Any liberals here a member of antifa??

7 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Do leftists think more than one election day in advance?

so here is my thought..in my district, we all voted for Brat over Cantor anticipating he would be easier to beat once Trump got elected. So we get a guy in a leadership position out, and knucklehead tea party dude in...and paves the way for female candidate when Trump gets elected. All an evil plan concocted by the deep state and CNN!!!!!

BTW..just to make y'alls head explode.. I am working on this campaign!!!

https://abigailspanberger.com/

8 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

so here is my thought..in my district, we all voted for Brat over Cantor anticipating he would be easier to beat once Trump got elected. So we get a guy in a leadership position out, and knucklehead tea party dude in...and paves the way for female candidate when Trump gets elected. All an evil plan concocted by the deep state and CNN!!!!!

Just make sure that you go to the polls on 11-8-18.

10 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Clandestine Service Operative

DEEP STATE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

12 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Also come on, nobody thought Trump was getting elected during primary season 2014.  Give me a break, Lenz.

16 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

A CIA operative?

Really? That's not very smart.

Just now, joesixpack said:

A CIA operative?

Really? That's not very smart.

A CIA operative who is also a gun-grabber, no less.  You can't make this **** up.

5 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

DEEP STATE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Also come on, nobody thought Trump was getting elected during primary season 2014.  Give me a break, Lenz.

HAAAA..figured you would love her CIA background!! She is a pretty cool lady BTW. I just trying to come with crazy theories so we have crazy theories on both sides!!!

3 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

The left is soooo mean..they calling me names. The media, the media, the media, they so mean to us!!!...lordy, for all you who claim not watch /read MSM, yall sure do care a ton about it!!! And if you think I care about you "laughing" at me., or what Fox News talking head say or what Breitbart spins, you are mistaken young man.

Yall think cause a few knuckleheads call you a Nazi, all of the anti trump people like me think you are Nazis. It is the same thing as saying all people who lean left are Antifa. Anybody with any intelligence knows both are the fringe elements of both sides. 

You all get butthurt  and lump everyone in one group' or "identity" as y'all like to say..just as easy as the left does. Toughen up young man.

If it were one or two people I wouldn't mention it. The point is that it's not a fringe movement, but rather it's the mainstream American left. I'm not suggesting that you personally do this, but it's very pervasive among your political comrades.

And we don't whine about name calling, we call you on your bull ****. There is a subtle difference.  Crying about mean talk is what you guys do.

But what has me heated has nothing to do with the insane rantings of angry lesbians, desperate spinsters, and emasculated soy boys. They can call me a white supremacist. I don't care. I scratch them off my balls like fleas. Their names don't hurt my fragile feelings or leave me feeling violated or assaulted. 

What has me heated is the uptick in violence and violent rhetoric along with the systematic dehumanization that's being pushed by the mainstream left and applauded by many if not most of the rank and file.

Edited by Rob's House
  • Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

What has me heated is the uptick in violence and violent rhetoric along with the systematic dehumanization that's being pushed by the mainstream left and applauded by many if not most of the rank and file.

Well said. :beer:

Bonus points for "emasculated soy boys". :lol:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I see people on the right in PPP call out people on the right who have crazy ideas or are just plain ignorant. I never see someone on the left call out tibs, Gary and the rest of the ignorant hateful liberals for there lies. Never!

So, I think if you don't call them out, then you must agree with them. When I was Democrat I called them out quite a bit! That's why I walked away. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 years later...
On 7/12/2018 at 11:36 AM, IDBillzFan said:

It's kind of funny that while we're ALL watching leftists beat people, chase people down at their homes, throw things at people because of a hat they consider racist, kick people out of restaurants, block traffic, smear their feces on police cars, block ICE from busting up a sex ring, and light things on fire while destroying public businesses, you somehow see outrage from the right.

That's why we call them snowflakes. That and because they all believe you literally need a safe room filled with quiet and play-doh when someone has an opinion that differs from their own. They literally protest their own campus for inviting a conservative speaker, and get upset when their college promotes that one of their graduates was picked for the highest court in the land.

They are unable to discuss anything because they're too busy resisting. And they're too busy resisting because to discuss things would show everyone the hypocrisy of their thinking.  There are undoubtedly factions on the right who step out of bounds, but to suggest the conservatives are the whiny snowlflakes filled with outrage simply means you see only what you want to see.

This aged well

On 7/12/2018 at 11:36 AM, IDBillzFan said:

It's kind of funny that while we're ALL watching leftists beat people, chase people down at their homes, throw things at people because of a hat they consider racist, kick people out of restaurants, block traffic, smear their feces on police cars, block ICE from busting up a sex ring, and light things on fire while destroying public businesses, you somehow see outrage from the right.

That's why we call them snowflakes. That and because they all believe you literally need a safe room filled with quiet and play-doh when someone has an opinion that differs from their own. They literally protest their own campus for inviting a conservative speaker, and get upset when their college promotes that one of their graduates was picked for the highest court in the land.

They are unable to discuss anything because they're too busy resisting. And they're too busy resisting because to discuss things would show everyone the hypocrisy of their thinking.  There are undoubtedly factions on the right who step out of bounds, but to suggest the conservatives are the whiny snowlflakes filled with outrage simply means you see only what you want to see.

Maybe tomorrow the truckers will begin engaging in just one of the bolded activities. Don't hold your breath.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Imagine spending your day watching the events unfold in Canada - not Iran, Canada - and you think "how can I show conservatives are hypocrites for supporting these people?  I tried racist but that didn't work.  Oh yea!  I remember that Antifa thread from 4 years ago.  They scolded the BLM for blocking traffic!"

We Got Him GIF

• Haha (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Imagine spending your day watching the events unfold in Canada - not Iran, Canada - and you think "how can I show conservatives are hypocrites for supporting these people?  I tried racist but that didn't work.  Oh yea!  I remember that Antifa thread from 4 years ago.  They scolded the BLM for blocking traffic!"

We Got Him GIF

Oh IT works 

• 1 year later...