Josh Allen is feeling “no pressure,” yet

Mr Peterman may not have felt pressure either....until they started punching him in the face. Get Allen good and ready, build a decent line in front of him and get some professional quality WR’s before you stick him in there. Too much on the line to ruin the guy. 

• Like (+1) 1

His words:  "I’m here to get better, I’m here to be the best teammate, the best quarterback that I can be. That’s what I’m trying to do.” 

Sounds to me like he doesn't feel pressure because his goal is to be the best he can be every step of the way rather than trying to make things happen by a certain point in the future when he thinks he should be ready to take the reigns.  Kind of a level-headed internalization of "the process."  Seems wise to me; hope he can stick with it as things heat up.

6 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

One of these days bills qbs will get smart and not feed their dobermans for days just waiting for folks to do things to their lawn.

A moat filled with alligators

Hungry ones

Now you guys aren't thinking this through carefully enough.

Juries think alligators and hungry dobermans are dangerous.  Someone gets et trying to spraypaint or otherwise vandalize the guy's lawn, lawsuit waiting to happen.

What they need to do is take up breeding geese and some types of ducks.  Muscovy ducks are good.  Geese are incredibly territorial and smack invaders with their wings.  That HURTs.  But what jury would believe in an attack duck or attack goose?  Mother Goose?  Make Way for Ducklings?  It's got that plausible deniability built right in.

There you go, Josh Allen.  Raise geese.  Tell everyone it's just to bring a bit of your farming past along with you.  And sleep peacefully, knowing no one will be painting your lawn.

• Haha (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Now you guys aren't thinking this through carefully enough.

Juries think alligators and hungry dobermans are dangerous.  Someone gets et trying to spraypaint or otherwise vandalize the guy's lawn, lawsuit waiting to happen.

What they need to do is take up breeding geese and some types of ducks.  Muscovy ducks are good.  Geese are incredibly territorial and smack invaders with their wings.  That HURTs.  But what jury would believe in an attack duck or attack goose?  Mother Goose?  Make Way for Ducklings?  It's got that plausible deniability built right in.

There you go, Josh Allen.  Raise geese.  Tell everyone it's just to bring a bit of your farming past along with you.  And sleep peacefully, knowing no one will be painting your lawn.

Sir you are a scary person....:P

17 hours ago, fansince88 said:

His mojo is slicker than snot on a doorknob. 

I love that quote......"Slicker than snot on a doorknob". first heard it about 5 years ago and have been using it ever since.

Edited by BigPappy

On 7/9/2018 at 5:43 PM, stony said:

Good idea, but eventually a bridge would be formed across the moat.  Most likely made with the remains of thousands of broken folding tables.  

the reactions to this thread / post get better line by line I read,

I believe he's not feeling the pressure.  He has all the physical tools, and this FO is not going to ruin him like so many other regimes have by pushing him to quickly.   I believe McDermott/Beane/Daboll had a plan for him from the minute the card was turned in, either it was a 2 year plan, or a 6 month plan, or whatever.  But they knew what they were drafting and they are doing things according to the schedule they have.