Any liberals here a member of antifa??

On 7/9/2018 at 7:05 PM, westside said:

Why don't you hear the moderate liberals calling out antifa? I guess they must condon it? All the sensible lefties on this board shouldbe outraged about their behavior! Funny how you don't hear a peep out of them! 

I guess they aren't so moderate as they claim to be.

I don't expect conservatives to call out the KKK or other far-right groups.. I just assume they do. But it is the conservatives it seems like who want to group all liberals and Democrats into one far left group...okay. But do the same back...and oh my lord the outrage.

And it does crack me up conservatives constantly use the term snowflake to describe democrats...it seems everytime someone criticizes Trump or backs a liberal cause...its EVERONE is against us and its a deep state and woe is us...we are under attack by the MSM..and Obama!!!!!! Can never just defend an issue or talk ideas, have to make it a Woe is me thing. Snowflakes in other words.

On 7/9/2018 at 8:19 PM, ALF said:

Antifa is too off the rails to even comment on , like the alt right. Just hope the law enforcement can keep these fringe groups in check.

Bingo

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I don't expect conservatives to call out the KKK or other far-right groups.. I just assume they do. But it is the conservatives it seems like who want to group all liberals and Democrats into one far left group...okay. But do the same back...and oh my lord the outrage.

And it does crack me up conservatives constantly use the term snowflake to describe democrats...it seems everytime someone criticizes Trump or backs a liberal cause...its EVERONE is against us and its a deep state and woe is us...we are under attack by the MSM..and Obama!!!!!! Can never just defend an issue or talk ideas, have to make it a Woe is me thing. Snowflakes in other words.

Bingo

Ok, you support antifa. Got it. Are you a member? Do you call people who don't agree with you Nazi's? If you can't admit the left has gone off the rails. I'm not sure what to say. I was a lifelong Democrat, I walked away from the garbage it's turned into. Actually, I didn't leave the Democratic party, it left me.

Just now, westside said:

Ok, you support antifa. Got it. Are you a member? Do you call people who don't agree with you Nazi's? If you can't admit the left has gone off the rails. I'm not sure what to say. I was a lifelong Democrat, I walked away from the garbage it's turned into. Actually, I didn't leave the Democratic party, it left me.

this is quite possibly the dumbest post i have seen on here...guess you support white nationalists and the KKK  cause you are not on the board every day denouncing them...that is sure some sharp ass logic you use. 

And I am not going to condemn the rest of the conservatives posters on here just cause you have gone off the rails... I value their opinion as different than mine, but thats how one learns and gains perspective..something that obviously has never occurred to you.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

this is quite possibly the dumbest post i have seen on here...guess you support white nationalists and the KKK  cause you are not on the board every day denouncing them...that is sure some sharp ass logic you use. 

And I am not going to condemn the rest of the conservatives posters on here just cause you have gone off the rails... I value their opinion as different than mine, but thats how one learns and gains perspective..something that obviously has never occurred to you.

Insults? Is that all you've got? I'm someone who backs up what they say. I walked away from the party because of the thug like and hateful behavior. You don't seem to have a problem with that type of behavior or you would denounce their behaviour!

So go ahead and call me what you want. But at least I publicly stand against what I don't believe in. Unlike you!

Take of your bandana and get some fresh air.

11 minutes ago, westside said:

Insults? Is that all you've got? I'm someone who backs up what they say. I walked away from the party because of the thug like and hateful behavior. You don't seem to have a problem with that type of behavior or you would denounce their behaviour!

So go ahead and call me what you want. But at least I publicly stand against what I don't believe in. Unlike you!

Take of your bandana and get some fresh air.

dude, you said if you are not here denouncing Antifa every day you must support them ..no one I know on EITHER side, and I have a ton of friends on both sides, are pro violence...ZERO. So, therefore, I do not expect the very strong Trump supporters to have to open up every discussion about ideas with the disclaimer "I am a Trump supporter but I  am not racist and I do not defend the KKK and white nationalists"...I just assume that to be true. IUs that so hard to understand?

But snowflakes like you cannot believe the other side might have good well-intentioned people who have different ideas than you...if you don't believe in what I believe  , you must be an ANTIFA suporter..that is brilliant logic on any level!!!

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

It's kind of funny that while we're ALL watching leftists beat people, chase people down at their homes, throw things at people because of a hat they consider racist, kick people out of restaurants, block traffic, smear their feces on police cars, block ICE from busting up a sex ring, and light things on fire while destroying public businesses, you somehow see outrage from the right.

