on IG posting this pic.  

Thats my point...you are concerned about something that has no evidence to have occurred and a lot of reasons to doubt its authenticity.  I promise you that if this story is confirmed, everyone will feel for the PROVEN victim...but I cant feel bad about a story I dont know to be true and seems highly skeptical to be true.

Are you really saying this was photoshopped or not the same girl?  I can say it is plausible that Shady didn't do this, but you completely lose me when you say it didn't happen without an investigation occurring and based solely on you eyeballing the pictures from your computer.

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Lipstick news is fair and balanced.

Well I clicked the link to the story and on quick look, the website strikes me as a spot for gossip and females who have social media serving as their generation's 'Guiding Light' and 'Young and the Restless'.

7 minutes ago, bills.avfc said:

"The girl allegedly beaten has nothing out there that suggests she was even beaten." this is what happens with domestic violence. abusers have such control over their partner that they can make them do whatever they want. 

"The girls in the pic dont even look like the same person" come on dude, seriously? in the first pic she's modelled up. in the second she's been beaten to a bloody pulp.

"He has no history of this behavior" lol no kidding. if he did, he wouldn't be in the league any more.

"the beaten girls IG has no reference to McCoy and her even knowing each other" ask yourself...if your partner was beating you, would you want to post a picture of yourself with them?

"This is what is wrong with society...more than 90% of the stuff online is fake...its probably even worse than that...and yet people take all this stuff as true first before questioning it.  I am dumbfounded how many people are jumping to the conclusion this is real with a complete lack of evidence this event even happened."

by the same token, it's completely reckless to assume that it's fake. if everyone cries bs every time a DV victim comes forward,  they'll never find the courage to speak up. in fact, she never did. her friend had to do it for her.

i'm by no means accusing shady of anything yet, either. i'm just providing the counter argument here. let's just see how it plays out without leaning either way.

Where I disagree is that its supposed to be "innocent until proven guilty".  And now, McCoy isnt even innocent until proven the story is real.  Thats absurd today.  If this was broken by ESPN or some credible news site, then I would have been like oh crap.  But it was a random post on IG with no evidence to have any truth to it nor any evidence in McCoys history to suggest he is even capable of these allegations.  

So sorry, but for me, he or anyone is innocent until the story is authenticated.

Edited by Alphadawg7

6 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Who knows what's going on.  That facebook page is now saying she was robbed and pistol whipped.

The Facebook page is saying that McCoy sent people to her house to beat and rob her (which for whatever it's worth, is also what a commenter on that lipstick site mentioned that they had heard through the grapevine) and that you can go to the Instagram post that's been posted in here for more details on the accusations. The Facebook post is literally linking to the Instagram post; they aren't contradicting each other at all.

Edit: For those that care about the comment on that Lipstick site, the exact words are:

tea update: So Lesean didn't actually beat Delicia, they broke up and she moved out. So he sent people to her new house to beat her upand take back a watch and other "gifts" her got her while they were together.

I'll add more tea to the pot as I get it.

Edited by DCOrange
  • Like (+1) 1