I made an @ss of myself the other day

2 hours ago, RocCityRoller said:

I made an @ss of myself the other day here on TBD.

I'm not sure what head-space I was in, or what set me off, but it was embarrassing and humiliating. I became the very person that we all do not like on Social Media.

I want to apologize for that and to let you all know, I am aware of how terrible my behavior was. I needed to take a few days break from Social Media, and will probably take more time away.

No one needs that kind of interaction, and I need to refocus on what drove me to that behavior.

I had a few very strange weeks prior, and felt like I was trying to do a nice thing after those ****ty weeks. A call out, but effectively harmless post sent me into a rage. It felt like someone was throwing salt in my face when all I wanted to do was something nice, and all I saw was red. My response was juvenile, petty and ugly.

I apologize to you TBD. You have a nice community here. I'm sorry for being such a jerk the other day. I admit it. I hope you all can forgive me.

Good on you for the mea culpa.    And now, it’s not football related, and I’m gonna lock the thread.

Anyone got an encouraging word for RocCity -> PM

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3