Worst Buffalo Bills player of all time

major

Just now, Bring it said:

Aaron Maybin and for me it’s not even close!

Hes got to be right up there- cost major resources, held out, had an obnoxious attitude, couldn’t get on the field AND his own terrible rap song... 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, oldmanfan said:

Perry Tuttle

My apologies to Percy Harvin; this is who I had in mind. He was on a Sports Illustrated cover about the time the jinx started . . . and to our great loss, continued.

I’m now living in South Carolina and love Clemson but will never forgive him.

57 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Hes got to be right up there- cost major resources, held out, had an obnoxious attitude, couldn’t get on the field AND his own terrible rap song... 

I should have said Russ Brandon. He played us all!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I do not remember the 60's 70's and early 80's.   I may be missing quite a few.

I must go with Maybin too.    He was Not a player lacking in talent forced to start, he was not a guy who was derailed by injury, he was just flat out bad.   Could not even contribute as a backup or special teamer, terrible attitude.   I'm convinced that if he was anything other than a high first round pick that he gets cut in the first season. 

Honorable mentions go to

Justin Rogers-Remember the Jets game where they got like 350 passing yards and 280 of them were on him?

The Ferragamo/mathison two headed QB monster of 1985. The first year that I remember watching the Bills.   Makes Losman and Edwards look like Montana and Young

Troup-This gets much worse when you consider that we could have easily gotten local player turned possibly best TE of all time Rob Gronkowski.  TE was a position of need and many were projecting him on the Bills.  At least Troup has the excuse of injury unlike Maybin.

Edited by dgrochester55