LeSean McCoy allegations

I dont know about everyone else, but the picture of the girl on the left and the picture of the beaten girl don't look like the same girl to me.  Like everyone else, if this is all true, then McCoy needs to go down.  

HOWEVER:  I find it highly suspicious that they claim McCoy to have done all these other monstrous events that went unreported including a Vick like dog beating and serious child abuse.  And nothing about McCoy suggests he does steroids IMO.  His appearance hasn't changed, he isnt unusually bulky, and he has pretty the same build his whole career.  Add in the picture looks like 2 different girls to me and not a pic of the same girl and I find this highly likely to be a fake, hoax, or social media account hack.  

If guilty though, he needs to go down...I just am highly skeptical this is real.  

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

It means that the same stuff is being spread with no corroboration. 

Yep.  Welcome to 2018 journalism.  Some ho posts a picture accusing a millionaire of something awful and it's automatically news.

The press is dead and social media killed it.

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It means that the same stuff is being spread with no corroboration. 

It means that too.  It means a lot of things was my point.  I'm not suggesting anything about the guilt or lack thereof concerning McCoy at this point.  All I'm saying is is that with this starting to surface action is going to be required.

9 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

It just surfaced on another site https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/lesean-mccoy-accused-of-brutally-beating-girlfriend-news.54697.html  and it's starting to pick up on Twitter.

That doesn't mean anything, relative to the validity of the claims. He's a famous figure. It's only a matter of time before it spreads. It didn't take long to get here on TSW

2 minutes ago, BurpleBull said:

Oh!

Hopefully she is making it up to get back at him for something, but if true he should be killed.

And if it is proven that she was "making it up to get back at him for something", then what do you say should be done to her?

Because you seem to have left that part out...

I'm sure by accident.

If making it up she should be killed, obviously. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

No it doesn’t. It means things spread rapidly over the internet, but that alone means nothing and adds no credibility to this. Not being highly skeptical of this and the way it got “ out there” is to be naive.

Did I say it was credible?  NO.  All I said was to say it doesn't mean anything is to be naive.  As I just posted, I'm not suggesting anything about the guilt or lack thereof of McCoy.  But with something like this being out there it demands a response, and an investigation.

2 minutes ago, BurpleBull said:

Oh!

Hopefully she is making it up to get back at him for something, but if true he should be killed.

And if it is proven that she was "making it up to get back at him for something", then what do you say should be done to her?

Because you seem to have left that part out...

I'm sure by accident.

Well in that case uticaclub should be killed, right?

1 minute ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

Maybe it is me, but that picture sounds like a pretty good starting point...

I hope it isn't true and he has been convicted, but let's not put our heads in the sand.

Do you know how easy it is these days to manufacture an image like that with photo editing software?

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

He's been in FL training with Frank Gore.

Who just a few days ago called him the best RB in the league.......if he is hanging out and training with Frank Gore preparing for his 30th birthday party....

Yea I'll let this all play out first.  

9 minutes ago, HansLanda said:

This would be a national story right now with Schefter, the AP and others. Only thing being posted now is an allegation on ridiculous sites, no confirmation. 

not till they are able to totally Cover Their Behinds

or someone important can be tagged with "according to AP or ESPN or Schefter...:

you should know this by now...

1 minute ago, NewEraBills said:

Did I say it was credible?  NO.  All I said was to say it doesn't mean anything is to be naive.  As I just posted, I'm not suggesting anything about the guilt or lack thereof of McCoy.  But with something like this being out there it demands a response, and an investigation.

It may not demand even that. We will see.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Do you know how easy it is these days to manufacture an image like that with photo editing software?

I absolutely do, but do you really think this poster https://www.instagram.com/miamor_i_adore/?utm_source=ig_embed is someone who manufactured that image?  

People are looking for a reason to deny the photo's authenticity as opposed to being concerned for the person who is apparently the victim in it.  

Edited by N.Y. Orangeman
  • Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I don't do drugs.

And the way the thread title is written, it is 100% clickbait.

Aren't all thread titles meant to have people 'click' on the thread!?!?!? Not sure who's worse between the gramur poleece, "link please" guys, or you.

I guess even buffalorumblings uses clickbait tactics:

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2018/7/10/17553788/lesean-mccoy-accused-of-brutally-beating-girlfriend

Edited by Dopey

4 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I dont know about everyone else, but the picture of the girl on the left and the picture of the beaten girl don't look like the same girl to me.  Like everyone else, if this is all true, then McCoy needs to go down.  

HOWEVER:  I find it highly suspicious that they claim McCoy to have done all these other monstrous events that went unreported including a Vick like dog beating and serious child abuse.  And nothing about McCoy suggests he does steroids IMO.  His appearance hasn't changed, he isnt unusually bulky, and he has pretty the same build his whole career.  Add in the picture looks like 2 different girls to me and not a pic of the same girl and I find this highly likely to be a fake, hoax, or social media account hack.  

If guilty though, he needs to go down...I just am highly skeptical this is real.  

That was my first thought too.

• Like (+1) 1