What Is The Worst Bills Game You've Attended

I have a feeling many people will respond similar. Worst game I have ever seen was that New England SNF game in 2007 when we lost 52-13. The tailgate was fun, but it felt like a blink of an eye and the game was 35-7. Just never even felt close at any point.

After that the 2010 season I saw the Bills get smoked by the Jets at home in the rain which was awful and the home finale against NE they lost 34-3 on a frigid like 10 degree day with snow. The lot we parked in literally consisted of are group and a few other groups while otherwise looking like the barren wastelands of Hoth haha.

Probably the most boring game I have seen was the Bills Dolphins TNF game in 2014 it was 3-3 at halftime and neither team had any interest in scoring.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Captain Hindsight said:

6-3 Browns over Bills.

Worst sporting event I've ever seen at any level ever

That is the worst game I've ever seen (didn't attend).

Mine was also a Browns-Bills game. It was the Trent Edwards 3-pick 1st quarter MNF game. 

To come back after all that, and let Brady Quinn make a drive, and we missed the field goal at the end........lots of people just sat there after game staring off into the distance. Those were the dark ages.

6 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

6-3 Browns over Bills.

Anyone who attended this should be allowed paid therapy from the Bills for the pain they had to see

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

6-3 Browns over Bills.

I flew in from AZ with my gf (current wife) and bragged to her about the Ralph’s atmosphere for games...she still gives me a hard time to this day about this damn game.

19 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

6-3 Browns over Bills.

I didnt attend but watched, it was dreadful, I believe the "winning" QB was Derek Anderson, he went something like 2-14 for 26 yards.  The Bills had 8 offsides/illegal motion calls at home on offense.  Legendary in how putrid that games was, sadly i will never forget it.

• Like (+1) 1

The Saints game last year was pretty bad, and my buddy locked my keys in my car, so I left the stadium a little early to call AAA and missed the streaker.

6-3 takes the cake though. I wasn't old enough to drink, so I had to sit through that disaster sober. I remember being so incredibly miserable in the ride home.

The Monday night game against the Cowboys. What a terrible game. The worst part were the Canadian cowboys fans in the row in front of me who kept yelling “your shi*s weak!” over and over and over again. The whole game

Edited by Seanbillsfan2206
  • Like (+1) 1

I have two which stick out because of how I felt after the game: 

one was 1996 playoffs vs Jags where Natrone Means ran all over us.

about 2005 Bills vs Fins in Miami- I think we were up 20-0 about halfway through third. we lost 21-20 I think.

both games I felt defeated and could not beleive it.

Last season... Bills at Jets Thursday night game.  Bills were riding a wave, had already beaten the Jets earlier in the season, they were 5-2, looking to be 6-2 at the halfway point and in first place.  Laid an egg, to start a 3 game losing streak where they were badly outplayed in all three (Jets, Saints, Chargers).  After a good opening drive, they were beaten pillar to post the rest of the game... now I'm depressed!