LeSean McCoy allegations

Some people here have been rightfully skeptical, but I'm surprised/entertained by how many people are taking this so seriously.

It seems painfully fake, dude savagely beat his GF, dog, and did steroids with needles all in the same tweet?  And somehow the only "news outlet" covering it is "lipstickalley"?

Sure sounds real to me!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

She just posted this an hour ago....

Oh I am in no way trying to discredit this is incredibly serious. Just saying that usually there are other leaks etc.. with it that is all and if he knew you'd think his behavior would be different.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Turbosrrgood said:

Some people here have been rightfully skeptical, but I'm surprised/entertained by how many people are taking this so seriously.

It seems painfully fake, dude savagely beat his GF, dog, and did steroids with needles all in the same tweet?  And somehow the only "news outlet" covering it is "lipstickalley"?

Sure sounds real to me!

It just surfaced on another site https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/lesean-mccoy-accused-of-brutally-beating-girlfriend-news.54697.html  and it's starting to pick up on Twitter.

Whether the story lines up or not, this is far from being clickbait. Clickbait has little substance to support the shocking headline.

The content here is not clickbait, this is a very real situation. Substantited or not these allegations are not to be taken litely.

Whether Shady is responsible or nor for this, the fact that she is linking him to this is problematic

• Like (+1) 1

click·bait
ˈklikbāt/
noun
informal

1. (on the Internet) content whose main purpose is to attract attention and encourage visitors to click on a link to a particular web page.
    "these recent reports of the show's imminent demise are hyperbolic clickbait"
  • Like (+1) 1