What Is The Worst Bills Game You've Attended

9 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

Was that the game that it changed to snow at half time after the temperatures dropped?

I was at that Bills Giants home game and remember getting up early to run to Walmart and by some cheap ponchos for me and my brother  cause they said it was going to rain.

by half time it switched to snow and we were frozen til we got back to my truck at the end....

I think so.  I ended up leaving around the 3rd qtr and watched from my car with a portable tv and antenna.  

1 hour ago, IslandBillsFan said:

Last year I had the pleasure of attending both BUF @ CAR, 9-3 and BUF @ JAC, 10-3.  Both were pretty painful.

Last year’s Jax playful game wasn’t painful for me. I was just thrilled to have the gorilla off our back. That was probably the most relaxed I’ve been for a Bills game in fifteen years. I hope I’m never that relaxed again. ?

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Domdab99 said:

Super Bowl XXVII

I was living in LA, and since the SB was in Pasadena, I got a bug up my butt about attending. The day before, I found one ticket for $700. Score!

I go there and this is what I find:

The Rose Bowl sucks. It has rows of benches instead of seats, and they are so close together, that you've got the knees of the person behind you digging into your back. There are barely any concessions outside the stadium - because at the Rose Bowl, there is no "inside" the stadium. It's really just really big bleachers. I found more variety of food and beverages and stuff at a regular LA Clippers game. 

Michael Jackson was the halftime entertainment. I hate Michael Jackson. Most overrated performer ever. No one listens to him anymore. He stole his dance moves from James Brown and his singing voice is horribly treacly and shaky. Just listen to "She's Out of My Life." I bet you can't make it through the whole song without wanting to gouge your ears with an awl. 

I was surrounded by a family from Mexico - about ten people - who all wore Dallas jerseys and did not speak any English except for "COWBOOOOOYS!" every time the Cowboys did something good. And if you remember this game, that was like every 30 seconds. They did share their yummy snacks with me and patted me on the back in empathy a few times. That family was the only thing I enjoyed about the game. 

The game itself. Jesus. Horrible in every way. I actually left a Super Bowl that I paid a lot of money to see just as the 4th quarter was starting so I could get ahead of the traffic. 

The parking - we all parked on some golf course that was just a mud pit by the time I was leaving. Had to scrape the mud off my shoes before driving home. 

So that was my Super Bowl experience. 

Hahaha that was classic.  I have always read about how horrible the Rose Bowl is, I never understood why until your explanation, sounds dreadful.

6-3 home loss to Cleveland by far.

My kid took two days off from school and we flew to Buffalo for a long weekend to watch that mess.

I felt ripped off, cheated, and wanted my money back.  No  entertainment value at all.

• Like (+1) 1

Bills Giants 1987 strike  game ....6-3 buffalo Victory in the ugliest game ever played. Lawrence Taylor had crossed the picket line and played in the game. Parcells even had him play tight end on offense. What a dog with fleas.

2 minutes ago, RufusTheMad said:

Bills Giants 1987 strike  game ....6-3 buffalo Victory in the ugliest game ever played. Lawrence Taylor had crossed the picket line and played in the game. Parcells even had him play tight end on offense. What a dog with fleas.

I heartily disagree.  I went to that game with my dad and it was a beautiful schittshow.  We had so much fun cheering at that game and chanting "Schlopy! Schlopy!" before the game winning field goal.

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, corta765 said:

I have a feeling many people will respond similar. Worst game I have ever seen was that New England SNF game in 2007 when we lost 52-13. The tailgate was fun, but it felt like a blink of an eye and the game was 35-7. Just never even felt close at any point.

After that the 2010 season I saw the Bills get smoked by the Jets at home in the rain which was awful and the home finale against NE they lost 34-3 on a frigid like 10 degree day with snow. The lot we parked in literally consisted of are group and a few other groups while otherwise looking like the barren wastelands of Hoth haha.