That's why we call them snowflakes. That and because they all believe you literally need a safe room filled with quiet and play-doh when someone has an opinion that differs from their own. They literally protest their own campus for inviting a conservative speaker, and get upset when their college promotes that one of their graduates was picked for the highest court in the land.

They are unable to discuss anything because they're too busy resisting. And they're too busy resisting because to discuss things would show everyone the hypocrisy of their thinking.  There are undoubtedly factions on the right who step out of bounds, but to suggest the conservatives are the whiny snowlflakes filled with outrage simply means you see only what you want to see.

Edited by LABillzFan

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

I thought all white people especially republicans do love the KKK and Alt-right. 

Thats been the bull **** cnn/wapo/Twitter angle for a year or so no ? 

11 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

It's kind of funny that while we're ALL watching leftists beat people, chase people down at their homes, throw things at people because of a hat they consider racist, kick people out of restaurants, block traffic, smear their feces on police cars, block ICE from busting up a sex ring, and light things on fire while destroying public businesses, you somehow see outrage from the right.

That's why we call them snowflakes. That and because they all believe you literally need a safe room filled with quiet and play-doh when someone has an opinion that differs from their own. They literally protest their own campus for inviting a conservative speaker, and get upset when their college promotes that one of their graduates was picked for the highest court in the land.

They are unable to discuss anything because they're too busy resisting. And they're too busy resisting because to discuss things would show everyone the hypocrisy of their thinking.  There are undoubtedly factions on the right who step out of bounds, but to suggest the conservatives are the whiny snowlflakes filled with outrage simply means you see only what you want to see.

People who do that stuff are idiots.. just like the people on the far right. So does that mean because I have liberal ideas( which I don’t in many areas) I support those idiots? I 100% suppose non violent protests on all sides. 

In in terms of snowflake look at the pos above by Teddy? Who be the snowflake? Wahhhh CNN mean to me!!! Everyone mean to me!!!! MSM our to get us !!!! 

Jesus, cmon, the real snow flakes are the folks who just can’t believe the other side can ever have a point, and I am not confident in my opinions/ thoughts to consider the other point of view.. and that is on both sides. 

12 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

People who do that stuff are idiots.. just like the people on the far right. So does that mean because I have liberal ideas( which I don’t in many areas) I support those idiots? I 100% suppose non violent protests on all sides. 

In in terms of snowflake look at the pos above by Teddy? Who be the snowflake? Wahhhh CNN mean to me!!! Everyone mean to me!!!! MSM our to get us !!!! 

Jesus, cmon, the real snow flakes are the folks who just can’t believe the other side can ever have a point, and I am not confident in my opinions/ thoughts to consider the other point of view.. and that is on both sides. 

First, I would never suppose you support antifa simply because you share the same beliefs as them, any more than I enjoy listening to someone being broadcast in virtually every airport in the country explaining that everyone who voted for Trump is a racist.

But Americans...not just conservatives, but Americans...have had it with the identity politics. They're tired of busting their asses at work, only to be told that they need to start pitching in some extra dough to help other people too lazy to help themselves. They're tired of being told there's no such thing as just a male and female. They're tired of being told they're gun-hugging, bible-thumping, deplorable Christians. And they're VERY tired of being told that the world would be a better place if only they weren't so unphuckingbelievably stupid.

How the hell do you think we got a President Trump in the first place? Think about it. 

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Bingo

The left are the people that call for personal harassment and violence against political adversaries and justify it by whining about [accurately] being called snowflakes and Trump saying mean things, as though the two are comparable. They're literally calling for violence while crying about name calling. And they want to be taken seriously?

It's also funny you call out Trump supporters for being thin skinned. The media sucked Obama's dick off non-stop for 8+ years and you people still soaked a tampon everytime someone ripped on him. Trump AND his supporters have been constantly and maliciously attacked as nazis and bigots for the last 2 years, which takes more courage to stand up against than anything any leftist faces. Then when we call you out on the absurd slander and obvious bias and lies you say "who's the snowflake now," and wonder why we laugh at you.

If you can't handle being accurately called snowflake and still you try to rip on someone who CAN handle being falsely called a nazi as thin skinned, you might be a (*^*&%^$^#of epic proportions.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Methinks you missed his point. The MSM, especially CNN and MSNBC preach every day about the bias and mean spiritedness of anyone on the right. He was being ironical.

