Swoosh Logos

7 hours ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Santoras has the best pizza in the Buffalo area

I’m a Bocce’s man myself, but Santoras is right up there. I’m just finishing a 1200 mile drive into town and that’s the first thing I’m going to do, eat Santoras pizza?

3 hours ago, Gray Beard said:

Does it involve something swooshing out of nowhere?

It involves legions of demon gummy bears, spawned from the seed of Lucifer himself in a V formation charging my @$$hole with bayonets fixed, pushing all denizens of my lower intestinal tract over the cliff and into the ocean.

Edited by MILFHUNTER#518

13 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

It involves of demon gummy bears, spawned from the seed of Lucifer himself in a V formation charging my @$$hole with bayonets fixed, pushing all denizens of my lower intestinal tract over the cliff and into the ocean.

https://www.amazon.com/Haribo-SUGAR-Classic-Gummi-Bears/product-reviews/B006J1FBLM

Please check this link. Perhaps you already know.  Perhaps it’s too late. 

5 minutes ago, Gray Beard said:

https://www.amazon.com/Haribo-SUGAR-Classic-Gummi-Bears/product-reviews/B006J1FBLM

Please check this link. Perhaps you already know.  Perhaps it’s too late. 

They stopped making those in sugar free, now the go to is Albanese. It is quite impressive actually. For first timers, 20 will turn your intestines into a power washer and make farts that smell worse than a burning sewage waste facility.

Edited by MILFHUNTER#518
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

It involves legions of demon gummy bears, spawned from the seed of Lucifer himself in a V formation charging my @$$hole with bayonets fixed, pushing all denizens of my lower intestinal tract over the cliff and into the ocean.

and I thought it was just a log cabin under contruction.

16 hours ago, Elite Poster said:

Can I nominate this for best thread of the year?

Yes!!!!....the trophy for thread of the year is a computer keyboard swooshing from nowhere......it's a cool trophy but I feel sorry for the letter A because it's on the left and it's so small due to the motion swoosh going left to right. And the winner is..........

On 7/7/2018 at 10:10 AM, The Process said:

Is anyone else disenchanted by the swoosh Logos? Perfect example is the Pats ugly guy face swooshing out of....well....nowhere! The jags had the same.....Panthers.....same.....I wonder if the same overpaid artist is laughing all the way to the bank selling the same ole same ole....over and over. Am I nuts for noticing this or just an old fart not wanting to embrace modern design....?

Jags logo is a redesign.  The original full jaguar was removed for copy right infringement of jaguar motors.  But the city is pleased with the logo as of now.

Actually Jaguars fans believe they have one of the finer logos in the NFL.

Edited by JaxBills

20 hours ago, JaxBills said:

Jags logo is a redesign.  The original full jaguar was removed for copy right infringement of jaguar motors.  But the city is pleased with the logo as of now.

Actually Jaguars fans believe they have one of the finer logos in the NFL.

The litigation was based on trademark infringement, not copyright.

On 7/9/2018 at 8:47 AM, Fadingpain said:

The litigation was based on trademark infringement, not copyright.

You'd think they would let them use the full jag-you-wire......or jag-wire.....free advertising. It would have been funny if the case was lost to use the full jag and there wasn't enough time to change it before a game.....black tape covering Logos everywhere! The announcer introduces the team....and here are your....BLACK TAPES! That would have been a sticky situation. ?