Probably the most boring game I have seen was the Bills Dolphins TNF game in 2014 it was 3-3 at halftime and neither team had any interest in scoring.

Wasn't the weather awful that day too? I remember being at another 50-point Pats asskicking during a sleet blizzard.

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Wasn't the weather awful that day too? I remember being at another 50-point Pats asskicking during a sleet blizzard.

The 56-10 game was a very cold but clear night no rain or snow. But very cold for November.

The 2010 NE game was far worse snowed most of it, wind, etc.. We had a fire which I basically was standing in when we tailgated because it was so cold. Only colder game I can remember attending was the Steelers in 2016. Our beer for beer pong literally froze on top to the point the balls broke the ice and the cans were freezing. FUN TIMES haha

1 hour ago, jimmy10 said:

The Brian Brohm game in Atlanta in 2009. Barf. 

?

That game was over before it started. You could tell Brohm had zero business being out there. Although most of that season's team didn't either.......

i was at the flexed to sunday night almost perfect NE season drubbing that has been mentioned here.  the team simply didn't want to be there, and it showed.  it was also cold, and i flew up from NYC to attend.

the next season, i was at the toronto game (where i had just moved back to, so i had flow like 2 days prior) which was a thursday night game.  we were playing the power house rex jets, with jenkins in the NT.  the bills ran a gutsy tough game, went toe to toe, and were in a position to walk away winners.  then JP rolled left, had a one read play, and somehow was sacked for a fumble.  i was in a box at the skydome, and the booth went silent and the tv was on, and i remember fouts saying "and then JP losman turned into JP losman, and gave the ball, and the game, away".

that guy was just a huge loser.

so in like 12 months i was able to watch "home games" for the bills where we were gutless and just destroyed, and where we outplayed a much better team and still gave the game away due to our garbage qb not being able to resist the siren song of a horrible play.

Lots of stinkers being mentioned here.  Mine comes from the 80's....the players were out on strike...and, they settled and brought everybody back in a hurry.  Miami was in town...and both squads played with about two practices under their belts.  Game was terrible....Kelly was QB....neither team could execute...they weren't in shape and didn't know the play book.  Worst display of lack of professionalism I ever saw. Both teams were BAD!  I felt cheated after the game, and it looked like a pickup game.  I don't remember the date....I bet Kelly would remember the game though.  The greed of owners and players showed through that day.

20 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Actually the worst game I ever attended was the Bills-Texans in Houston. That is the game where I had a perfect angle and it was like in slow motion EJ Manuel throwing an 80 yard pick 6 to a DT, that has to be one for the all time record books.

And that wasn't the first time he had been picked off on a HB screen either. It happened late in the prior season at Jax.

I've only been to 3 games, that 2013 game in Jacksonville (W), last year at home against Denver (W), and 2012 at Miami (L). That game in Miami was really bad, so it gets my vote as the worst, but the officiating was far far worse, especially against Buffalo. No bias from me at all. We were surrounded by Fins fans and they all said the same thing. Every time the Bills made something happen (which wasn't often, but would have kept the game closer), NOPE, random flag! Chandler broke his leg that day. 

2002 I think vs the Colts. Peyton Manning ran a bootleg & every Bills defender bit on the fake. Manning ran untouched for a slow & lumbering 70ish yard TD. Depressing...

Last time we played in New Orleans. Mostly because I was hungover. I was in a row full of Bills fans. I drank so much the rest of that weekend, that I just didn't feel like drinking that day. So when one Saints fan decides to be an @$$hole to all of us, since I wasn't arguing back, and happened to be on the aisle, he yelled in my ear for the entire game. 

22 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I have two which stick out because of how I felt after the game: 

one was 1996 playoffs vs Jags where Natrone Means ran all over us.

about 2005 Bills vs Fins in Miami- I think we were up 20-0 about halfway through third. we lost 21-20 I think.

both games I felt defeated and could not beleive it.

I remember that dolphins game game, I was driving down to miami beach that night to go on a cruise the next day and was listening to it on the radio