Any liberals here a member of antifa??

40 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

It's funny that the right's fringe keeps being equated to the left's base to draw a false equivalence. 

Especially since everyone knows the DNC pays Antifa to destroy stuff, hold up traffic, start fights.

3 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Especially since everyone knows the DNC pays Antifa to destroy stuff, hold up traffic, start fights.

Well, with unions on the decline, they need to recruit their thug-muscle from somewhere.

This person probably isn't anti-fascist: 

A 91-year-old Mexican man visiting family members in California for the Fourth of July holiday was reportedly jumped by a group of people who beat him with a brick and told him to “go back to Mexico.” The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department said late Monday that “a female suspect and three to four male suspects” are wanted in connection with the attack on Rodolfo Rodriguez, CNN reports. Rodriguez said he was walking to a park when a woman with a young child unexpectedly assaulted him and got several men to join in by claiming Rodriguez wanted to take her child. Misbel Borjas, who witnessed the attack, told CNN she heard the woman yelling, “Go back to your country, go back to Mexico” as she allegedly hit Rodriguez with a concrete block. He suffered a broken jaw, broken cheekbones, two broken ribs, and bruises on his face, back, and abdomen, according to family members. 

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, DC Tom said:

You know who else was too off the rails to even comment on?

The SA.  

And the Antifaschistische Aktion - one of the paramilitary organizations under the German Communist Party in the '30s.  And, given the German preference to abbreviate everything, also known as "Antifa."

If you’ve ever taken German, it’s obvious why they abbreviate everything.

4 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I highly recommend reading Das Kapital in German, if you do actually know the language.

Better than Mein Kampf?

Kidding, anything is better than Mein Kampf.  Mein Kampf makes Kafka's writing look sprightly and nimble.

7 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

:lol:

of course.

I mean, seriously...I've studied military history since I was about 10.  You think I didn't pick up some German along the way?  You think I don't know why they abbreviated "Reichsluftfahrtministerium" as "RLM?"

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I mean, seriously...I've studied military history since I was about 10.  You think I didn't pick up some German along the way?  You think I don't know why they abbreviated "Reichsluftfahrtministerium" as "RLM?"

German's a horrible language to learn, I wish I'd taken Spanish.

Peter glaubt eine Erdberrebowle, und er habt neue Jeans.

I'm sure it's easier than, say, Russian, though.

5 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Well, yeah.  Kafka didn't have syphilis. 

Or Rudolf Hess as an editor.  

2 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

German's a horrible language to learn, I wish I'd taken Spanish.

Peter glaubt eine Erdberrebowle, und er habt neue Jeans.

I'm sure it's easier than, say, Russian, though.

I set out to learn Russian, once.  Took me all of five minutes to stop, once I learned Russian has an ablative case.

Because after five years of Latin, I swore I'd never learn another language with an ablative case.

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Or Rudolf Hess as an editor.  

I set out to learn Russian, once.  Took me all of five minutes to stop, once I learned Russian has an ablative case.

Because after five years of Latin, I swore I'd never learn another language with an ablative case.

I've never heard the word ablative before. After looking it up. I still have no clue what it means?

Thanks for teaching me a new word!?

On 7/10/2018 at 5:42 AM, Tiberius said:

This person probably isn't anti-fascist: 

A 91-year-old Mexican man visiting family members in California for the Fourth of July holiday was reportedly jumped by a group of people who beat him with a brick and told him to “go back to Mexico.” The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department said late Monday that “a female suspect and three to four male suspects” are wanted in connection with the attack on Rodolfo Rodriguez, CNN reports. Rodriguez said he was walking to a park when a woman with a young child unexpectedly assaulted him and got several men to join in by claiming Rodriguez wanted to take her child. Misbel Borjas, who witnessed the attack, told CNN she heard the woman yelling, “Go back to your country, go back to Mexico” as she allegedly hit Rodriguez with a concrete block. He suffered a broken jaw, broken cheekbones, two broken ribs, and bruises on his face, back, and abdomen, according to family members. 

Woman arrested for allegedly beating 92-yr-old with brick

Ms Jones is in custody with her bail set at $200,000 (£151,000).

Following a social media uproar over the attack, Mr Mendoza set up a GoFundMe page to raise money for the grandfather's hospital expenses. Donations have already surpassed $165,000 (£124,000).

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44797913

• Like (+1) 1

I'd like to see a "drop a commie" campaign where all decent people find one scumbag leftist they know who cheers on and advocates violence against conservatives, and beat the piss out of them.

These !@#$s may not be so quick with their calls for violence when they become the targets of it.

I'd like to see a "drop a commie" campaign where all decent people find one scumbag leftist they know who cheers on and advocates violence against conservatives, and beat the piss out of them.

These !@#$s may not be so quick with their calls for violence when they become the targets of it.

They want exactly that because one incident will be aired 1000x as much as the 1000 incidents they have perpetrated combined.

25 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

They want exactly that because one incident will be aired 1000x as much as the 1000 incidents they have perpetrated combined.

That's ok. That'll backfire quicker than Operation You're a Nazi. Everyone loves watching a bully take a beating.