FredEx Always Delivers

Fred Jackson , one of my favorite and a lot of peoples favorite Bills from the last 20 years refuses to quit

Still going strong in the AFFL(American flag football league) Fred just scored 2 TDs to help his team beat Michael Vick’s Squad

Fred is a great football player and an even better person and I’m glad he as always represented Buffalo with class and pride 

Miss ya Freddie 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/articles.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2018/07/watch_former_buffalo_bills_rb_fred_jackson_scores_2_tds_in_affl_semifinals_win.amp

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

HAHAHAHA - You almost made me spit my lunch out laughing so hard!!

"Screen-pass to the flat, and Tolbert tackled for an 8 yard loss!" Hey, let's try that again. We'll get it right THIS time!!!

But come playoff time with wind blowing 25mph and a 0-0 game; when we march 90 yards to the 1 yard against one of the best defence in the league, we decide to throw fades and a bunch of other stupid plays.

yes, I'm still pissed at the play calling on the 1 yard line that would most likely have won the game even if it was only the second quarter.

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Oh my God, no.  This can't be a serious post.

Are you being serious? Kyle has gone to 5 pro bowls. Fred Jackson was an average player on terrible teams. Great guy and the only decent player to watch for years on offense, but Kyle has easily had a better career. Go look at Fred's stats. He was never an elite player. He was average.

What makes Fred great are the intangibles.

1 minute ago, MJS said:

Are you being serious? Kyle has gone to 5 pro bowls. Fred Jackson was an average player on terrible teams. Great guy and the only decent player to watch for years on offense, but Kyle has easily had a better career. Go look at Fred's stats. He was never an elite player. He was average.

What makes Fred great are the intangibles.

Kyle Williams was never elite.  Pro Bowls mean nothing.  He, too, was an average player on terrible teams.

8 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Kyle Williams was never elite.  Pro Bowls mean nothing.  He, too, was an average player on terrible teams.

I think most people would agree that Kyle Williams has been a very good player. It's obvious, though, that you have a bias for some reason, so I'm not going to bother. Have a nice day!

4 hours ago, Homey D. Clown said:

Arguably the greatest Bill since the superbowl years.

Eric Moulds

i mean god bless Fred, but you are seriously putting this guy up as your best ever?

Man, I appreciated Fred's effort as a Buffalo Bill as much as anyone but people sure do like worshiping "decent" players on bad teams.  Aside from 2011, when Fred was off to an awesome start until he got hurt, he had "nice" statistics but nothing that jumps out at you.  Really hard worker, great guy, and some memorable moments as a Bill, but certainly never an "elite" RB in the NFL.

He overcame pretty ridiculous odds to fashion a 9-year NFL career and should be commended for that.  He doesn't belong in the NFL in 2018 and to suggest he's "better" right now, at age 37, than RBs on NFL rosters is a bit silly.  Could he suit up, carry the ball a few times, and catch a few passes?  Sure, but not at the expense of younger players with more potential.

When someone starts clamoring for Fred to be on the Bills' wall of fame, my eyes will really start rolling.

• Thank you (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, MJS said:

I think most people would agree that Kyle Williams has been a very good player. It's obvious, though, that you have a bias for some reason, so I'm not going to bother. Have a nice day!

I have a bias for some reason because I don't think Kyle Williams was a great player?

17 minutes ago, eball said:

Man, I appreciated Fred's effort as a Buffalo Bill as much as anyone but people sure do like worshiping "decent" players on bad teams.  Aside from 2011, when Fred was off to an awesome start until he got hurt, he had "nice" statistics but nothing that jumps out at you.  Really hard worker, great guy, and some memorable moments as a Bill, but certainly never an "elite" RB in the NFL.

He overcame pretty ridiculous odds to fashion a 9-year NFL career and should be commended for that.  He doesn't belong in the NFL in 2018 and to suggest he's "better" right now, at age 37, than RBs on NFL rosters is a bit silly.  Could he suit up, carry the ball a few times, and catch a few passes?  Sure, but not at the expense of younger players with more potential.

When someone starts clamoring for Fred to be on the Bills' wall of fame, my eyes will really start rolling.

He led the NFL in all purpose yards before.. don’t let just rushing yards make your opinion of him

he was one of the best if not best blocking back among his peers... he was a kick returner / punt returner for us at 1 point

a slot receiver and a 3 down back 

He was the star of the offense and the league knows how good Fred was

Edited by Buffalo716