Worst Buffalo Bills player of all time

major

There are probably 100 names you could list here that no one would even recognize...guys who were late draft picks, especially when the draft was longer/deeper, and were the first to get cut.

Those are probably the worst Bills of all time.

A better topic would be "Worst Bills to start the season on the active roster" or some such.

• Like (+1) 1

One of the worst I can remember getting on the field is the guy who started the first 3 or 4 games at LG after Levitre left.  I think he was name Colin Brown.  He was beyond atrocious and got outright cut after 4 games as I recall and never picked up by anyone after that. 

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

Colin Brown was pretty turrible

Didn't see this post.  Yes, him.  I second.  

For me, the worst players would be those that didn’t even seem to be trying. It’s bad when I care more than the guy wearing the uniform. So I’ll add:

Matt Leinhart (worst audition ever)

Mario at the end (still remember him totally quitting on the team at the end)

12 hours ago, Augie said:

Some guy who didn’t make the first cut.....

Pretty much. 

I think a better title would be most disappointing player.

I'll co-sign on Maybin. Also, Mark Anderson.  

CJ Spiller is not the worst Bills player of all time, but when you measure the amount of time he was able to stay in the lineup and short stay in Buffalo against the fairly high 1st round, 9th overall pick it took to get him...his career would have to be considered one of the bigger busts in team history.

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

It’s still a bit early but I REALLY HOPE that Shaq Lawson doesn’t show up on this list in a year or two. 

Lawson hasn’t lived up to his draft status but I don’t think he deserves to be anywhere on this list. I could probably think of at least 50 players worse than him

1 hour ago, Fadingpain said:

There are probably 100 names you could list here that no one would even recognize...guys who were late draft picks, especially when the draft was longer/deeper, and were the first to get cut.

Those are probably the worst Bills of all time.

A better topic would be "Worst Bills to start the season on the active roster" or some such.

The 2001 Bills roster had plenty of bad players, check this out

Raion HIll, Greggo wanted to play the 46 defense with this guy as his SS, the most important piece of the defense, according to him

Lance Brown, back up to Raion Hill...

Tony Driver, safety from Notre Dame, two years pro (injury prone)

Travares Tillman, guy could not play, made Pierson Priouleau an all pro in comparison

Chris Watson, punt catcher

Kendrick Office, try hard DE, 2 year pro

Kenyatta Wright, MLB, went to the Jets, only started two games with us, none for the Jets (3 years with them)

Erik Flowers, useless pass rusher, useless everything

Leif Larsen, very strong....

Fred Jones, another LB, never started a game in the NFL (4 year pro)

Philip Crosby, FB, three years with the team, I can't remember a single play or block this guy made.

Reggie Germany, WR, cool name, that's all

Avion Black, kick returner, sent to the Texans in supplemental draft, at least he caught a TD from David Carr

Dan O'Leary; TE, special teams, barely. 

Jon Carman, RT, who?

Craig Heimurger, G, 

Kris Farris, T, he can make a comeback, this time for real. 

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, BuffAlone said:

Don't forget McCargo

I have some accidental footage from an overhead camera my spouse and I installed above our bed for "security purposes" which depicts me waking up from a nightmare, staring at the sky and shaking my fists while yelling in terror the words "McCargo! McCargo! McCargo!!!!"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1