Worst Buffalo Bills player of all time

major

A good player, but, so bad for two years out of position....Kelsay playing LB.  He was so lost in passing downs in coverage.  I remember him getting so twisted around a few times a game he looked like he was going to fall and didn’t know where the ball was.

I just felt bad for him!

20 hours ago, Tcali said:

Aaron Maybin...Reggie Bush(has another RB averaged neg yds in a season?)...possibly this Peterman kid at QB....

Josh Reed?? are you crazy?

It's unbelievable that some people can be such fans of a football team that they take valuable time out of their day to spend time on a website dedicated just to that football team and be so utterly clueless about that football team.  

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Tony Hunter, 1st round pick TE before Kelly was picked. 

Aaron Maybin, 1st round pick DE

Eric Flowers 1st pick DE

On 7/9/2018 at 8:18 AM, Fadingpain said:

CJ Spiller is not the worst Bills player of all time, but when you measure the amount of time he was able to stay in the lineup and short stay in Buffalo against the fairly high 1st round, 9th overall pick it took to get him...his career would have to be considered one of the bigger busts in team history.

He ran for 1200 at almost 6 yards a carry 1 year. That is far from a BUST!

On 7/8/2018 at 7:43 PM, Bad Things said:

I actually have a feeling that he's going to turn out to be a decent player, but solely based on playing time, I think it would be hard to argue that Nathan Peterman hasn't been the worst.

As of now.. maybe worst player on most teams. AS OF NOW. Go Pete!

But.. Levi Brown!

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 6:29 AM, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Gary Marangi 

His 35.3 completion percentage is the worst all-time completion in a season (minimum 200 attempts)

I always use Gary Marangi as a warning of be careful what you wish for.  For years every time Fergy made a mistake I'd hear "We want Marangi" After we got Marangi on the field the fans couldn't wait for the season to end.  The amazing part was they just kept sending Marangi out there every week the rest of the season so he got the number of attempts to qualify as the worst ever.  They would have been better off bringing some other guy with NFL experience in off the street and starting him.