Post a pic of your favorite non-chocolate candy/candy bar

My mother liked these, technically cocoa, NOT chocolate?

zagnut-candy-bars-2ct-3.gif

15 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

A candy bar without chocolate?

This is lunacy.

Old as the Hills... Lunacy that is, ribbon candy:

2817dd8ecebde54d.jpg

Sponge Candy [Non-Chocolate version] :

3.jpg

BTW... Best sponge candy comes from Buffalo!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Like (+1) 1

I was looking for something new to try while in Walmart and bought a bag of Hi-Chews.   Very addicting.     When I can get them, I like Wine Gums, but there are so many companies that make them and there is only one brand I like.  That addiction came while I was working in Sweden.  I think the Wine Gums there were imported from England.  I know I have found decent Wine gums in Canada in the bulk candy area of a supermarket but I can't remember which chain.  Both of these candies seem a bit pricey to me.  They can also be found in the duty free of some European airports.

18 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

red-swedish-fish-theater-box.jpg

ca04a_2210_detail.jpg

I'm with you on this one.  A close second would be the sour patch watermelons.  My friend and I always called them crack watermelons.

Anyone that doesn’t vote for Zagnut cannot be trusted. 

And ill go with eituer Tropical Skittles, Sour Patch Kids, or any Red (except watermelon) Starburst 

5 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

This thread made me remember these things. 

candy-cigarettes-24ct-nostalgic-candy-40

I can’t post the picture because the file is too large. But I just bought 4 packs of these as I saw them at Big Lots the other day. A whole box was $12. I really thought hard about the whole box.