1 hour ago, Rob's House said:

The left are the people that call for personal harassment and violence against political adversaries and justify it by whining about [accurately] being called snowflakes and Trump saying mean things, as though the two are comparable. They're literally calling for violence while crying about name calling. And they want to be taken seriously?

It's also funny you call out Trump supporters for being thin skinned. The media sucked Obama's dick off non-stop for 8+ years and you people still soaked a tampon everytime someone ripped on him. Trump AND his supporters have been constantly and maliciously attacked as nazis and bigots for the last 2 years, which takes more courage to stand up against than anything any leftist faces. Then when we call you out on the absurd slander and obvious bias and lies you say "who's the snowflake now," and wonder why we laugh at you.

If you can't handle being accurately called snowflake and still you try to rip on someone who CAN handle being falsely called a nazi as thin skinned, you might be a (*^*&%^$^#of epic proportions.

The left is soooo mean..they calling me names. The media, the media, the media, they so mean to us!!!...lordy, for all you who claim not watch /read MSM, yall sure do care a ton about it!!! And if you think I care about you "laughing" at me., or what Fox News talking head say or what Breitbart spins, you are mistaken young man.

Yall think cause a few knuckleheads call you a Nazi, all of the anti trump people like me think you are Nazis. It is the same thing as saying all people who lean left are Antifa. Anybody with any intelligence knows both are the fringe elements of both sides. 

You all get butthurt  and lump everyone in one group' or "identity" as y'all like to say..just as easy as the left does. Toughen up young man.

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Methinks you missed his point. The MSM, especially CNN and MSNBC preach every day about the bias and mean spiritedness of anyone on the right. He was being ironical.

Again, two points

1) lets say it is true there is a bias( which there is) ..why do y'all care so much if you are confident in your ideas

2) Why keep watching..and is not offset by the chuckleheads just as biased on Fox ? For the record, I like some folks on Fox like Shep, Covvuto, Kurtz..I am talking more the evening chuckles and the morning Fox and Friends crew.

9 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

The left is soooo mean..they calling me names. The media, the media, the media, they so mean to us!!!...lordy, for all you who claim not watch /read MSM, yall sure do care a ton about it!!! And if you think I care about you "laughing" at me., or what Fox News talking head say or what Breitbart spins, you are mistaken young man.

Yall think cause a few knuckleheads call you a Nazi, all of the anti trump people like me think you are Nazis. It is the same thing as saying all people who lean left are Antifa. Anybody with any intelligence knows both are the fringe elements of both sides. 

You all get butthurt  and lump everyone in one group' or "identity" as y'all like to say..just as easy as the left does. Toughen up young man.

Again, two points

1) lets say it is true there is a bias( which there is) ..why do y'all care so much if you are confident in your ideas

2) Why keep watching..and is not offset by the chuckleheads just as biased on Fox ? For the record, I like some folks on Fox like Shep, Covvuto, Kurtz..I am talking more the evening chuckles and the morning Fox and Friends crew.

Fox, excluding a few admitted entertainers is quite fair. Shep could easily transition to MSNBC, along with some other thing. He's the epitome of a B word and is the stereotype that he is.

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Fox, excluding a few admitted entertainers is quite fair. Shep could easily transition to MSNBC, along with some other thing. He's the epitome of a B word and is the stereotype that he is.

I do watch Fox as mentioned..just not the chuckleheads like Hannity and Carlson...and the crew in the AM..now that's something!!!!

BTW, there is no way I can watch Don Lemon or Scarborough either...idiots on both sides of the aisle. 

3 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

But Americans...not just conservatives, but Americans...have had it with the identity politics.

On the contrary, my friend.  Straight white American males are just starting to get on board with identity politics. 

What they've had it with is the idea that they aren't allowed to participate.

4 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

On the contrary, my friend.  Straight white American males are just starting to get on board with identity politics. 

We've always been allowed to participate.  Our oppression of others is what makes identity politics possible.  

4 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Did no one conceptualize that their might be some blow back from a maligned majority, using the same weapons they are being attacked with?

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I do watch Fox as mentioned..just not the chuckleheads like Hannity and Carlson...and the crew in the AM..now that's something!!!!

BTW, there is no way I can watch Don Lemon or Scarborough either...idiots on both sides of the aisle. 

I respect Brett Baer, Laura Ingraham and Shannon Bream. Martha is good too. Carlson can be a pitbull and makes sure he has at least one victim for every show. Fox & Friends have a lightweight show while The Five is amusing.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Did no one conceptualize that their might be some blow back from a maligned majority, using the same weapons they are being attacked with?

Do leftists think more than one election day in advance?